Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Notes to self are tiny points that one makes for themselves in order to improve.
They are highly effective since nobody knows us better than ourselves. When we become the judge of our own selves, it is easier to work on any flaws.
A note to self can be about anything that is bothering you or hampering your progress. When you read them daily, it becomes a constant reminder of what you need to change. It's a much more efficient process as can be proven from these quotes. Find some of the most inspirational quotes about life and struggles along with self-improvement quotes here.
Best Note To Self Quotes
These are the best note to self quotes. Here you will find 'note to self - I am enough' quotes to prove that you don't need anyone else.
1. "You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anyone."
- Maya Angelou.
2. “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.”
– Parker Palmer.
3. “The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.”
– William James.
4. “To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.”
– Sandra Bierig.
5. "You cannot control what happens to you but you can control your attitude towards what happens to you."
- Brian Tracy.
6. "There is hope in people, not in society, not in systems, but in me."
- Jiddu Krishnamurti.
7. “Do one good thing everyday, that someone is afraid to do”
- Leymah Gbowee.
8. "They say the truth will set you free, but what they neglect to mention is what happens when it isn't what you want to hear."
- Connor Franta.
9. "Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself."
- Richard Bach.
10. "The internal condition of scarcity, this mind-set of scarcity, lives at the very heart of our jealousies, our greed, our prejudice, and our arguments with life”
- Lynne Twist.
Inspirational Note To Self Quotes
Here you will find self-motivation quotes and push yourself quotes to inspire you.
11. “Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ”
– M. Scott Peck.
12. “Any belief worth embracing will stand up to the litmus test of scrutiny."
- Laurie Buchanan.
13. "Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement."
- Golda Meir.
14. "You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."
- Michael Jordan.
15. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
16. "Note to self; don't change for anyone."
- Ryan Adams.
17. "Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality."
- Les Brown.
18. "The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone."
- Orison Swett Marden.
19. "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness."
- Oprah Winfrey.
20. "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
- A. A. Milne.
Funny Note To Self Quotes
Here are some hilarious yet inspiring notes that you can tell yourself.
21. “Note to self; he doesn't care anymore.”
- Lyla Tyela Belikov.
22. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
– Oscar Wilde.
23. “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.”
- Diane Von Furstenberg.
24. "Note to self: Don't get on Veritas's bad side. She holds a grudge for centuries."
- Jeaniene Frost.
25. “It’s not your job to like me…it’s mine!”
- Byron Katie.
Note To Self Love Quotes
Here are some meaningful quotes on love and self-love as well as note to self Connor Franta quotes.
26. “Some men will tell you that you deserve the world while others will be damn ready to give the world to you. And dear girl; I hope one day you learn the difference.”
- Samiha Totanji.
27. "Today my heart was ripped in two, one half for me, one half for you, take a half and keep it near, I have mine and will always be here."
- Connor Franta.
28. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
– Lucille Ball.
29. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.”
– Robert Morley.
30. "Crossing paths before the end, Once a lover, forever a friend."
- Connor Franta.
31. "Be committed to the relationship you have with yourself. We get so committed to other relationships, but often sort of toss ourselves away."
- Louise Hay.
32. "Loving everything about yourself - even the unacceptable - is an act of personal power. It is the beginning of healing."
- Christiane Northrup.
33. "Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have."
- Robert Holden.
34. "You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."
- Gautama Buddha.
Self Esteem Quotes
Here are some support quotes and note to self appreciation quotes to go through daily.
35. “You are who you are. Don't be ashamed of yourself. At all. Surround yourself with people who cheer you on.”
- Jessica Park.
36. "If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think."
- T. Harv Eker.
37. "Your self-worth is determined by you. You don't have to depend on someone to tell you who you are."
- Beyoncé Knowles.
38. "The reputation you have with yourself - your self-esteem - is the single most important factor for a fulfilling life."
- Nathaniel Branden.
39. "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."
- Bruce Lee.
40. "You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be."
- Lou Holtz.
41. "When you acquire enough inner peace and feel really positive about yourself, it's almost impossible for you to be controlled and manipulated by anybody else."
- Wayne Dyer.
42. "I was doing a children's book on self-esteem, and I really felt like I wanted to shed the shame I'd been feeling - and maybe make it easier for people my age who had probably felt bad about themselves."
- Jamie Lee Curtis.
43. "I just think it's good to be confident. If I'm not on my team why should anybody else be?"
- Robert Downey Jr.
44. "You are inferior to no one. others may treat you that way, but that is their problem. You are above all of this."
- Leon Brown.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for the article on note to self quotes then why not take a look at self-worth quotes, or you matter quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.