Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Love is the most beautiful thing there is in the world.
Love can be for anything and everything. It can be for your parents, significant other, pet, God, nature or even for material things.
Your heart will be content if you have love in your life and sometimes some people have the hardest of time expressing this beautiful thing in words. Love is not easy and to win someone's heart, sometimes words need to be that beautiful. The best love message has to be simply, "I love you." So, read up on these quotes, that will definitely make you feel loved!
Most Heart Touching Love Quotes
Here are some of the best romantic heart touching love quotes along with heart touching love quotes for a loved one. Here you fill find quotes on how to touch a girl's heart along with expressing deep love in words along with quotes on happiness of the soul.
1."Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
― Nicholas Sparks.
2. "Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses."
- Ann Landers.
3. "You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness."
— Julia Roberts.
4. "Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it."
― Nicholas Sparks.
5. "Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth. This is the real message of love."
– Thich Nhat Hanh.
6. "The love a parent has for a child, there's nothing else like it. No other love so consuming".
- Cassandra Clare, 'City Of Ashes'.
7. "To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life."
– Elizabeth Gilbert.
8. "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
~ Bob Marley.
9. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever."
– Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook'.
10. "What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories."
– George Eliot, 'Adam Bede'.
11. "Love never dies a natural death."
- Anais Nin.
12. "Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love."
- Erich Fromm.
13. "One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life."
- Kahlil Gibran.
14. "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring."
- Oscar Wilde.
15. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."
– Angelita Lim.
16. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- Dr. Seuss.
17. "Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. Love is God, and to die means that I, a particle of love, shall return to the general and eternal source."
- Leo Tolstoy.
18. "I love you… I am who I am because of you."
– Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook'.
Famous Love Quotes
Check these famous love quotes to make him or her feel special, and never stop loving!
19. "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you...so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."
- Pablo Neruda, '100 Love Sonnets'.
20. "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
21. "If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love."
— Princess Diana.
22. "To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love someone who loves you is everything."
- Bill Russell.
23. "Love is the crowning grace of humanity, the holiest right of the soul, the golden link which binds us to duty and truth, the redeeming principle that chiefly reconciles the heart to life, and is prophetic of eternal good."
24. "Through Love all that is bitter will be sweet, Through Love all that is copper will be gold, Through Love all dregs will become wine, through Love all pain will turn to medicine."
25. "The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers."
~ Nhat Hanh.
26. "Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"
~ Paulo Coelho.
27. "Love knows how to form itself. God will do his work if we do ours. Our job is to prepare ourselves for love. When we do, love finds us every time."
- Marianne Williamson.
28. "And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love."
– Robert Fulghum, 'True Love'.
29. "When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace."
- Dalai Lama.
30. "The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."
– Marilyn Monroe.
31. "Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time."
– Maya Angelou.
32. "This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it."
- Hugh Walpole.
33. "Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more."
- Erica Jong, 'Fear Of Flying'.
Quotes For Your Loved Ones
Here are the best heart touching love quotes for her and heart touching love quotes for him. These quotes are bound to make him feel special and can his soul.
34. "A true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life."
– Elizabeth Gilbert, 'Eat, Pray, Love'.
35. "There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."
- Nicholas Sparks.
36. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
— Maya Angelou.
37. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."
— Leo Christopher.
38. "Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being."
– Tyler Knott Gregson.
39. "I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else."
- Jonathan Safran Foer.
40. "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."
- Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook'.
41. "I love you because I love you, because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty."
- Juliette Drouet.
42. "The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun."
– Charles de Leusse.
Love Song Quotes For Your Lover
Here we have some cool love song quotes for your lover along with love story quotes, quotes on let go and love story to come true.
43. "I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart."
- Stevie Wonder, 'I Just Called To Say I Love You'.
44. "Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?"
- Elvis Presley, 'Can't Help Falling In Love'.
45. "When you breathe I wanna be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you…"
- Bon Jovi, 'I'll Be There For You'.
46. "Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love."
- George Benson, 'Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You'.
47. "My funny valentine
Sweet comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart
Your looks are laughable
Yet you're my favorite work of art."
- Frank Sinatra, 'My Funny Valentine'.
48. "'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you."
- Lionel Richie, 'Hello'.
49. "We've gotta hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love we'll give it a shot."
- Bon Jovi, 'Livin' On A Prayer'.
50. "I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cause you're there for me too…"
- Rembrants, 'I'll Be There For You'.
51. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away."
- Jimmie Davis and Charles Mitchel, 'You Are My Sunshine'.
52. "And I will love you, baby, always
And I'll be there forever and a day, always
I'll be there 'til the stars don't shine
'Til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme..."
- Bon Jovi, 'Always'.
Parental Love Quotes
Enlisted below are some cool parental love quotes.
53. "Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own."
54. "Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws."
- Barbara Kingsolver.
55. "Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not."
- James Joyce.
56. "When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children."
- Jessica Lange.
57. "You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you"
- Janet Fitch.
58. "Successful mothers are not the ones who have never struggled. They are the ones who never give up, despite their struggles."
- Sharon Jaynes.
59. "What it's like to be a parent: It's one of the hardest things you'll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love."
- Nicholas Sparks, 'The Wedding', 2003
60. "Unconditional love is what a child should expect from a parent even though it rarely works out that way."
- Jeanette Winterson.
Quotes On Unconditional Love
Here are some of the finest quotes on unconditional love and beautiful love.
61. "He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals."
- Benjamin Franklin.
62. "Nature never did betray the heart that loved her."
- William Wordsworth.
63. "There must be a stronger foundation than mere friendship…Unconditional love, agape love, will not be swayed by time or circumstances."
- Stephen Kendrick.
64. "Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled."
- Fyodor Dostoevsky.
65. "When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
- Aldo Leopold.
66. "Love may be harder to find in some people, but when they do love you know it must be something marvelous."
- Criss Jami.
67. "The love of wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyond reach; it is also an expression of loyalty to the earth."
- Edward Abbey.
68. "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself."
- Josh Billings.
69. "The humblest tasks get beautified if loving hands do them."
- Louisa May Alcott.
70. "If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it."
- Criss Jami.
71. "I fell in love with my country - its rivers, prairies, forests, mountains, cities and people. No one can take my love of country away from me!"
- Elizabeth Gurley Flynn.
72. "Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends."
73. "Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives".
- Louise Hay.
74. "We are learning, too, that the love of beauty is one of Nature's greatest healers."
- Ellsworth Huntington.
75. "Self-love is the source of all our other loves."
- Pierre Corneille.
76. "I have to face life with a newly found passion. I must rediscover the irresistible will to learn, to live and to love."
- Andrea Bocelli.
77. "A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else."
- Haruki Murakami.
78. "Unconditional love is hard to compete with."
- Abbi Glines.
79. "I am the lover of uncontained and immortal beauty."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
80. Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year."
- Chad Sugg.
81. "Our dogs will love and admire the meanest of us, and feed our colossal vanity with their uncritical homage."
- Agnes Repplier.
82. "And I wondered, not for the first time, what patriotism is, what the love of country truly consists of."
- Ursula K. Le Guin.
83. "Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror."
- Byron Katie, 'Question Your Thinking, Change The World'.
84. "Those who wish to pet and baby wild animals 'love' them. But those who respect their natures and wish to let them live normal lives, love them more."
- Edwin Way Teale.
85. "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man."
- Charles Darwin.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for heart touching love quotes then why not take a look at you are worth it quotes, or you can do anything quotes.