Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Inspiration is an essential part of being human.
Life is never ever easy, and things may not be as great as they could be. Every day may not be good and can pose many new challenges, but the key is to never stop in the face of an adverse situation and overcome it step by step.
Inspiration is always very important for people to keep carrying on with life. Success can be hard to find at times, and the world will constantly test your will. At times, one needs to keep everything aside, and start going easy on oneself. Taking a break, going to different places, not being too tough on yourself, and doing things you like can make your life better. To help you with the process of hoping, adjusting, and moving forward to achieve success, we bring you the best-handpicked quotes about how and why things will get better to inspire you. Each quote will address the different problems you might face, and regardless of the problem you are facing today, you will overcome it and put yourself first before work or trouble.
If you like this article, you may want to check out our [cheesy inspirational quotes] and [cheesy quotes].
Best Things Will Get Better Quotes
A quote about things getting better can help you to deal with change, especially if someone is going through a rough patch at work or in their personal life. All of these quotes convey the notion that things will get better. So first, let us have a look at some of the best things that will get better quotes. You can say a quote the next time you visit a friend who feels down. We know they will feel better after that.
1. "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."
2. "Try again. Fail again. Fail better."
- Samuel Beckett.
3. "In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein.
4. "Every generation has their challenge. And things change rapidly, and life gets better in an instant."
- Jon Stewart.
5. "When things go wrong don't go with them."
6. "But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Quotes For Encouragement
It is very important to want encouragement in life and to never stop trying. Only then can one start to like and know yourself and so we bring to you the right encouragement quotes to take inspiration from. This list also includes quotes about how to maintain good health.
7. "Well, this should certainly teach us, should it not, never to repine, never to despair, never to allow the upper lip to unstiffen, but always to remember that, no matter how dark the skies may be, the sun is shining somewhere and will eventually come smiling through."
- P. G. Wodehouse.
8. "I cannot say whether things will get better if we change, what I can say is that they must change if they are to get better."
- George Christoph Lichtenberg.
9. "Those who believe they can move mountains, do. Those who believe they can't, cannot. Belief triggers the power to do."
- David J. Shwartz.
10. "I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
11. "If I have someone that believes in me, I can move mountains."
- Diana Ross.
12. "There were hard days but I never felt sorry for myself."
- Chris Bosh.
13. "Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor."
- Truman Capote.
14. "May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears."
- Nelson Mandela.
Today may not be a good day, but tomorrow certainly will be. To help you set things right, make the right decisions for a better life, and bring the best quotes to uplift you.
15. "I'm getting older, but better, too. And the roles are getting better."
- John Lithgow.
16. "I feel as if I'm getting better all the time. At the same time, though, I'm ambitious."
- John McGinn.
17. "The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made."
- Robert Browning.
18. "Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. "
- Lao Tzu.
19. "You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore."
― William Faulkner.
20. "You don't get older, you get better."
- Shirley Bassey.
Things Will Get Better Quotes From The Bible
Even today, the Bible is a source of strength and the first resort for help for many in life. Let us find and look at such quotes from the Bible.
21. "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging."
- Psalm 46:1-3.
22. "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- Romans 8:38-39.
23. "So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ."
- Romans 10:17.
24. "Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
- Psalm 34:10.
25. "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
- Lamentations 3:22-23.
26. "When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."
- John 16:13.
27. "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength."
- Isaiah 30:15.
28. "When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident."
- Psalm 27: 1-3.
29. "Our faith can move mountains."
- Matthews 17:20.
30. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."
- Romans 15:13.
The Best Hard Day Quotes
Overcoming hard days and situations is difficult in life, especially the first one. To keep up the fight and attain success, we bring you the best hard day quote that will help you on a bad day.
31. "Hard days are the best because that's when champions are made."
- Gabrielle Douglas.
32. "After a hard day of basic training, you could eat a rattlesnake."
- Elvis Presley.
33. "It's not as if I can just pop on my show and be rude if I've had a hard day."
- Neil Cavuto.
34. "By doing the work to love ourselves more, I believe we will love each other better."
— Laverne Cox.
35. "After a hard day, choosing to do something to help you feel better - as opposed to staying in a bad mood - is a healthy skill."
- Amy Morin.
36. "Man, after all my grandma put into me learning the piano, that was a hard day, telling her I was telling jokes for a living."
- Jamie Foxx.
37. "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
Quotes About Hope
Hope makes up one of the most important components of inspiration and success in life. Let us look at every possible quote on hope to help you always think and believe in positivity in life to see a new tomorrow.
38. "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one."
- John Lennon.
39. "To live without Hope is to Cease to live."
- Fyodor Dostoevsky.
40. "Once you choose hope, anything's possible."
- Christopher Reeve.
41. "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."
42. "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
43. "Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all."
- Emily Dickinson, '314'.
Everything in life gets better through inspiration. To find inspiration, make the best start to your day, find the right way out of a difficult situation you might be in today, and remember your potential. We bring the best inspirational get better quotes.
44. "Your people only get better when you get better. There is no real limit to how much better a person who really commits to getting better can get."
- Brian Tracy.
45. "When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you."
- Lao Tzu.
46. "Wherever they are assembled today, whether they are in Johannesburg, South Africa; Nairobi, Kenya: Accra, Ghana; New York City; Atlanta, Georgia; Jackson, Mississippi; or Memphis, Tennessee — the cry is always the same — 'We want to be free.'"
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Things Will Get Better Quotes then why not take a look at: [Sunday inspirational quotes], or thankful thursday quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.