Recent searches (0)
FOR ALL AGES
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Positive hang in there quotes give you the strength to keep trying and not give up, no matter what problem life throws at you.
A good quote can make a world of difference to any person who needs encouragement to stay strong. When everything in life seems bleak, quotations make for a better way to tell someone to hang in there and keep fighting.
These famous hang in there quotes will make you feel good about life, believe in God and instill the strength to follow your dreams. These quotes will tell you how to hang in there and help.
Finding the right words to teach a lesson about endurance to your little ones isn’t always easy. This is where you’ll love our list of best hang in there quotes for children that will come to your rescue.
1. “Pause and remember – You will make it to the other side of this hardship.”
2. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
3. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
4. “Whatever you do to gain your success, you have to hang in there and hope good things happen. Always think positive.”
5. “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
6. “Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.”
7. “You always pass failure on the way to success.”
8. “Hang in there. It is astonishing how short a time it can take for very wonderful things to happen.”
-Frances Hodgson Burnett.
9. “You can do amazing things if you have strong faith, deep desire, and just hang in there.”
10. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
In comparison to a long quote, a short quote by a good author has a deeper impact on the reader. This is why we bring you these short hang in there quotes to write in a card that encourage you to believe that it’s always a better idea to hang in there. When you hang in there and believe that you are loved, you become the author of your own life story.
11. “At the very moment when people underestimate you is when you can make a breakthrough.”
12. “Hard work works harder than luck.”
13. “This too shall pass.”
14. “Endurance is the crowning quality, And patience all the passion of great hearts.”
-James Russell Lowell.
15. “In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not yet the end.”
16. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”
17. “Hang on! God will be thy strength in any act of your pursuit.”
-Lailah Giffy Akita.
18. “You can’t quit or give up before you get it!”
19. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.”
20. “You can’t shine like a diamond, if you not willing to get cut like a diamond!”
Funny or serious, somewhere down the line, each quote about hanging in there tells you that everything in this world happens for a reason. You never know what you might achieve, only if you trust in God and keep going. Check out our list of witty and funny hang in there quotes by the best authors that will inspire you to keep pushing. Read on for encouraging quotes and other ways to say hang in there.
21. “Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away!”
22. “If you’re having fun, and it’s your dream, stick with it. If you can’t hang in there, go find something else to do”.
23. “Life is rough so you gotta be tough.”
24. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.”
-Franklin D. Roosevelt .
25. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.”
26. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”
27. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing-that’s why we recommend it daily.”
28. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
29. “Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing ‘til it gets there.”
30. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
31. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.”
We bring you the most inspiring and positive hang in there quotes for friends that will make you believe in the workings of God. Each quote in this category is specially curated to comfort you, be it in the matter of love or career. These motivational quotes and sayings of support and encouragement will show you the importance of being brave.
32. “Over the years, I’ve learned that if you can just hang in there and, regardless of what’s presented to you, take it as a challenge and try to bring in something fresh, then it works.”
33. “God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up.”
34. “Sometimes you will think you can’t take it another day. But if you hang in there, one step at a time, you will be able to accomplish more than you ever imagine.”
35. “The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist, the more likely your success.”
36. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”
-Mary Anne Radmacher.
37. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.”
38. “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy-I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”
39. “Hang in there, strong girl. Hard times don’t last forever. Life moves on. And so will you.”
40. “The pressure of survival in the big city will make you lose sight of your dream…Hang in there.”
-James De La Vega.
41. “If you have the character to hang in there when it’s tough, you will develop or acquire every other characteristic necessary to win the game of life.”
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for hang in there quotes then why not take a look at life goes on quotes, always on my mind quotes or introvert quotes.
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.