Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
One day quotes teach us to dream big and plan for the future.
We should always have clear goals and plan accordingly. This helps us not lose track of what we truly want and takes us to the place we want to go.
"One day" signifies hope for the future. One day quotes teach us to be hopeful about the future and not give up. We should always keep moving forward and give it our all if we truly want something. That is why we have curated a list of quotes that teach us that good things happen in steps, that we should not hurry into situations, to stay patient, and to have confidence that we will achieve what we set out to do. One day quotes are great for motivation and you can even inspire your friends and family by sharing these amazing quotes!
Here are some inspiring quotes about dreaming big that you will love!
1. “So be encouraged and dedicate yourself to your dream and if your dream should come my way one day then we will dance upon the boards of life.”
- Ben Vereen.
2. “One day someone suggested that I should sing, so I sheepishly stepped up to the microphone and the rest is rock history.”
- Glenn Hughes.
3. “I always dreamt that, but I never thought I will be here one day playing my 100th game for South Africa.”
- Imran Tahir.
4. “It was always my dream, to do a leading role on Broadway.”
- Patina Miller.
5. “My mum has always kept my feet on the ground and told me that if I carry on working hard it will pay off.”
- Ross Barkley.
6. “Follow your dreams.”
- Lindsey Vonn.
Here are some quotes which inspire you to not be scared of making a mistake and dreaming big!
7. “Live every day as if it's going to be your last, and one day, you'll be right.”
- Malachy McCourt.
8. “He was someone who was born with an expectation that he would one day be a king, born with an entitlement.”
- Tom Hiddleston.
9. “Time is what prevents everything from happening at once.”
– John Archibald Wheeler.
10. “To be able to know kids one day will want to be like me, I hold myself to a super high standard.”
- Kyle Lowry.
11. “But the secret is, if you can picture yourself doing anything in life, you can do it.”
- Tom DeLonge.
12. “I told myself repeatedly, ‘One day you will be famous.’”
- Yves Saint Laurent.
Here are some famous quotes and just one day quotes that you might find interesting.
13. “One day you will wake up & there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.”
- Paulo Coelho.
14. “I've always dreamed big.”
15. “With researchers using stem cells, visually impaired people may one day have new corneas and lenses grown from their own cells.”
- Wayne Pacelle.
16. “I had a dream of music and art and the big city in which I would get lost, where no one would know me and I wouldn't know anyone.”
- Ori Gersht.
17. “When I dream, I dream big.”
- Bianca Balti.
18. “When I came to America, I dreamed bigger dreams.”
- Frank McCourt.
19. “One day I will win an Oscar.”
- Bai Ling.
20. “I hope one day I will host my own charity event to give back to society.”
- Yani Tseng.
Here are some quotes by the author of the highly recommended book, 'One Day'. David Nicholls, a fiction author, is a good person to refer to when talking about dreaming big, fixing a mistake, having principles, and looking forward to the future.
21. “I love you Dexter, so much.”
- Emma Morley, David Nicholls, 'One Day'.
22. “I happen to think I'm worth more than that.”
- David Nicholls, 'One Day'.
23. “Best to leave quietly, and no reunions. Move on, and look to the future.”
- David Nicholls, 'One Day'.
24. “Love and be loved, if you ever get the chance.”
- David Nicholls, 'One Day'.
25. “I think reality is overrated.”
- David Nicholls, 'One Day'.
We should never give up due to making a mistake. With just a bit of consistency and a bit more effort, we can achieve all that we can dream of.
26. “I used to have a pony but I outgrew it and I do dream that one day I will live in the country and have lots of horses and be like a proper English lady who goes hunting and everything.”
- Georgia May Jagger.
27. “I grew up watching movies and being a fan of what I'd seen portrayed in the movies, and I always wanted to do that one day.”
- Quinton Aaron.
28. “One day when I have a band I will have a band name.”
- Sharon Van Etten.
29. “I will direct one day.”
- Stana Katic.
30. “Every fighter dreams of a big payday. That's my dream.”
- Danny Garcia.
31. “As a child, I used to tell my mother that one day I will come on TV for one of the Ekta Kapoor shows.”
- Tripti Dimri.
Sometimes, we just need to give it a bit of time. When we have a bit more patience and we don’t give up, we can achieve so much more with our friends, family, and colleagues.
32. “We will all be gone one day. Not as a negative thing - as a positive thing, too, you know, and we should leave something behind ourselves.”
- Irina Shayk.
33. “If you can’t do great things, do small things in a great way.”
– Napoleon Hill.
34. “I will be in the UFC one day, and it will take more than one man to stop me.”
- Robert Whittaker.
35. “But this historic newspaper will one day, hopefully soon, rise again.”
- Said Musa.
36. “I would love one day for us to all get in to drag together and all hang out.”
Everyone loves a quote from a great person. Here are some awesome one day at a time quotes including a quote from the one and only Abraham Lincoln!
37. “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.”
- Abraham Lincoln.
38. “I remind myself every day just how lucky I am to do what I love! I feel so fortunate and I’m just trying to take my life one day at a time.”
39. “A lot of things have been thrown at me in life, and I’ve got through it all without a rule book, taking it one day at a time.”
– Yoko Ono.
40. “Take one day at a time. Embrace the positive attitudes, perspectives, principles, and truths I share, and you, too, will overcome.”
– Nick Vujicic.
41. “Wholeheartedly do what it takes to awaken your clear-seeing intelligence, but one day at a time, one moment at a time. If we live that way, we will benefit this earth.”
- Pema Chodron.
42. “I'm not a birthday person. Maybe because I don't like to build expectations around that one day.”
- Ranbir Kapoor.
43. “So everything I do, I just take it one day at a time, and it always leads you to the right place.”
- Kyle Massey.
Here are some maybe one day quotes that you might be able to relate with.
44. “Every actor dreams of getting a big break, a big opportunity.”
- Liam McIntyre.
45. “Perhaps one day I will go into space.”
- Stephen Hawking.
46. “If one day I leave Arsenal, I will never sign for another English team.”
- Cesc Fabregas.
47. “I really believe that if you deserve something then one day you will get it.”
- Felipe Massa.
48. “Maybe one day we will be able to take a pill that keeps us young and healthy much longer.”
- Cynthia Kenyon.
Here is a collection of quotes that teach us to dream big about life and be hopeful about things in life.
49. “I hope wholeheartedly that badminton will be as popular and respected as tennis one day.”
- Lin Dan.
50. “I will definitely direct feature films one day.”
- Shriya Pilgaonkar.
51. “I know I still have a lot to learn, but I believe that will be one day I do it perfectly!”
- Ming Xi.
52. “Dream a big dream, a bold dream.”
- Robert Kraft.
53. “Hopefully, I will be meeting the right person one day.”
- Aditya Roy Kapur.
54. “One day I want to be like Will Smith.”
55. “I am currently in nursing school, so one day I will be both a nurse and a writer.”
- Liza Campbell.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for one day quotes then why not take a look at these focus on yourself quotes or be true to yourself quotes too?
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.