Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
We all remember, "I am the fastest man alive", being the famous catchphrase of The Flash.
Did you know there were four different characters from different shows with the traits of Flash, a superhero character? These four were Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, and Bart Allen.
Out of these, Barry Allen, part of Justice League and the current protagonist of 'The Flash' TV series is still considered one of the most popular Flash characters. He was also a billionaire in the superhero series. In order to save the multiverse, the monitor assures that Barry must die. While preventing the antimatter from destroying the entire universe, Barry runs faster than ever before to counteract the antimatter and is swallowed into the Speed Force. Therefore, many believe that was the moment he died, while others dispute that notion. In one episode of the TV series named 'Supergirl's World's Finest' 2016, Barry Allen says, 'When you stop trying to force the solution it'll happen on its own', and that's quite motivational.
To read more inspirational quotes from 'The Flash', check the list below. If you want to read more superhero shows quotes, other than 'The Flash' quotes, check [superhero quotes] and 'The Tick' quotes.
'The Flash' Quotes By Barry Allen
Barry Allen is one of the most popular 'Flash' characters, and with a series of six long seasons, he's one of the most admired fastest superheroes too. Check the following Flash Quote mentioned by Barry Allen that you are sure to love.
1. "Every kid dreams of being a superhero. Having powers, saving people. But no kid thinks about what it's like to be a hero and not saving people. Truth is, not much else changes. You still hurt, you still love, you still wish and hope and fear things, and you still need people to help you with all of it. In some ways, that’s the best part."
- Season 1, 'Fastest Man Alive'.
2. "You can't let go of your love for somebody cause you're afraid of what might happen. You gotta take the good with the bad, no matter what."
- Season 3, 'Duet'.
3. "It's a scary world. People die. Trusts are betrayed. Things change. But change can be a good thing, you know? It can bring new experiences, new opportunities, people. You can treat 'em like a potential enemy or as a new friend. Just trust that everything's gonna be okay."
- Season 3, 'Monster'.
4. "Part of being a hero is being able to see the good in people."
- Season 5, 'The Flash & The Furious'.
5. "I used to think that keeping secrets from people for their own good was a noble decision, that it would protect them. But when you do that, you just rob those people from making their own decisions."
- Season 5, 'Time Bomb'.
6. "You can't let the threat of losing tomorrow keep you from making the most of today."
- Season 6, 'Dead Man Running'.
7. "Everyone dies. Maybe the only thing that makes it bearable is to find some meaning in it."
- Season 6, 'There Will Be Blood'.
Interesting 'The Flash' Comic Quotes
'The Flash' quotes that come from the primary medium, the series, will always be close to people. 'The Flash' quotes below are what a true 'Flash' fan would want to read at any given time.
8. "Life doesn't give us a purpose. We give life purpose."
- Barry, 'Blackest Night' Volume 1.
9. "Life is locomotion... if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things... and you've got to start running towards something, you've got to forge ahead. Keep moving, even if your path isn’t lit. Trust that you’ll find your way."
- Barry, 'Prime Earth' Volume 5.
10. "Whoa! Whoa! No details about my future, all right? I don't want to know how I die, Wally. All I can hope is that however, it happens... I make a difference."
- Barry, 'New Earth', Volume 2.
11. "I was never a saint. I was just a guy chasing justice."
- Flash, 'Rebirth', Volume 1.
Motivational Quotes From The Flash
Flash would be able to know and think about every little thing in life quickly, because of his speed. Most of the Flash quotes below are inspirational, and people will always love to read them time and again for motivation.
12. "A little fear can be a healthy thing. It helps you determine which risks are worth taking."
- Iris West, Season 2, 'Invincible'.
13. "There's only one thing I know about life. I know some things happen by chance. And some things happen because we make them happen."
- Barry, Season 3, 'Flashpoint'.
14. "Being a superhero isn't always about how fast you can run. It's about helping however you can, wherever you're needed most."
- Caitlin Snow, Season 2, 'Family of Rogues'.
15. "Ignoring the problem does not get rid of it. You have to face it."
- Cisco Ramon, Season 3, 'Shade'.
16. "If you don't confront your feelings, they will confront you."
- Leonard Snart, Season 4, 'Fury Rogue'.
17. "If you're always waiting to live your life, you're gonna die before it starts."
- Ralph Dibny, Season 5, 'Memorabilia'.
18. "The hardest thing you're gonna have to face is not some monster out there with powers. It's gonna be that feeling of uselessness when you can't do anything."
- Joe West, Season 1, 'Things You Can't Outrun'.
19. "God feels no pain. All I had to do was become one. And I only need two more things: for Iris to die so that you are driven so far into the dark that I can be born."
- Savitar, Season 4, 'Cause And Effect'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 'The Flash' quotes from the series then why not take a look at great quotes from shows, movies, and comics based on ['Superman' quotes], or ['Captain Marvel' quotes] too?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.