Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
A sister can be the most important person in a woman's life.
A soul sister can be pretty much any woman. It can be a friend, a cousin, sister-in-law, or one's own sister.
Soul sisters are each other's support system. They help each other out even, and especially when a day is not going well. A soul sister will help you out with pretty much everything. A soul sister is the first person we want to share our good news with and a soul sister is the first person we go to when our life is bothering us, even if it is a tiny problem. We know our soul sister will always be there to love us even when we are unable to love ourselves. We know that our soul sister is the one we can always count on. We can pretty much share everything with our soul sister without even thinking twice. Even though there are occasional fights but a true soul sister always finds her way back into our life. We have a list of soul sister quotes that everyone can read with their soul sister.
If you like what you are reading, check out our other quotes articles [soul connection quotes] and soulmate quotes.
Best Soul Sister Quotes
We say pretty much everything to our soul sister. We might share a love hate relationship with our soul sister, but a woman's life is incomplete without her soul sister. The best way to praise your sister is to share a few good soul sister quotes with them. Check out this list of the best soul sister quotes that we know your soul sister is going to enjoy.
1. "Big sisters are the crabgrass in the lawn of life."
- Charles M. Schulz.
2. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy."
- Marcel Proust.
3. "Once upon a time, a sister made a vow she didn't know how to break, and it broke her instead."
- Laini Taylor.
4. "Best friends listen to what you don't say."
- Samantha Norman.
5. "But that was the thing: sometimes being a sister meant knowing the right thing to do and still not doing it because winning was more important."
- Claire Lombardo.
6. "Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you."
- Misty Copeland.
7. "That's what sisters do: we argue, we point out each other's frailties, mistakes, and bad judgment, we flash the insecurities we've had since childhood, and then we come back together."
- Lisa See.
8. "Sisters share a bond unlike any other – thornier, but also tender, full of possibility."
- Joy McCullough.
9. "What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention."
- Claire Cook.
10. "A sister is both your mirror —and your opposite."
- Elizabeth Fishel.
11. "Your friend is your needs answered."
- Khalil Gibran.
12. "Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow."
- Benjamin Disraeli.
13. "It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter."
- Marlene Dietrich.
14. "Sisters are supposed to be people you're close to, aren't they. You may not like them much, but you're still close to them."
- Kazuo Ishiguro.
15. "We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory."
– Evelyn Loeb.
16. "There's not a word yet for old friends who've just met."
- Jim Henson.
17. "But the love of sisters needs no words. It does not depend on memories, or mementos, or proof. It runs as deep as a heartbeat. It is as ever-present as a pulse."
- Lisa Wingate.
17. "There are certain things we owe our little sisters."
- Claire Hennessy.
18. "A sister smiles when one tells stories—for she knows where the decoration has been added."
- Chris Montaigne.
19. "You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you."
- George R. R. Martin.
20. "When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?"
- Pam Brown.
21. "It has been one of the greatest blessings of my life that my sister has been able to mirror my experience."
- Nayomi Munaweera.
22. "Sisters make the best friends in the world."
- Marilyn Monroe.
Birthday Quotes For Soul Sister
A best friend's birthday is an important day in our life. It is the day we get to celebrate them. Here are some funny and special birthday quotes to share with our soul sister on their special day. Check these soul sister birthday quotes out that can bring a smile on even the worst of day.
23. "Happy birthday greetings and warmest wishes, too May today, tomorrow, everyday Be truly happy for you."
- Margaret Brown.
24. "Does age matter? Time doesn't matter."
- Sandra Bullock.
25. "Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it."
- Brigitte Bardot.
26. "Age is opportunity no less than youth itself."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
27. "At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment."
- Benjamin Franklin.
28. "If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes."
29. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
- A. A. Milne.
30. "It's better to wear out than rust out."
- David J. Schwartz.
31. "Love has no age, no limit; and no death."
- John Galsworthy.
32. "Then when you think in years to come of birthdays long ago you may remember fondly how much we love you so."
- Janet Horne.
33. "To give somebody your time is the biggest gift you can give."
- Franka Potente.
34. "My policy on cake is pro having it and pro-eating it."
- Boris Johnson.
35. "Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been."
- Mark Twain.
36. "And the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows!"
- Audrey Hepburn.
37. "Youth is a circumstance you can't do anything about. The trick is to grow up without getting old."
- Frank Lloyd Wright.
38. "The first hundred years are the hardest."
- Wilson Mizner.
39. "Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed."
- Arthur Schopenhauer.
40. "Be wise with speed; a fool at forty is a fool indeed."
- Edward Young.
41. "Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new."
- Sammy Hagar.
42. "Birth may be a matter of a moment, but it is a unique one."
- Frederick Leboyer.
43. "Would ye both eat your cake and have your cake?"
- John Heywood.
44. "Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words."
45. "We are always the same age inside."
- Gertrude Stein.
Friends Quotes For Soul Sister
There isn't a day we don't need our soul sister. A soul sister is our best friend and will always will be even after huge fights. Listed below are my soul sister quotes and best friend soul sister quotes.
46. "We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don't judge."
- Adriana Trigiani.
47. "One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives."
48. "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
49. "True friends are always together in spirit."
- L.M. Montgomery.
50. "For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather."
- Christina Rossetti.
51. "Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose."
- Tennessee Williams.
52. "Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer."
- Jean de la Fontaine.
53. "A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be."
- Douglas Pagels.
54. "Friends share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand."
- Henri Nouwen.
55. "You're not my best friend. You're my sister, and that's more."
– Jenny Han.
56. "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light."
- Helen Keller.
57. "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Donna Roberts.
58. "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- Walter Winchell.
59. "A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down."
- Arnold H. Glasgow.
60. "There's no better friend than a sister."
- Mary Engelbreit.
61. "They called each other family and that's what they were—sisters. Many people in the world had family of the heart, kin by choice rather than by blood, and hers had come along in her darkest hour and saved her life."
- Christine Feehan.
62. 'True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable."
- David Tyson.
63. "Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."
Funny Soul Sister Quotes
We cannot go a single day without making fun of our soul sister. A day without making fun of our soul sister is a day wasted. Check out these funny soul sister quotes.
64. "You can kid the world, but not your sister."
- Charlotte Gray.
65. "For once in your life, listen to your younger sister. She's taller, and she knows better than you."
- Stephanie Perkins.
66. "If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater."
- Pam Brown.
67. "There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate."
- Linda Grayson.
68. "Sister loyalty was Newton's first law. Fidelity to family and parents was the second."
- Elizabeth Cobbs.
69. "If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child."
- Linda Sunshine.
70. "If we treated ourselves as well as we treated our best friend, can you imagine?"
- Meghan Markle.
71. "Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five."
- Pam Brown.
72. "The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubbard.
73. "Little sisters can be a pain, but the big sister heroine worship can't be beat."
– Allison M Lee.
74. "Sisters are reliably good for two things: hating and loving."
- Jessica Knoll.
75. "More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you've been bad and good."
- Linda Sunshine.
76. "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."
- Amy Li.
77. "She could always talk me into anything. My sister made me a little starstruck."
- Stacie Ramey.
78. "The only person I lie to is my little sister, when I steal her clothes."
- Kendall Jenner.
Below you will find some good sister quotes for your soul sister.
79. "Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway."
- Barbara Alpert.
80. "Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other."
- Carol Saline.
81. "There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing."
- Jennifer Aniston.
82. "A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
- Len Wein.
83. "Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister."
- Alice Walker.
84. "There is a language every sister knows, a language tender beyond words and rarely spoken. It runs like a string between two hearts, and we only pluck that string in times of trouble."
- Kathleen Baldwin.
85. "I started walking at night with my sister in law which has been amazing."
- Ashley Scott.
86. "It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but it's your best friends who are your diamonds."
- Gina Barreca.
87. "Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers."
- Pam Brown.
88. "Ah, how good it feels! The hand of an old friend."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
89. "Only a sister, an alternative self, could inspire such a sordid mix of disgust and envy."
- Namwali Serpell.
90. "You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they're the only ones who don't get bored if you talk about your memories."
- Deborah Moggach.
91. "I don't know what I would have done so many times in my life if I hadn't had my girlfriends."
- Reese Witherspoon.
92. "Husbands come and go; children come and eventually they go. Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that's never lost is your sister."
- Gail Sheehy.
93. "My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time."
- Linda Sunshine.
94. "There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends."
- Jane Austen.
95. "The anguish I always feel when she's in pain wells up in my chest and threatens to register on my face."
- Suzanne Collins.
96. "A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life."
- Deborah Tannen.
97. "She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don't know a better person."
- Oprah Winfrey.
98. "We are sisters. We will always be sisters. Our differences may never go away, but neither, for me, will our song."
- Elizabeth Fishel.
99. "Without knowing it, we became soul sisters"
― Meara O'Hara.
100. "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
- Elisabeth Foley.
101. "Hold a true friend with both your hands."
- Friedrich Nietzsche.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for soul sister quotes then why not take a look at [soul searching quotes], or sorority sisterhood quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.