Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
A good vibe is when a person or several people, place, or thing radiates with positivity thereby passing it to others.
A person who vibes is a person with a shining personality who thinks positively and has the power to calm another person down with their positivity. It can be related to a place or any object as well and is either often visited or used to especially by people who are in need of something to boost their dampened spirits.
If you need some good vibes in your life, you can check this wholesome list of some of the best puns online, if you like our content, you can check out some other articles like [good vibes quotes] and mood quotes.
Positive Vibes Quotes
If you need some good vibes in your life, here is a list of positive vibes and good vibes quotes to keep you going. This list also consists of some good short quotes if you are looking for positivity and good vibes to inspire oneself.
1. "My mother said to me, 'If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.' Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso."
2. "You are the antibodies kicking in as the planet fights its fever."
3. "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
4. "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
5. "Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re probably right."
6. "I think education is power. I think that being able to communicate with people is power. One of my main goals on the planet is to encourage people to empower themselves."
7. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
8. "The slogan press on has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
9. "What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."
10. "Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye."
11. "The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up."
12. "Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great."
13. "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go."
14. "Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you."
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
15. "Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity."
16. "Believe you can and you're halfway there."
17. "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
18. "It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome."
19. "I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career...I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed...I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
-Michael B. Jordan.
20. "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
21. "It’s a sad day when you find out that it’s not accident or fortune but just yourself that kept things from you."
22. "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb....Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
23. "Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong."
24. "Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
25. "When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt."
-Henry J. Kaiser.
26. "A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over."
27. "It isn't where you came from. It's where you're going that counts."
28. "Thirteen roadways lead through life. To thirteen doors of death, homeward from foolish fears and strife we float on failing breath."
29. "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff....most fails...some works....you do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it...then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else."
-Leonardo da Vinci.
30. "Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive."
31. "You do not find the happy life. You make it."
-Camilla Eyring Kimball.
32. "The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths."
33. "A well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death."
-Leonardo da Vinci.
34. "If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them."
-Henry David Thoreau.
35. "Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work."
36. "Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan.
37. "Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open."
38. "That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
39. "You get what you give."
40. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind."
Positively Mood-Lifting Quotes
Here's an awesome list of some of the best quotes that will uplift your mood in an instant and make you feel better every day.
41. "The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way."
42. "It is better to play than do nothing."
43. "When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy.' They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life."
44. "Limit your 'always' and your 'nevers'."
45. "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
46. "A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."
47. "Each person must live their life as a model for others."
48. "A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall."
49. "When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple."
50. "Motivation comes from working on things we care about."
No Bad Vibes Quotes
If you are going through a rough time in life, kill those negative vibes and make your day better with these some positive sayings and good vibes quotes that will help inspire you.
51. "Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."
52. "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."
53. "Integrity is not a conditional word....It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won’t cheat, then you know he never will."
-John D. MacDonald.
54. "I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy."
-George Bernard Shaw.
55. "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power."
56. "People hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless."
57. "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher."
59. "Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers, because they stay in the game."
60. "It ain’t over till it’s over."
- Yogi Berra.
61. "No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel."
62. "Learn you can do your best even when it’s hard, even when you’re tired and maybe hurting a little bit. It feels good to show some courage."
64. "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm possible!"
65. "Power perceived is power achieved."
-Principal Claude Rolle, 'The Substitute', 1996.
66. "There are seven things that will destroy us: Wealth without work; Pleasure without conscience; Knowledge without character; Religion without sacrifice; Politics without principle; Science without humanity; Business without ethics."
67. "The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach."
68. "If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people."
69. "We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
70. "In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact."
71. "Happiness is not by chance, but by choice."
72. "Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you."
73. "The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others."
74. "Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results."
75. "Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart."
-Roy T. Bennett.
76. "Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it."
77. "When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you."
-Shannon L. Alder.
78. "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
79. "What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficult, and every difficulty has an opportunity."
-J. Sidlow Baxter.
Motivational Good Vibes Quotes To Help Start Your Week
If your motivational Monday still hasn't arrived, here is a list of good vibes quotes and Sunday good vibes quotes to help you stay happy and motivated every day.
80. "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
- Albert Einstein.
81. "Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?"
-Marilyn vos Savant.
82. "Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud."
83. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
84. "Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
85. "Change can come in either of two important ways: Start behaving positively or stop behaving negatively."
86. "The most wasted of days is one without laughter."
-E. E. Cummings.
87. "The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."
88. "Life offers you so many doors, it is up to you which to open and which one to close."
89. "You must do the things you think you cannot do."
90. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
- Napoleon Hill.
91. "Everything you want is on the other side of fear."
92. "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude."
93. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do."
94. "Impossible is just an opinion, don’t buy it."
95. "Happiness is a quality of the soul…not a function of one’s material circumstances."
96. "If you feel happy, Smile with all your heart. If you're down, smile with all your might."
-Paul Ian Guillermo.
97. "The most important thing you will ever wear is your attitude."
98. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
99. "You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."
- Maya Angelou.
100. "Never limit yourself because of others' limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination."
101. "Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow."
102. "Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow's reality."
103. "In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision."
104. "Thoughts Become Things… Choose The Good Ones!"
105. "You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens."
106. "A powerful attitude awakens inner strength, energy, motivation, and initiative."
107. "Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures."
-H. Jackson Brown Jr.
108. "Positive belief in yourself will give you the energy needed to conquer the world and this belief is the power behind all creation."
109. "If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
110. "Live your life, sing your song. Not full of expectations. Not for the ovations...but for the joy of it."
111. "If you ever walk down a path surrounding by negative energy, look for the fork in the path then cross over to the positive side."
112. "You have to open up to the world and learn optimism…Contentment with the past, happiness with the present, and hope for the future. Learned optimism."
113. "The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot."
114. "You are enough just as you are."
115. "It is better to dwell on the beautiful things in life than the negative."
-Lailah Gifty Akita.
116. "If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door."
117. "Spread love everywhere you go."
118. "If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on."
119. "I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear."
120. "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive."
121. "The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me."
122. "You are blessed, You are great. You are not alone. You are powerful."
-Amit Ray, 'Mindfulness Meditation For Corporate Leadership And Management', 2017.
123. "I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
124. "Work to become, not to acquire."
125. "Life has got all those twists and turns. You've got to hold on tight and off you go."
126. "With the right kind of coaching and determination you can accomplish anything."
127. "Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier."
128. "Inspiration is some mysterious blessing which happens when the wheels are turning smoothly."
129. "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."
130. "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for vibes quotes. then why not take a look at [positive energy quotes], or [monday coffee quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.