Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Welcoming positive energy into your life can motivate you to do better in all areas.
One of the essential things about positive energy is to find yourself. Positivity lets you focus on things, especially during those times when something feels off.
Good energy helps in finding your interests to aid in creating good habits. People who let the positive energies flow into themselves have reported changes towards being better. Hence, these positive energy quotes will act as a constant supply for optimistic affirmations in your life, especially for times when you aren’t feeling okay. You can even send the stay positive quotes and feeling positive energy quotes to friends and family to make their days better.
Are you feeling less motivated? Try repeating these positive attitude quotes to surround yourself with positive energy and to shoo away negative thoughts.
1. “Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives.”
‒ Kevin Ansbro.
2. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It's very simple.”
‒ Paulo Coelho.
3. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.”
‒ A. A. Milne.
4. “Instead of hating, I have chosen to forgive and spend all of my positive energy on changing the world.”
5. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
‒ Marcus Aurelius.
6. “Be a positive energy trampoline — absorb what you need and rebound more back.”
‒ Dave Carolan.
7. “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.”
8. “The worst times can be the best if you think with positive energy.”
‒ Domenico Dolce.
9. “Positive energy knows no boundaries.”
‒ Lu Wei.
10. “What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
‒ Ralph Waldo Emerson.
One of the most important things about being successful in work is to let positive energy seep into your mind. Your first step is to be the energy you want to attract. Start by calling out to the universe with these positive energy quotes and positive spiritual energy quotes.
11. “It’s not important what other people believe about you, it’s only important what you believe about yourself.”
‒ Rev Ike.
12. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
‒ Marcus Aurelius, ‘Meditations’.
13. “You are the only one who can make it happen for you. Others can support and encourage you, but you have to find the energy within in order to step into the center of your own life and take charge.”
‒ Lynda Field.
14. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.”
‒ Maya Angelou.
15. “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results.”
‒ Joe Rogan.
16. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.”
17. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
‒ Zig Ziglar.
18. “When we function from a place of positive energy, the world around us becomes more positive.”
‒ Gabrielle Bernstein, ‘Miracles Now’.
19. “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.”
‒ Widad Akrawi.
20. “Goals help you channel your energy into action.”
‒ Les Brown.
Positive energy flows when you share its love with others, so sending positive energy quotes is important. You can feel the positive change as soon as you start sharing these positive energy vibes quotes with those surrounding you. Here you will also find positive energy quotes Buddha shared with the world.
21. “If you want to attract positive things into your life, then begin now by spreading positive energy about.”
‒ Lynda Field.
22. “The positive energy and love we give to others, heals our own wounds.”
‒ Angie Karan.
23. “Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud.”
‒ Maya Angelou.
24. “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.”
‒ Michael Jordan.
25. “Live with no sense of ‘mine,’ not forming attachment to experiences.”
‒ The Buddha.
26. “Should a person do good, let him do it again and again. Let him find pleasure therein, for blissful is the accumulation of good.”
‒ The Buddha, ‘Dhammapada’.
27. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”
‒ Les Brown.
28. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.”
‒ Benjamin Franklin.
29. “If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.”
‒ Steve Backley.
30. “People like to be around those who give off positive energy.”
‒ Erin Heatherton.
Power of positivity quotes can give you a direction towards positive things. Use them to initiate the power to bring positive energy into yourself and put an end to all the negative energy.
31. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.”
‒ William James.
32. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
‒ Willie Nelson.
33. “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.”
‒ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
34. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
‒ Wayne Dyer.
35. “Here are the values that I stand for: honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values.”
‒ Ellen DeGeneres.
36. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
‒ Alice Walker.
37. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.”
‒ Elbert Hubbard.
38. “No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.”
‒ Demi Lovato.
39. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.”
40. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”
‒ Helen Keller.
Here are some good energy quotes and good vibes quotes that will help you be the energy you want to attract by defeating negative energy. These are the someone who radiates positive energy quotes that you might be looking for.
41. “Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!”
‒ Donny Karan.
42. “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.”
‒ Hazrat Inayat Khan.
43. “My dear friend, clear your mind of can’t.”
‒ Samuel Johnson.
44. “When things go wrong, don't go with them.”
‒ Elvis Presley.
45. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
‒ Michael Altshuler.
46. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a
‒ Lou Holtz.
47. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the now the primary focus of your life.”
‒ Eckhart Tolle.
48. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.”
‒ Robert Tew.
49.“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”
‒ Dr. Seuss, ‘Oh, The Places You'll Go!’.
50. “Vibe high and the magic around you will unfold.”
‒ Akilnathan Logeswaran.
51. “It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.”
‒ Henry James.
52. “Thoughts create a new heaven, a new firmament, a new source of energy, from which new arts flow.”
53. “Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back.”
‒ Katherine Mansfield.
54. “Life is often quite tough, challenging us to choose between seemingly esoteric, intangible ideals and getting goodies or good vibes right now. You have character when you most often choose ideals.”
‒ Laura Schlessinger, ‘How Could You Do That?!’.
55. “No one can escape stress, but you can learn to cope with it. Practice positive thinking... seize control in small ways.”
‒ Adele Scheele, ‘Career Strategies For The Working Woman’.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for positive energy quotes then why not take a look at you are amazing quotes, or trust the process quotes.
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.