Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
In the scurrilous world, people might find making time a challenging task.
Without a calendar, life would have been unimaginable as a calendar offers the chance to compartmentalize time. As bad as dependence on a calendar sounds, it can be a real savior when it comes to optimizing time in a fast-paced lifestyle.
The calendar does not necessarily imply elaborate exaggerations, it can be filled with simplicity. A children's calendar can be filled with stars, flowers, or a splash of color. Calendars are used for remembrance. An event like an anniversary, birthdays, and holidays can be marked in a calendar. Here are some quotes for calendars, season quotes, quote of the day, the quotation of the day, Christmas quotes, and summer quotes.
Calendar Quotes For Each Month For Celebrating A New Beginning
Calendars are there to remind us that every month does not need to be drab and monotonous. Let these calendar quotes make you feel happy about plans. These calendar quotes are all for celebrating new beginnings.
1. “If I had my way, I would remove January from the calendar altogether and have an extra July instead.”
― Roald Dahl.
2. "I celebrate myself, and sing myself."
- Walt Whitman.
3. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
4. "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times."
- Charles Dickens.
5. "I've been aware of the time passing by...And when the morning light comes streaming in
You'll get up and do it again."
- Jackson Browne.
6. "Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of."
- Charles Richards.
7. "I'm proposing a change: love thy worker-bee. Celebrate the ones who toil without complaint...executing the plan!"
- Nancy Lublin.
8. “Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin—inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.”
— John J. Geddes.
9. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
— Michael Altshuler.
10. “I blink January’s lashes
and gush down December’s cheeks”
― Sanober Khan, ‘Turquoise Silence’.
11. "I'm trying to leave more of my calendar open for the spontaneous things...and let a lot of stuff happen as it happens."
- Tyler Oakley.
12. “April is a promise that May is bound to keep.”
— Hal Borland.
13. "I don't wait for the calendar to figure out when I should live life."
- Gene Simmons.
14. "I embrace the imperfections and celebrate them."
15. “Each day is a new beginning, the chance to do with it what should be done and not to be seen as simply another day to put in time.”
– Catherine Pulsifer.
16. "I have been a celebrant of Halloween...the most important day of the year, the turning point in the old pagan calendar."
- John Burnside.
17. “It is a new day, new month, new year, but it isn't a new you. You are the same person dealing with the same problems that you cannot dispatch by tearing off the calendar page.”
― Thomm Quackenbush, 'A Creature Was Stirring'.
18. "I've told my children that when I die, to release balloons in the sky to celebrate that I graduated...death is a graduation."
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
Birthday Quotes To Capture The Best Moments
Sometimes, in all the busyness, important dates of birth slip out of our minds. A calendar is exactly what we need to make our near ones feel special on their special days. These calendar quotes are perfect to wish your family and friends.
19. “Beginnings and endings are simply part of a journey that isn’t stopped by either.”
― Craig D. Lounsbrough.
20. “In my happy world
I know it's gonna be a good day...today is my birthday."
- Madonna, 'B-day Song'.
21. “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.”
- Robert Browning.
22. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.”
— Hal Borland.
23. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”
- William Shakespeare.
24. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice.”
- T.S. Eliot.
25. “Things have their time, even eminence bows to timeliness.”
― Balthasar Gracian, 'The Art of Worldly Wisdom'.
26. “I close my eyes to old ends. And open my heart to new beginnings.”
— Nick Frederickson.
27. “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.”
― Josiyah Martin.
28. "There are two great days in a person’s life — the day we are born and the day we discover why."
- William Barclay.
Seasonal Quotes For Celebrating The Turn Of Seasons And Holiday Times
A calendar marks the turn of seasons efficiently. These calendar quotes uphold the essence that each season brings. Read these calendar quotes for some seasonal joy.
29. "How softly sinks his trembling sun
In human nature’s west!"
- Emily Dickinson.
30. "Four seasons fill the measure of the year;
There are four seasons in the mind of man."
- John Keats, 'The Human Seasons'.
31. "The fires burn and the kettles sing, and earth sinks to rest until next spring."
— Cylde Watson.
32. "It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light."
- Charles Dickens.
33. "Santa's gotta make it to town
Santa, make him hurry,...Run, run Rudolph 'cause I'm reelin' like a merry-go-round."
- Chuck Berry, 'Run Rudolph Run'.
34. “An upcoming vacation gives us something to eagerly anticipate.”
- Jaime Kurtz.
35. "You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself."
- Jim Rohn.
36. “Small cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast.”
— William Shakespeare.
37. “Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance...
Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance.”
― Yoko Ono.
38. "I need the seasons to live to the rhythm of rain and sun."
- Sophie Marceau.
39. "Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink,...and resign yourself to the influences of each."
- Henry David Thoreau.
40. "October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen...the distant hills once more in sight, and the enduring constellations above them once again."
— Hal Bourland.
41. "Where are the songs of spring? ...Think not of them, thou hast thy music too."
- John Keats, 'To Autumn'.
42. “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”
— Janice Maeditere.
43. “The leaves fall,...and the farm country slowly changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools.”
― Henry Beston.
44. "And you run...To catch up with the sun
But it's sinking,
To come up behind you again."
- Pink Floyd.
45. “Christmas...is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.”
— Agnes Mae Pharo.
46. "Delicious autumn! ...if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
- George Eliot.
47. “Seasons come and go. Your main goal should remain the same.”
― Cristina Imre.
48. "I really hope that you're on your way
With something special for me in your sleigh...Santa, can you hear me?"
- Britney Spears, 'My Only Wish'.
49. "Good seasons start with good beginnings."
- Sparky Anderson.
50. “In the depth of winter, ...within me there lay an invincible summer.”
― Albert Camus.
Daily Inspirational Quotes
Calendar quotes can also offer motivation to move on during adverse situations. Check out these calendar quotes for some stimulation. Some of these calendar quotes might just be your quote of the day.
51. “Most modern calendars mar the sweet simplicity of our lives by reminding us that each day that passes is the anniversary of some perfectly uninteresting event.”
― Oscar Wilde.
52. “The calendar moved forward; why not you?”
― Steve Maraboli, 'Unapologetically You'.
53. "Tomorrow is only found in the calendar of fools."
- Og Mandino.
54. “Laughter is an instant vacation.”
– Milton Berle.
55. "A new day has come...waiting for so long
For a miracle to come."
- Celine Dion, 'A New Day Has Come'.
56. "I've been on a calendar, but I've never been on time."
- Marilyn Monroe.
57. "Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart."
- Roy T. Bennett.
58. "The calendar imposes numerical order on time. There is a natural fitness in the celebration of the New Year, a holiday of numbers imposed on things, ...as well as with Advent calendars."
- Elif Batuman.
59. "Each day offers a reason to celebrate. Find it and experience true bliss."
- Amy Leigh Mercree.
60. "But at my back I always hear
Time's winged chariot hurrying near."
- Andrew Marvell.
61. “To travel is to take a journey into yourself.”
- Danny Kaye.
62. "Yom HaShoah is a vital day in the Jewish calendar, providing us with a focal point for our remembrance."
- Jonathan Sacks.
63. “There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”
— Eric Sevareid.
64. “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.”
- George Meredith.
65. "All I really want to be is free."
- Diana Ross, 'Got To Be Free'.
66. "Every person is a book, each year a chapter."
- Mark Twain.
67. "Even before I had an assistant, my calendar was color-coded."
- Chris Hardwick.
68. “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.”
- Denis Waitley.
69. "Patience and surrender...doesn’t have a clock or a calendar."
- Yolanda Hadid.
70. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.”
- Martin Buber.
71. “People will walk in and walk out...but the one whose footstep made a long-lasting impression is the one you should never allow to walk out.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson.
72. “Aim to finish it today. Because tomorrow may not show up on your calendar.”
― Mwanandeke Kindembo.
Best Calendar Quotes For Celebrating Everyday
Here are some of the best calendar quotes that would always remind you to cherish each day. You might find some good short calendar quotes in this list for boosting your morale.
73. "It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
- Abraham Lincoln.
74. "Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience."
- Paulo Coelho.
75. “Can’t you see the sun is shining
Bringing energies of love?
Come, my people, unite together.”
— Sonia Dixon.
76. “Adventure is worthwhile.”
77. "We live in deeds, not years;...He most lives who thinks most,...acts the best."
78. "To live is to change, ...the only celebration."
- Barbara Kingsolver.
79. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through..."
- Maya Angelou.
80. "You have to calendar time for yourself even if you have no idea what you're going to do with it."
- Susie Bright.
81. "I like to celebrate the holiday season - not so much in a religious way,...but in a unifying way."
- Michael McDonald.
82. "We gather to remember, to honour those who've died,...for the veterans who still stand at our side."
- Greta Zwaan, ‘Remember’.
83. "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard.
84. "To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything."
- Bernhard Langer.
85. "The coming and going of the seasons give us more than...autumns, and winters."
- Gary Zukav.
86. "Celebrate the idea that you don't fit in...Stay unique."
- Betsey Johnson.
87. "I actually put specific family time and events in my calendar so that precious time is dedicated and properly blocked off from any work that may try to sneak its way into my schedule."
- Biz Stone.
88. "Christmas is my favorite holiday."
- Jonathan Scott.
89. "And now good-morrow to our waking souls."
- John Donne, 'Good Morrow'.
90. "Death keeps no calendar."
- George Herbert.
91. "I love road trips. If you haven't been on one in a while, it's time to put a trip on your calendar."
- Dana Perino.
92. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”
- Henry Miller.
93. "My favorite holiday memory was sitting at home...watching a bunch of old Christmas movies...with my siblings and parents."
- Becky G.
94. “Love has no calendar in its kingdom; thus, it expires not and stays evergreen.”
― Ehsan Sehgal.
95. "A thousand years, a thousand more...I may have lived a thousand lives, a thousand times."
- Sting, 'A Thousand Years'.
96. "It always seems impossible until it's done."
- Nelson Mandela.
97. "I keep an elaborate calendar for my characters detailing on which dates everything happens."
- Maria Semple.
98. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by.”
- Robert Frost, 'The Road Not Taken'.
99. "Take the time to celebrate stillness...and see the joy that the world can bring."
- Tony Curl.
100. "Never, never, never quit!"
- Winston Churchill.
101. “Good things happen not by managing time but by prioritizing attention.”
― Richie Norton.
102. "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old time is still a flying."
- Fredrick O' R. Hayes.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for calendar quotes then why not take a look at seasons greeting quotes or seize the day quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.