Get inspiration for parents!
Subscribe for parenting tips, family money advice, baby names and more
In every journey of life, hurdles are a major part of it, and when things get tough it may be hard to find the will to move on every time.
This is where motivational best is yet to come quotes and sayings come in. There are many motivational speakers, as well as famous people, who have given the world some amazing quotes, poems, and sayings that keep us going and make every one of us sure that the best is yet to come.
'The Best Is Yet To Come' is a popular song by Sinatra who coined and popularized the term. The main theme behind this particular saying is that even if someone is going through a tough time, they are still yet to experience something greater... the best is yet to come.
If you are looking for the best is yet to come quote, here's a list of some of the best quotes that scream the best is yet to come to boost up your spirits and fill you up with motivation. If you like any of these best is yet to come quotes and find them to be helpful, you can share them make others see that good things are yet to come and get motivated even more!
The Best Is Yet To Come Quotes And Sayings
Are you looking for some of the best sayings and quotes about the best is yet to come? Here is a list of some of the best sayings in life. These can change you if you want, and make you a better person with time. After all, there may come a time when you feel down, and may want help to change your way of thinking. These best is yet to come quotes may want you to come back strong!
1. "Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come."
2. "The best is yet to come, and won't that be fine? You think you've seen the sun, but you ain't seen it shine."
3. "I have my own unique road that has had many exciting ups and heartbreaking downs, but one thing I know is that my journey is not over and the best is yet to come."
4. "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind."
-C. S. Lewis.
5. "When it's your time you will walk right into your blessing."
6. "You are more than you appear to be - Life is greater than you have ever known it - The best is yet to come."
7. "Extend your arms in welcome to the future. The best is yet to come!"
-Anthony de Mello.
8. "If it be now, 'tis not to come. If it be not to come, it will be now. If it be not now, yet it will come—the readiness is all."
9. "Better is not good enough; the best is yet to come!"
-T. B. Joshua.
10. "Keep the faith...that the best is yet to come. Keep the faith that the next extraordinary version of you is being crafted even now...that nothing can deter you from keeping your commitment to achieving your goals set for today...that you can better your best! Keep the faith. Move forward in spite of your fears and despite any evidence to the contrary. Believe that it's possible!"
11. "Letting go isn't giving up. It's understanding that the best is yet to come."
12. "I'm excited about what the future will bring and I think the best is yet to come."
13. "You can't reach your potential by remaining in a past due season. Your breakthrough is coming. Strongholds are breaking. Get Ready!"
14. "The best is yet to come, but you must first put in your very best."
― Edmond Mbiaka.
15. "We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."
16. "If the best is yet to come, the present will blend with it beautifully."
17. "Where God guides, He provides. No matter how things look, God is still in control. Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon."
18. "People always live badly today; they only live well tomorrow. For the sake of ambition, they strive against each other with evil deeds, but the path to glory would be easier to tread by doing good to one another."
― Marsilio Ficino.
19. "All endings are inexorably tied to new beginnings. That's the nature of the journey. It continues to unfold. It builds on itself. It can't help itself from doing that... But still, the best is yet to come."
20. "You are loved. You have purpose. You are a masterpiece. You are wonderfully made. God has a great plan for you."
21. "You ain't seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come."
22. "No pit is so deep that He is not deeper still; with Jesus even in our darkest moments, the best remains and the very best is yet to be."
23. "When we are on the beach we only see a small part of the ocean. However, we know that there is much more beyond the horizon. We only see a small part of God's great love, a few jewels of His great riches, but we know that there is much more beyond the horizon. The best is yet to come when we see Jesus face-to-face."
-Corrie Ten Boom.
Robert Browning Quotes About Hope
Robert Browning was one of the most celebrated poets whose poems have had a positive impact on contemporary writers and future readers. Here is a list of some of the most inspiring quotes by Browning.
24. "June reared the bunch of flowers you carry from seeds of April's sowing."
-Robert Browning, 'The Patriot'.
25. "I … know what I do, and am unmoved by men's blame, or their praise either."
-Robert Browning, 'Andrea del Sarto'.
26. "Love is energy of life."
27. "What's a man's age? He must hurry more, that's all; Cram in a day, what his youth took a year to hold."
28. "Take away love and our earth is a tomb."
29. "I count life just a stuff to try the soul's strength on."
30. "When the fight begins within himself, a man's worth something."
-Robert Browning, 'Bishop Blougram's Apology'.
31. "Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made.
Our times are in his hand who saith,
'A whole I planned, youth shows but half;
Trust God: See all, nor be afraid!'"
-Robert Browning, 'Rabbi Ben Ezra'.
32. "Aspire, break bounds. Endeavor to be good, and better still, best."
33. "Where the heart lies, let the brain lie also."
-Robert Browning, 'Men And Women, One Word More. To E.B.B'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for the best is yet to come quotes then why not take a look at be brave quotes, or be fearless quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.