Recent searches (0)
FOR ALL AGES
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Mothers undoubtedly are the most special being in our lives and deserve to be appreciated.
Mothers are always very sacrificing and dedicating their life to their children. It is the duty of a child to return that love back and take care of their mothers.
To be grounded in life, one shouldn't fail to love and respect their mother. A simple 'love you mother' is the best way to express love to your mother. There are several heart-warming quotes by several celebrities who have expressed their love towards their mom, have said "love you so much", "love my mom", "thank you for everything". A mom's heart is beautiful and can be appreciated with love quotes made for them that you love too. You could also check out 'I love you mom quotes from baby'.
Mom quotes from daughter and sons are very special. A mother and daughter duo and a son and mother duo are often said to have different dimensions. But no matter how old you are your mom will be your world. Here are some quotes to say 'Mom, I love you'.
1. "A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s."
– Princess Diana.
2. "My daughter introduced me to myself."
3. "Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing."
– Ricki Lake.
4. "A mother’s love endures through all."
– Washington Irving.
5. "I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights."
– Terry Guillemets.
6. "A mother and daughter’s love is never separated."
– Viola Shipman.
7. "A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary."
– Dorothy Canfield Fisher.
8. "She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her."
- Kristin Hannah.
9. "Sometimes, mothers say and do things that seem like they don’t want their kids … but when you look more closely, you realize that they’re doing those kids a favor. They’re just trying to give them a better life."
- Jodi Picoult
10. "I will look after you and I will look after anybody you say needs to be looked after, any way you say. I am here. I brought my whole self to you. I am your mother."
- Maya Angelou.
11. "There were times when…I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always."
– Taylor Swift.
12. "Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter."
– Caitlin Houston.
13. "My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along."
– Denise Van Outen.
14. "The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter."
– Anita Diamant.
15. "My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her."
– Sonya Teclai.
16. "The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother."
– Sharon Olds.
17. “My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings.”
– Erica Jong.
18. “Thank you for caring. You don’t have to, but I sure am glad you do.”
– Kasey Chatburn.
19. “You’re a very special lady, who showered me with love I am thankful for you as I’ve told God above.”
– Charly Lester.
20. "Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place."
21. "If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love."
- Stevie Wonder.
22. "My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind."
- Michael Jordan.
23. "My mom is too cool."
– Hallie Parker, 'The Parent Trap'.
24. "No matter how much she damaged me, no matter how flawed she is. I know my mother loves me"
- Astrid Magnussen, 'White Oleander'.
25. "A mother is the truest friend we have."
- Washington Irving.
26. "Moms are as relentless as the tides. They just don’t drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness."
- Steve Rushin.
27. "Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children."
- William Makepeace Thackeray.
28. "Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved."
- Erich Fromm.
29. "Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob."
- Leroy Brownlow.
30. "My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was."
- Lisa Leslie.
Your mother is your best friend and 'I love you mom' quotes from daughter and 'I love you mom' quotes from son are very popular. Here's a list of 'I love you mom' quotes and sayings that include funny 'I love you mom' quotes, short 'I love you mom' quotes, 'I love you mom quotes' for Facebook and good mom quotes. These quotes perfectly say, 'Mom, I love you'.
31. “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.”
– Dorothy Canfield Fisher.
32. “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible”
– Marion C. Garretty.
33. “A boy's best friend is his mother.”
– Norman Bates, 'Psycho'.
34. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.”
– Cardinal Mermillod.
35. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother”
– Abraham Lincoln.
36. “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.”
- Gail Tsukiyama.
37. “My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.”
- Jodi Picoult.
38. “Even as a small child, I understood that women had secrets and that some of these were only to be told to daughters. In this way, we were bound together for eternity.”
- Alice Hoffman.
39. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.”
- Agatha Christie.
40. “Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own..."
- Donna Ball.
41. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?”
– Milton Berle.
42. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.”
- George Washington.
43. “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.”
- George Eliot.
44. “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.”
- Roald Dahl.
45. “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.”
- Booker T. Washington.
46. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”
- Jill Churchill.
47. “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.”
- Robert A. Heinlein.
48. “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.”
- Oliver Wendell Holmes.
49. “Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love is not.”
- James Joyce.
50. “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.”
- J.K. Rowling.
51. “I unapologetically and unabashedly am deeply biased toward my mother.”
- Chelsea Clinton.
52. “I’m still amazed at how my mother emerged from her lonely early life as such an affectionate and levelheaded woman.”
- Hillary Clinton.
53. "And I just want to say, I love you, Mom. Thank you for teaching me to dream.”
- Jared Leto.
54. “My mother is a walking miracle.”
- Leonardo DiCaprio.
55. “I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.”
- Mindy Kaling.
56. “My mom is my hero. [She] inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s gotta be your hero.”
- Tim McGraw.
57. “My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.”
- Josh Hutcherson.
58. “My mother is everything to me. She’s my anchor, she’s the person I go to when I need to talk to someone. She is an amazing woman.”
- Demi Lovato.
59. “I think I'm my mom's best friend, more than a daughter”
- Carrie Fisher.
60. “I don’t think of myself as a terribly confident person. But I have a survival mechanism that was instilled in me by my mother.”
- Naomi Watts.
61. "God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers."
- Rudyard Kipling.
Mothers are the purest beings on earth and a mother's love is the kind of healing that cannot be compared to anything in the world. Here's a list of quotes about motherhood that shows the strength of every mom in the world. These quotes about being a mom will make you appreciate everything a mommy does.
62. "I've had a very supportive mother my entire life, so I've had strong women around me."
- Nina Arianda.
63. "It doesn't matter how old you are, or what you do in your life, you never stop needing your mom."
- Kate Winslet.
64. "No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother's love."
- Edwin Hubbel Chapin.
65. "What is a mom but the sunshine of our days and the north star of our nights."
- Robert Breault.
66. "To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power."
- Maya Angelou.
67. "No man is poor who has a Godly mother."
- Abraham Lincoln.
68. "Who is it that loves me and will love me forever with an affection which no chance, no misery, no crime of mine can do away? It is you, my mother."
- Thomas Carlyle.
69. "No matter where you go or what they may call you, you will always be my son."
- Raksha, 'The Jungle Book'.
70. "It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding."
- Erma Bombeck
71. "Eventually I want to be a full-time mother who works occasionally - and being an actor you have that freedom."
- Carrie-Anne Moss.
72. "Wife-Mother-Actress-Author. The world will remember.."
- Eve Arden.
73. "Mum's the word. The word is mum."
- Oscar Novak, 'Three To Tango'.
74. "A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them."
- Victor Hugo.
75. "Motherhood: All love begins and ends there."
- Robert Browning.
76. "My mother's love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters."
- Michelle Obama.
The 'I love you mom' quotes and sayings are also cute and clever I love you mom quotes where different people have said thank you and 'I love you, mom'. Here's a list of love you mother quotes that will warm your heart and make your day. These quotes may come from Happy Mommy's Day cards and can be used as such too as they are the perfect words to express 'Mom, I love you'.
77. “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.”
78. “Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most.”
79. “Happiness is seeing your mother smile.”
80. “No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.”
81. “No matter your age, you will always need your mom.”
82. “I loved you before I knew you.”
83. “I’m proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.”
84. “Always my mother; forever my friend.”
85. “Home is where your mom is.”
86. "My dear Mom, your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree."
*Do let us know where these quotes originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected].
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for I Love You Mum quotes then why not take a look at thank you for loving me quotes, or thank you mom quotes.
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.