Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
There's something in the name of the fruit pineapple that just takes you back to the memory of that favorite tropical moment on the beach.
Every now and then, life gives you lemons, but you could always squeeze them into a piña colada for some zest! Imagine yourself laying under the soft sunlight, in tropical weather, and let each helping hand hold one drink of sweet pineapple - such a soothing moment!
Pineapples have pointy and prickly surfaces, still they turn out to be sweet and luscious. There are many sayings by prolific authors and philosophers who have talked about how to be a pineapple quotes. Here you'll find various quotes that are all embellished with positivity and pineapple quotes, from being a pineapple quotes to fruit quotes. You could use these pineapple sayings to caption your favorite pictures or to make a great greeting card.
Funny Pineapple Quotes
You will find these pineapple quotes as the best and most hilarious pineapple sayings.
1. "Only the knife knows the heart of a pineapple."
- Simone Schwarz-Bart.
2. "I thought 'Pineapple Express' was hilarious."
- J. B. Smoove.
3. "Somebody's been putting pineapple juice in my pineapple juice!"
- W. C. Fields.
4. "I think I was a mermaid and I used to swim the shores of Hawaii and used to pop up and see coconuts and pineapples everywhere."
- Ella Henderson.
5. "If you speak to him of a machine for peeling a potato, he will pronounce it impossible: if you peel a potato with it before his eyes, he will declare it useless, because it will not slice a pineapple."
- Charles Babbage.
6. "If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented."
- Karl Pilkington.
7. "I don't speak French, but I took it for five years growing up. So, if I were in a situation where I had to be, like, "Excuse me, pineapple dog house red, what time is it library?" - no problem."
- Eugene Mirman.
8. "I can't wait to get off the stage, because I've got some LifeSavers in my pocket and pineapple is next!"
- Mitch Hedberg.
9. "For her I asked a pear to become a pineapple, a pineapple to become a lightbulb, a lightbulb to become the moon, and the moon to become a coin I flipped for her love."
- Nicole Krauss, 'The History Of Love'.
10. "Where is it written that houses must be beige? Any dun colored house would look better if painted pineapple, cream, ochre, or even a smart sage."
- Frances Mayes.
11. "It was really fun on the set of 'Pineapple Express'. I mean, how could I not have fun? It was exactly what you think it would be."
– Seth Rogen.
12. "Stupid national anthem... Look at this flag; two bears fighting over a pineapple. What kind of message does that send to the world? Come to Belarus, where wild animals will steal your fruit."
– Bill Bailey.
13. "I describe my music as a mix of juices - Tropicana orange juice and a little bit of off-brand pineapple juice. I guess you could call it generic-brand pineapple-wave."
– Mike Tucker.
14. "Absolutely. Justice served with a side of pineapple. That's what I'm here for."
– Intisar Khanani, 'Sunbolt'.
15. "Nobody missed the candles, because when you're eating pineapple upside-down cake, there is nothing much left to wish for."
– Jenny Wingfield, 'The Homecoming Of Samuel Lake'.
Sweet Pineapple Quotes
Be yellow, be sweet, be a pineapple! Here are some happy quotes and pineapple sayings on the sweetness of pineapples; these best happiness quotes about pineapples will help you let go of your stress.
16. "The next morning we experienced our very first "full English breakfast," which consisted of tea, orange juice, cookies, oatmeal, granola, berries, bananas, croissants, grapes, pineapples."
- Jared Brock, 'A Year Of Living Prayerfully'.
17. "Seeking survival, hostile, hidden from sight. Deliciously flavoured - juicy, sweet bite, exploding senses preparing to ignite, inspiring to escape from the suffocating night."
- Claudia Bakker, 'Dark Woods'.
18. "The filling burned Charlie's tongue, but he had to agree. Waipo's pineapple cakes were the stuff of legend, and this particular batch tasted extra special."
- Caroline Tung Richmond, 'Hungry Hearts'.
19. "'Know what I love?' I said. 'All those different textures. The smooth bananas, the stringy pineapple, and crunchy pecans. Nothing like it.'"
- James Villas, 'Hungry For Happiness'.
20. "If only every workday could be spent in the sunshine with pineapples full of rum. She'd get very little work done, but she'd be in an excellent mood."
- Jasmine Guillory, 'Party Of Two'.
21. "As a kid I'd play with homemade recipes, like putting pineapple on my face to exfoliate my skin and doing facial steams with lavender or peppermint oils."
- Demi Lovato.
22. "I don't really cook much. I'm more of a baker. My favorite things to bake that everybody loves, and I can only keep in the house for about ten minutes, are 7-Up cake and Pineapple Upside-Down cake."
- Jada Pinkett Smith.
23. "A pineapple is a compilation of berries that grow and fuse together. When joined, they create a single fruit."
– Suzy Kassem, 'Rise Up And Salute the Sun'.
24. "There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it."
– Winston Groom, 'Forest Gump'.
25. "I always like to start my morning with a good amount of fruit. I really like pineapple, particularly because of the enzymes that it has."
– Cynthia Nixon.
26. "I see the Creator of all existence as the crown on a pineapple, and all religions of the world as the spiky eyelets, where each eyelet symbolizes a different religion or race under the same crown.
– Suzy Kassem, 'Rise Up And Salute The Sun'.
27. "Here's the only thing I know for sure: Chopped pineapple is incredible on hot dogs. Honest to God, I love pineapple on everything."
– Beth Harbison, 'When In Doubt, Add Butter'.
28. "She described a new variety she was trying out in the regular size. Pineapple-mango. I'm calling it Tropical Delight."
– Roisin Meaney, 'Semi-Sweet'.
29. "Fresh, juicy pineapple rings- not from a can- encircle not maraschino cherries but lovely candied cherries from Nob Hill Grocers."
– Jennie Shortridge, 'Eating Heaven'.
30. "The dessert plates were arranged with delicate biscuits and pineapple cream served in cunning little glazed pots."
– Lisa Kleypas, 'Worth Any Price'.
31. "Dinner that night was pizza, homemade by her father. It had slices of green pepper on it and, of all things, pineapple chunks. Coraline ate the entire slice she was given."
– Neil Gaiman, 'Coraline'.
Pineapple Quotes For Instagram Captions
If you're searching for the best pineapple sayings, you'll find these captions the best fit to use for your Instagram posts.
32. "Love is like a pineapple, sweet and undefinable."
- Piet Hein.
33. "You are the pineapple of my eye."
- Sand Issariya.
34. "I had a craving for pineapple and a pink cardigan."
- Sophie Kinsella, 'Shopaholic & Baby'.
35. "When life gives you lemons, sell them and buy a pineapple."
- Davin Turney.
36. "So, bring me two piña coladas, one for each hand."
- Garth Brooks, 'Two Pina Coladas'.
37. "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"
- SpongeBob SquarePants, 'Sponge Bob Theme Song'.
38. "I felt myself as coming from a caramelized planet, an upside-down planet, pineapple-cratered."
- Richard Rodriguez, 'Brown: The Last Discovery of America'.
39. "Be a pineapple: Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside."
- Katherine Gaskin.
40. "He is the very pineapple of politeness."
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan, 'The Rivals'.
41. "Maturity is most rapid in the low latitudes, where pineapples and women most do thrive."
- Nathaniel Parker Willis.
42. "I will have you know there is probably less pineapple at your average luau than in my system at this moment."
- Qwen Salsbury, 'The Plan'.
43. "Yellow heightens your awareness and alleviates depression, sadness, or any kind of despondency. Yellow vibration foods are: pineapples, bananas, grapefruit, lemons and corn."
- Tae Yun Kim, 'The First Element: Secrets To Maximizing Your Energy'.
44. "In certain areas of the country, a pineapple was a symbol of warmth, welcome, friendship, and hospitality."
- Barbara A. Luker, 'Remembering You'.
Best Pineapple Quotes For Greeting Card
Tropical pineapple quotes and sayings are the best - the kind that could be used for a beautiful greeting card for your loved one to read! These cute pineapple sayings are from unknown sources, if you know where they originated, please let us know!
45. "You are one fine-apple."
46. "A pineapple has pointy defenses, but it's still sweet. Be a pineapple."
47. "When life hands you pineapples, you best make piña coladas."
48. "I may be spiky on the outside, but I'm sweet on the inside."
49. "In a world full of apples, be a pineapple."
50. "If you were a tropical fruit, you'd be a fine-apple."
51. "The green pineapple never falls from the tree by accident."
52. "The soul wants pineapples in champagne, and the body would like vodka."
53. "When life gives you pineapples, just add rum."
54. "You can't compare pineapples and coconuts."
55. "I pine for you."
56. "A pineapple a day keeps the worries away."
57. "Be kind and truthful, and life will be fruitful."
58. "Party like a pineapple."
59. "You are like the piña to my colada."
60. "Wear a crown like a pineapple."
61. "Peace, love, and pineapples."
62. "Make life better with palm trees."
63. "Love you to the pineapple and back."
64. "Dang, you pine."
65. "If I were a fruit I would be a pineapple."
66." Happiness comes in pineapples."
67." Eyes like a pineapple, eyes are everywhere, seeing everything, in all directions."
68. "Done good adulating- let's be pineapples."
69." You have to be a pineapple, the best one. You have to have a hundred eyes."
70." Pineapples have this cute little crown on top of them. They wear it proudly."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for pineapple quotes then why not take a look at [fruit basket quotes], or cherry blossom quotes.
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.