Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Kindergarten graduation quotes for your little one will boost your kids' confidence.
Being a proud parent, you can read these quotes to them or write them a card for their first day in school or at their graduation ceremony. These quotes will help them dream high and achieve great milestones.
Kindergarten graduation day is a transition phase from pre-school to kindergarten; it marks a significant step in students' lives. The graduation day celebration makes it memorable for the tiny tots. These quotes will make a long-lasting impression on a young mind and help them choose the right path and to bring out their goodness.
If you are not being able to think of what to write on the graduation card for your pre-school graduate, let them know how proud you are of them and that you love them from the bottom of your heart. But, don't worry, we have got your back and have sorted out the hard part. Here are some best graduation quotes for proud parents and teachers for their children and student's kindergarten graduation day on the last day of kindergarten. Young girls and boys will really like these uplifting quotes. We have quotes from Dr Seuss, amazing quotes for parents and quotes that would make you think about life, change your perspective and are even a lot of fun!
For more interesting quotes, check out Kindergarten Quotes and [Keep going Quotes].
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes From Teacher
These graduation quotes are some amazing motivational quotes for little children. Here you will find the kindergarten graduation quotes for your little kindergarten graduate; you might want to check them out.
1. "Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential."
– Kerry Washington.
2. "The moment you doubt if you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it."
– J.M. Barrie.
3. "Everything is in your mind. Your ability to succeed, to fail, to win, to lose is just a matter of attitude."
- Scott Oteri, 'Become A Winner', 2015.
4. "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
– Henry Ford.
5. "Live all of your life. Understand it, see it, appreciate it. And have fun."
– Joss Whedon.
6. "Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts."
– Albert Einstein 'The World As I See It', 1935.
7. "Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life."
– Sophia Loren.
8. "Take pride in how far you've come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don't forget to enjoy the journey."
- Michael Josephson.
9. "There is a good reason they call these ceremonies 'commencement exercises'. Graduation is not the end; it's the beginning."
- Orrin Hatch, 'New Beginnings'.
10. "Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
- Michael Jordan.
11. "Climb ev'ry mountain, Ford ev'ry stream, Follow ev'ry rainbow, 'Til you find your dream."
– Margery McKay 'Climb Ev'ry Mountain'.
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes And Sayings
These beautiful quotes will uplift your kids' spirits and ambitions. Well, we are pretty sure that every little kid will like these good quotes. Here are some kindergarten graduation quotes for your kids' graduation ceremony.
12. "No one can give you your goals. No one can dig for you. This is your journey."
– Warren Phillip Gates.
13. "All our dreams can come true… if we have the courage to pursue them."
– Walt Disney.
14. "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
– Christopher Reeve.
15. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
– Eleanor Roosevelt.
16. "The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore."
– Dale Carnegie.
17. "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing."
– Theodore Roosevelt.
18. "You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have."
– Jim Rohn.
19. "Fall seven times, stand up eight."
– Japanese Proverb.
20. "If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done."
- Thomas Jefferson.
21. "Don't be afraid of fear. Because it sharpens you, it challenges you, it makes you stronger; and when you run away from fear, you also run away from the opportunity to be your best possible self."
- Ed Helms: Knox College Commencement Address, Transcript of remarks to graduating seniors at Knox College, 8 June 2013
22. "Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers Jr.
23. "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."
– Irish Proverb
24. "The old rules are crumbling and nobody knows what the new rules are. So make up your own rules."
- Neil Gaiman.
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes From Parents
Being proud parents of a brilliant child is not easy, it takes a lot of time, care, and patience. Here are many of the new and top-most quotes you can use. You can write these quotes on a personalized card for your little graduate at their kindergarten graduation ceremony. Young girls and boys will like the handwritten notes and appreciate your sweet gesture.
25. "The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."
26. "Don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can do."
– John Wooden.
27. "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."
28. "It always seems impossible until it's done."
– Nelson Mandela.
29. "What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
30. "Winning doesn't always mean being first. Winning means you're doing better than you've done before."
– Bonnie Blair.
31. "You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
– A.A. Milne, Christopher Robin.
32. "When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important."
- Ellen DeGeneres.
33. "Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out."
- John Wooden.
34. "List your strengths and don't be shy. Celebrate the things you do well. Trust your decisions. Take action."
- Erica Hudson, 'How To Achieve Your Goals'.
35. "To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe."
- Anatole France.
Dr. Seuss Graduation Quotes
Your children will love these kindergarten graduation quotes inspired by Dr. Seuss. Parents can share their love and customize these Dr. Seuss quotes and get them into personalized cards for your little graduate.
36. "You're off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!"
– Dr. Seuss, 'Oh, The Places You'll Go! (1990)'
37. "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
– Dr. Seuss,'Oh, The Places You'll Go! (1990)'
38. "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go!"
– Dr. Seuss,'I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! (1978)'
39. "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!"
– Dr. Seuss, 'Happy Birthday to You! (1959)'
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes And Wishes
Every parent loves their children with all their heart. To showcase your affection you might want to check out some of the top-most fabulous kindergarten graduation quotes ideas for your mini graduate.
4o. "It's good to have an end to journey toward, but it's the journey that matters in the end."
– Ursula K. LeGuin.
41. "It's not about perfect. It's about effort."
– Jillian Michaels
42. "You are much stronger than you think you are."
–'Superman' DC Comics.
43. "Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose."
- G.K. Nielson.
44. "You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result."
- Mahatma Gandhi.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Kindergarten graduation quotes then why not take a look at [You can do anything quotes], or [Keep smiling quotes]?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.