Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Students aren't always motivated to do their best at school and projects related to school, so sometimes you need motivation.
Whether it’s their presence while attending lectures at school or doing schoolwork later at home, students need to be motivated and inspired to give their best at all times.
School children are sometimes distracted by all that is happening in their lives and all that is expected of them. Be it family, sports, and other extra circular activities or peer pressure, they sometimes feel that they are always balancing many things at the same time. This constant juggling may make them feel disinterested and lost when it comes to their primary work: studies and all the activities of their interests. Helping them divide their days into slots for specific activities may help them excel in these.
But along with that, continually motivating them by spending quality time with them to understand their needs is also essential. Students need to focus on the positive side of life, and parents and caregivers can help them achieve this by leading as an example for them. Like reading bible study quotes for students and also quotes about study abroad and college quotes will help immensely.
If you like this article, you may also look at quotes about study abroad and college quotes for that extra nudge.
School kids are at the most impressionable age of their lives. What we say or do will have a lasting impact on them, and hence, we must be very careful with regards to how we shape these future adults with care and love. These motivational quotes for students can help motivate them to do their schoolwork and work hard which will help significantly in motivating to study hard.
1. “A system is only as effective as your level of commitment to it.”
2. “If you can believe it, your mind can achieve it.”
3. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.”
- William Arthur Ward.
4. “Educate and inform the whole mass of the people. They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.”
- Thomas Jefferson.
5. “Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better.”
- Jim Rohn.
6. “There’s no traffic after the extra mile.”
7. “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.”
- James Joyce.
8. “There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done, and those who don't want to make mistakes. "
- John C. Maxwell.
9. “Remembering you are going to die is the best way to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.”
- Steve Jobs.
10. “I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
- Michael Jordan.
11. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
- Thomas Jefferson.
12. “The expert in everything was once a beginner.”
13. “There is no substitute for hard work.”
- Thomas Edison.
14. “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”
- Albert Einstein.
15. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”
- Albert Einstein.
16. “It’s not going to be easy, but it’s going to be worth it.”
17. “You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.”
- Ed Cole.
18. “I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits the bottom.”
- George S. Patton.
19. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
- Winston Churchill.
20. “It’s not about how bad you want it. It’s about how hard you’re willing to work for it.”
21. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.”
22. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
- Dale Carnegie.
23. “I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand.”
- Chinese Proverb.
24. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”
25. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”
- Christian D. Larson.
Reading affirmative words will help the students feel good about themselves, and can help them find a way to motivate themselves. Hence, we have compiled a list of study hard and work hard quotes to motivate you for schoolwork. Reading these inspirational quotes will help students hone their capabilities and find a way to go for the best result.
26. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
- Bruce Lee.
27. “There will be doubters, there will be obstacles, there will be mistakes. But, with hard work, there are no limits.”
- Michael Phelps.
28. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.”
- Swami Vivekananda.
29. ““As every divided kingdom falls, so every mind divided between many studies confounds and saps itself.”
― Leonardo Da Vinci.
30. “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.”
- Carl Bard.
31. “Studying whether there’s life on Mars or studying how the universe began, there’s something magical about pushing back the frontiers of knowledge. That’s something that is almost part of being human, and I’m certain that will continue.”
- Sally Ride.
32. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
- Zig Ziglar.
33. “No profit grows where is no pleasure ta’en. In brief, sir, study what you most affect.”
- William Shakespeare, ‘The Taming Of The Shrew’.
34. “It does not matter where you go and what you study, what matters most is what you share with yourself and the world.”
- Santosh Kalwar.
35. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!”
- T. Harv Eker.
36. “Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.”
- C.S. Lewis.
37. “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.”
- Henry L. Doherty.
38. “In real life, there is no such thing as second place. Either you are a winner, or you’re not.”
39. “Without mathematics, there’s nothing you can do. Everything around you is mathematics. Everything around you is numbers.”
- Shakuntala Devi.
40. “To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.”
- Marilyn Vos Savant.
41. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”
- Malcolm X.
42. “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.”
- Chinese proverb.
43. “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.”
- BB King.
44. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
- John Wooden
45. “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.”
- Babe Ruth.
46. “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.”
- Mason Cooley.
47. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”
- Beverly Stills.
48. “Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration.”
- Thomas Edison.
49. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated.”
- R Collier.
50. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
After home, school is the place where the students spend most of their time. Ensuring that they have a positive experience in the school is a duty and responsibility of everyone associated with the school. These study motivation quotes will help you study and motivate you for completing schoolwork.
51. “Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardour and diligence.”
52. “Children have to be educated, but they have also to be left to educate themselves.”
- Ernest Dimnet.
53. “I would like to learn, or remember, how to live.”
- Annie Dillard.
54. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.”
55. “Sit down before fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every conceived notion, follow humbly wherever and whatever abysses nature leads, or you will learn nothing.”
- Thomas Huxley.
56. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”
- Henry Ford.
57. “Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.”
- Napoleon Hill.
58. “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
- NLP Adage.
59. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and made things happen.”
- Elinor Smith.
60. “Learning is never done without errors and defeat.”
- Vladimir Lenin.
61. “When educating the minds of our youth, we must not forget to educate their hearts.”
- Dalai Lama.
62. “We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.”
- Carol Burnett.
63. “School is a building which has four walls with tomorrow inside.”
- Lon Watters.
64. “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all the time, somehow things will work out in the end.”
- Larry Bird.
65. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou.
66. “I never dreamt of success. I worked for it.”
- Estee Lauder.
67. “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.”
- Chinese Proverb.
68. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
69. “Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.”
- John Green.
70. “I’m not going to school just for the academics. I wanted to share ideas, to be around people who are passionate about learning.”
- Emma Watson.
71. “Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way.”
- Booker T. Washington.
72. “Doing your best means never stop trying.”
- Benjamin Franklin.
73. “Just do it.”
74. “So early in my life, I had learned that if you want something, you had better make some noise.”
- Malcolm X.
75. “Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile.”
- Gary Ryan Blair.
School is the building block for any students’ character, growth, and future endeavors. And to stay motivated throughout these school years is highly beneficial for the students’ progress in life. These inspirational quotes on schoolwork will help in a small way to go for the things that always seem impossible. Read on for some amazing study motivation quotes that you will love.
76. “People pretend not to like grapes when the vines are too high for them to reach.”
- Margueritte De Navarre.
77. “Do right. Do your best. Treat others the way you want to be treated.”
- Lou Holtz.
78. “Do your best when no one is looking. If you do that, then you can be successful at anything you put your mind to’’
- Bob Cousy.
79. “Whatever you are, be a good one.”
- Abraham Lincoln.
80. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”
- H. Jackson Brown.
81. “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.”
- Oprah Winfrey.
82. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.”
- Dr. Seuss.
83. “Take your risks now. As you grow older, you become more fearful and less flexible. And I mean that literally. I hurt my knee this week on the treadmill, and it wasn’t even on.”
- Amy Poehler.
84. “Be so good They can’t ignore you.”
- Steve Martin.
85. “I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.”
- Lily Tomlin.
86. “Let us remember: one book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world.”
- Malala Yousafzai.
87. “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.”
- Anthony J. D’Angelo.
88. “Intelligence plus character—That is the true goal of education.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.
89. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m Possible!’”
- Audrey Hepburn.
90. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.”
91. “If you believe in yourself and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true.”
- SpongeBob SquarePants.
92. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- Nelson Mandela.
93. “In a global economy, where the most valuable skill you can sell is your knowledge, a good education is no longer just a pathway to opportunity, it is a prerequisite.”
- Barack Obama.
94. “I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message.”
- Steve Irwin.
95. “You have to stay in school. You have to. You have to go to college. You have to get your degree. Because that’s the one thing people can’t take away from you is your education. And it is worth the investment.”
- Michelle Obama.
96. “Don’t try so hard to fit in, and certainly don’t try so hard to be different...Just try hard to be you.”
97. “I am not afraid. I was born to do this.”
- 'Joan Of Arc'.
98. “Sometimes we’re all too quick to count down the days that we forget to make the days count.”
99. “Be curious, not cool.”
100. “You’ve got this.”
101. “Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.”
- Roy T. Bennett, ‘The Light In The Heart’.
*Do you know where this quote originates? We'd love to hear from you at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for study quotes, then why not take a look at [funny quotes about school] or work in progress quotes.
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.