Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Various famous personalities have described that how a small space for self-care is vital in one’s life.
Sundays have always been those days where you can be yourself for a while. It rekindles the faith in your heart to fulfill all your dreams in the week ahead.
This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you. Do you wait for the weekends when it’s Friday? Or do you see yourself being the freshest and energetic for the new week after a good weekend? Well, this shows the prominence of Sundays and how they are our energy boosters for the coming weeks. So be sure to set a Sunday evening reminder. Here are 101 Sunday morning quotes to help you take some time for yourself and explore the world around you.
If you like this article, you can also check out Sunday inspirational quotes and [Sunday quotes] for that extra boost.
This is your Sunday evening reminder that it is your best day to plan for the week ahead and try to fulfill all your dreams. Here are the best blessed Sunday morning quotes to inspire happiness in your lives and rekindle faith in your heart.
1. “Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.”
- A.D. Posey.
2. “The city takes a breath on Sunday. Of all that’s lost with the pursuit of what’s next, I hope we don’t lose that.”
- Hawksley Workman.
3. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.”
- Bill Watterson.
4. “Why is Sunday a day of rest because it is different than all the rest.”
- Byron Pulsifer.
5. “Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes.”
- Philibert Joseph Roux.
Sunday is the perfect day for you to plan for an amazing week time ahead. For some Sundays are for cuddling, for others Sundays are best spent with friends and family. Check out the best relaxing Sunday quotes to help you relax by yourself or with your family and friends.
6. “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.”
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
7. "Sunday, the day for the language of leisure."
8. “And of a Sunday swarm the folk
Under the honeysuckle vine,
Quaffing, the while they talk and smoke,
The sun, the melody, the wine.”
- Theophile Gautier.
Whether with your friends and family or all by yourself, you must enjoy your Sunday for an amazing week time. Here are the best inspirational Sunday quotes to make you ready to face the coming whole week filled with energy and freshness.
9. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. When there are love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.”
- Ella Fitzgerald.
10. “Sunday is a day to clear the mind of all that has transpired the week before.”
- Byron Pulsifer.
11. “Although it is important that we be productive citizens and put in time at work, maybe we need to respect the importance of leisure time and relaxation a little more.”
- Sage Wilcox.
If you are a religious person, then Sunday is the time to visit the church with your friends and family to thank God for this priceless gift of life. Remember that your soul has no Sunday, so make sure you pay your respects to the almighty for a blessed Sunday. Here are some inspiring quotes about Sunday to thank the lord for reminding us that there is always something new to come.
12. “Jesus is interested in a relationship with you, not a 45-minute date every Sunday morning. Make Him first in your life.”
- Joyce Meyer.
13. “I like the silent church before the service begins, better than any preaching.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
14. “The perfect church service would be one we were almost unaware of. Our attention would have been on God.”
- CS Lewis.
Sunday is the day to refuel your soul and prepare yourself for the whole week ahead. Start your Sunday with a clean slate and it can be the best day of your whole week. Read these motivational Sunday quotes and may your Sunday be filled with joy and happiness.
15. “Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.”
- Albert Schweitzer.
16. “Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun.”
- Catherine McCormack.
17. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.”
- Elfriede Jelinek.
18. “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.”
- Audrey Hepburn.
This is an opportunity to thank the universe and God for gifts and miracles throughout the world. Here are the best quotes that will make your beautiful Sunday morning even better.
19. “Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.”
- Chris Klein.
20. “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom, and wonders of the weekend into your week and your work.”
- Rasheed Ogunlaru.
21. “Sunday is your best day. You know you had an amazing week. Time to recover and think how you gonna kill the next one.”
22. “Sundays are like confetti floating in the air in slow motion, in the evening they reach the ground and you hope a bit of wind could blow on them so they could fly a bit longer.”
- Alain Bremond-Torrent.
Sunday is a great opportunity to thank the powers that be for making you strong enough to handle whatever the week throws at you. Read these positive Sunday quotes that will make it the best day you know.
23. “On Sunday mornings, as the dawn burned into day, swarms of gulls descended on the uncollected trash, hovering and dropping in the cold clear light.”
- Edward Conlon.
24. “Sunday on the beach, having sea shells in the pocket, sand in the shoes, was the day to refuel our souls and be grateful to the blessings.”
25. “Sometimes I have loved the peacefulness of an ordinary Sunday. It is like standing in a newly planted garden after a warm rain. You can feel the silent and invisible life.”
- Marilynne Robinson.
26. “The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still. Like when they say, ‘As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.’.”
- Jean Rhys.
27. “Sundays tend to be a day where just I do nothing but visit people. It’s kind of like trick-or-treating.”
- Chuck Palahniuk.
28. “The first step is clearly defining what it is you’re after, because without knowing that, you’ll never get it.”
- Halle Berry.
29. “On this lovely Sunday, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee. You’ll get more insight from friendship quotes and family quotes.”
Sunday is that day which is a golden clasp that binds together the volume of your life story. So use it to clear away the rust from your life. Read on for amazing Sunday quotes that will make you realize that Sunday, the day, is meant for something new to learn.
30. “God loves us beyond comprehension, and we cannot diminish God’s love for us.”
- Saint Peter.
31. “Each one prays to God according to his own light.”
32. “Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts.”
- Mahatma Gandhi.
33. “Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith.”
- Kareena Kapoor Khan.
34. “Physical strength can never permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force.”
- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
35. “You only have to do very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.”
- Warren Buffett.
36. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”
- Theodore Roosevelt.
37. “You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.”
- Jim Rohn.
38. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”
- Coco Chanel.
39. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
Take a deep breath and relax. Sunday is the day to experience a week of content. Here are some beautiful Sunday quotes that will make it the best day you know.
40. “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
- A.A. Mine.
41. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
- Lyndon B. Johnson.
42. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.”
- Anne Frank.
43. “Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness, will we discover the infinite power of our light.”
- Brene Brown.
44. “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.”
- Alan Watts.
45. “When you have faith in God, you don’t have to worry about the future. You just know it’s all in His hands. You just go to and do your best.”
- Elder Bryan Mathison.
46. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.”
47. “To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.”
- Thomas Aquinas.
48. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.”
- Maya Angelou.
49. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.
50. “Within you is the light of a thousand suns.”
- Robert Adams.
51. “There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”
- Edith Wharton.
52. “In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary.”
- Aaron Rose.
53. “Give light and people will find the way.”
- Ella Baker.
54. “All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.”
- Winston Churchill.
55. “Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.”
- Jonas Salk.
56. “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul And sings the tune without the words And never stops at all.”
- Emily Dickinson.
57. “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.”
- Robert H. Schuller.
58. “Hope is a verb with its shirtsleeves rolled up.”
- David Orr.
Sunday is the golden chapter in your life story. It is a great opportunity to thank every important person in your life. Here are some of the best Sunday quotes about celebrating life.
59. “Celebrate life in all its glory - challenge yourself to let the routine sing and the new dance.”
- Maximillian Degeneres.
60. “Once you start celebrating the little victories in life, you will realize just how infinite they truly are.”
- Alicia Emamdee.
61. “While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed.”
- Mattie Stepanek.
62. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
- Oprah Winfrey.
63. “Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.”
- Helen Keller.
64. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.”
- Jack Ma.
65. “Look at the sunny side of everything.”
- Christian D. Larson.
66. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”
- Anthony J. D’Angelo.
Sunday offers you an opportunity to experience something new to learn. Here are inspirational Sunday quotes that will motivate you to always look forward to the best day of the week.
67. “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.”
- John F Kennedy.
68. “Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel.”
- Melissa Etheridge.
69. “Flexibility makes buildings to be stronger, imagine what it can do to your soul.”
- Carlos Barrios.
70. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.”
- Helen Keller.
71. “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.”
- Dr. Maya Angelou.
72. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
73. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.”
- Henry David Thoreau.
74. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.”
- Jim Carrey.
75. “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.”
- Thich Nhat Hanh.
76. “Every morning is a beautiful morning.”
- Terri Guillemets.
For many families, a Sunday well spent brings a week of happiness. It is regarded as the best day of the week by many. Here are the best Sunday quotes for your family to enjoy.
77. “Seeing the family is a very important part of my weekend.”
- Susannah York.
78. “I think family is key, and if you have a love for family, then you have a love for others – and you have unity as a people.”
- Marlon Wayans.
79. “The most important thing in the world is family and love.”
- John Woode.
80. “Family time is sacred time and should be protected and respected.”
- Boyd K. Packer.
81. “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.”
- Robert Foster Bennett.
82. “Having family time to reflect on your day is the best.”
- Buddy Valastro.
83. “I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer.”
- Martin Luther.
84. “You’ll be calm the day you learn to sit alone and do nothing.”
- Maxime Lagacé.
85. “The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself.”
- Anais Nin.
86. “The spiritual life does not remove us from the world but leads us deeper into it.”
- Henri J.M. Nouwen.
87. “Step out of the circle of time and into the circle of love.”
A Sunday well spent brings a lot of happiness and joy to an individual. Here are the best Sunday quotes that will make you realize that a Sunday well spent brings a week of satisfaction and joy as it clears away the rust from your health and be reenergized.
88. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
- Mahatma Gandhi.
89. “It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor.”
- Marcus Tullius Cicero.
90. “Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water.”
- Maxime Lagacé.
91. “Health is not valued till sickness comes.”
- Thomas Fuller.
92. “Health is the greatest gift.”
93. “Happiness is the highest form of health.”
- Dalai Lama.
94. “The first wealth is health.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
95. “Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and you will accomplish your object.”
- Harvey Mackay.
96. “The world belongs to the energetic.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
97. “To be energetic, act energetic.”
- W. Clement Stone.
98. “It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.”
- Amelia Barr.
99. “The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money.”
- Thomas Jefferson.
100. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.”
- John Muir.
101. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
- Maya Angelou.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Sunday morning quotes], then why not take a look at Saturday motivational quotes or [Monday coffee quotes].
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.