Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Starting the day with a small but mighty quote has been proven to help in your toddlers' personality development and create a deeper bond with their surroundings.
Small but mighty quotes focus on inspiring parents and aspiring students to develop a positive mental attitude towards the world. Reading small famous quotes sayings by successful people like authors, artists or philosophers every day will increase their general knowledge, reading skills, and memorization power as well as boost their self-confidence.
'Small but mighty' is one of the most popular sayings, it means that something despite being small or tiny in comparison can be very powerful or strong in life when required. It is very essential that children are put through a positive upbringing as toddlers. It is often seen that people who succeed in life start young. Each and every quote here is from very famous personalities who all that one thing in common is hard work and practice. All famous authors, actors, scientists, anybody who is famous in their professions have known to have a habit of starting the day with something positive. It has been estimated that starting the day with a positive quote has found to be twice more productive than a negative start. Toddlers are extremely inquisitive in nature. To empower your tiny tots' energy in the right direction, we've curated a list of small but mighty quotes sayings on friends, family, education, morals, and even humor, by famous authors and more. Quotes sayings that are small in number but are mighty quotes that will help you get your tiny tot's energy in the right direction.
These quotes and sayings include mighty quotes, small but mighty cute quotes and sayings, small but mighty funny quotes, small but mighty quotes, small but mighty movie quotes, good short quotes, small but mighty quotes by famous authors, popular sayings, and inspirational sayings!
Quotes About Being Small But Mighty
It is said that "big things come in small packages", so if you ever feel small or lost in life just remember to stop and take a deep breath and read this list of mighty quotes and sayings and absorb the sayings, relate to life and think about your close circle and go right back to your hustle. Be a close role model to your toddler.
1. "And though she be but little, she is fierce."
- William Shakespeare.
2. "Mighty things from small beginnings grow."
- John Dryden.
3. "If you think you're too small to make a difference...try sleeping with a mosquito in the room."
- Dalai Lama.
4. "From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow."
5. "Got a big dream, from a small town. Got a small circle, you'll never get around."
- Lil Wayne.
6. "When ordinary people... can upset the mighty."
- Arvind Kejriwal.
7. "It takes a mighty good man to be better than no man at all."
- Dixie Carter.
8. "The world is moved along by tiny pushes of each honest worker."
- Helen Killer.
9. "Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut, that held its ground."
- David Icke.
10. "I've found that small wins. small projects, small differences often make huge differences."
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter.
Funny Small But Mighty Quotes
Motivational quotes and sayings can have underlying humor. The following authors paid close attention to incorporate humor in their quotes. Here's to hoping these following quotes cheer you up as well.
11. "A man is mighty small that is too big to say 'I was wrong- I am sorry'!"
- Uncle Phil.
12. "Who would attempt to fly with the tiny wings of a sparrow when the mighty power of an eagle has been given him."
- Kenneth Wapnick
13. "A lady could do.... except attend all parties."
- Evalyn Walsh McLean.
14. "But the Lord is with me like a mighty warrior."
- Jeremiah 20:11, The Bible.
15. "He who fears he will suffer already suffers because he fears."
- Michel De Montaigne.
16. "Two things are infinite, not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein.
17. "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
- Mae West.
18. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.”
- Charles M. Schulz.
19. "Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well."
- Mark Twain.
Famous Cute But Mighty Sayings
Most things that get famous are either cute or beautiful and we think love from a close circle of people is very beautiful, friendship is also cute. Thus, the following quotes are from a variety of authors saying some beautiful things.
20. "Fresh spring the herald of love's mighty king."
- Edmund Spenser.
21. "Love teaches a man what he is. Hate teaches him what he is not."
- Joshua Aron Guillory.
22. "Friendship lasts as long as we dedicate some time for its existence."
- Hermann J. Steinherr.
23. "Fate will unwind as it must!"
- Burton Raffel.
24. "War is idiocy. We live on a small planet, and what we to do others is what we do to ourselves."
- Rosanne Cash.
25. "I have great respect for the semicolon; it is a mighty handy little fellow."
- Abraham Lincoln.
26. "Nothing can tear us from the grip of mighty love."
- Romans 8:38-39, The Bible.
27. "It's hard to learn from your mistakes without consequences."
- William E. Lewis Jr.
28. "Personality is the key, which will open the lock of friendship."
- Pablo Rivera.
29. "Life is a great teacher to those who believe that they are still learners."
- Ahmed Mayouf.
List Of Small But Mighty Movie Quotes
Having a habit of watching quality movies is the best way to develop personalities in toddlers, as it seems nothing is more influential than their favorite actor on the TV. That's why here's a list of small quotes from our favorite movies and series to empower your toddlers.
30. "You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
- Eames, 'Inception'.
31. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
- John Keating 'Dead Poets Society'.
32. "It is not our abilities that show what we truly are… it is our choices."
- Albus Dumbledore, 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
33. "Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first."
- Sean Maguire, 'Good Will Hunting'.
34. "No amount of money ever bought a second of time."
- Tony Stark, 'Avengers: Endgame'.
35. "My momma always said, 'Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get'."
36. "The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
- 'Moulin Rouge'.
Mighty Quotes By Famous Authors
These quotes are by our favorite famous authors. It will help your tiny tots to develop a habit of reading novels, helping them charge the creative part of their brain. Keep the quotes and the name of the authors handy as these famous authors were once small too.
37. "And mighty poets in their misery dead."
- William Shakespeare.
38. "The existence of a man is so small a thing to take, so mighty a thing to employ."
- Robert Louise Stevenson.
39. "Up, you mighty race, accomplish what you will."
40. "He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty."
- Lao Tzu.
41. A mighty flame follows a tiny spark."
- Dante Alighieri.
42. "Laughter does not please the mighty."
- Dario Fo.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly self-respect quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for small but mighty quotes then why not take a look at you got this quotes, or [self-respect quotes].