Recent searches (0)
FOR ALL AGES
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Of all things significant in our lives, there's a single element that anchors our existence, love.
Truly, the very essence of human existence lies in its capability to love. Love is the key, the driving force that makes life thrive.
Recall the day you fell in love or the days when you used to wake up each morning with that lovely mother's warm touch, there can never be a second to that heavenly feeling. Love is that inexplicable aura that makes us want to live, to overcome the bad days ahead of us, to fall asleep in a serene night's sleep, without regrets, without grievances, with just the beauty of it. When we love anyone, we somehow conquer all the struggles that come between us and the world, the very distance between us individuals, we defeat the challenges with ease, maybe that's the strength of love, it holds you, stronger, time and again.
For more related content take a look at [I love you more than quotes] and 'Winnie The Pooh' quotes about love.
There are days when our ears crave to hear, "good morning! I love you so much," or end the day dedicating "good night, I love you so much," to a loved soul. These I love you so much quotes and sayings will take you closer to that feeling.
1. "Come live in my heart and pay no rent."
- Samuel Lover.
2. "I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you."
- Charles de Leusse.
3. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."
- Leo Christopher.
4. "I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you."
- Jamie McGuire.
5. "I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. "
- John Green, 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
6. "I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little."
- Rae Carson.
7. "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything."
- Katharine Hepburn.
8. "Love isn’t something natural. Rather it requires discipline, concentration, patience, faith, and the overcoming of narcissism. It isn’t a feeling, it is a practice."
- Erich Fromm.
9. "Your true, true innermost authentic self, the stuff you don’t let anyone else see, if you can be that way with that person, I think that that’s real love ."
- Idina Menzel.
10. "Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me."
- Ed Sheeran, 'Perfect'.
11. "You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought."
- Arthur Conan Doyle, 'The White Company'.
12. "Just me and you, just you and me. Will you run away with me?"
- NB Ridaz.
13. "Life is a game and true love is a trophy."
- Rufus Wainwright.
14. "Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart."
- Kay Knudsen.
15. "Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it."
- Nicholas Sparks, 'A Walk To Remember'.
16. "To be loved, and to love, need courage."
- Erich Fromm.
17. "If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger."
- Emily Brontë, 'Wuthering Heights'.
18. "True love stories never have endings."
- Richard Bach.
19. "We love the things we love for what they are."
- Robert Frost.
20. "The mature response to the problem of existence is love."
- Erich Fromm.
Express your love to your partner or surprise your best friend with these I love you so much quotes for best friends. These magical words are all-time healers.
21. "One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving."
- Paulo Coelho.
22. "If I know what love is, it is because of you."
- Hermann Hesse.
23. "I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home."
- Dorothy L. Sayers.
24. "I knew I loved you before I met you."
- Savage Garden.
25. "I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you."
- Roy Croft.
26. "You have a place in my heart no one else ever could have."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald.
27. "When love is not madness it is not love."
- Pedro Calderón de la Barca.
28. "First love is dangerous only when it is also the last."
- Branislav Nusic.
29. "The way I feel, I’ll be with you until the end of time ."
30. "They do make love stories for girls with black hearts after all. They go like this."
- Jandy Nelson.
31. "The more you love, the more love you have to give. It’s the only feeling we have which is infinite."
- Christina Westover.
32. "I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don’t realize how much I love you."
- Eric Clapton, 'Wonderful Tonight'.
33. "Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation."
34. "I love you. You. You complete me."
- 'Jerry Maguire'.
35. "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."
- William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.
36. "The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys."
- Hermann J. Steinherr.
37. "Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it."
- E. A. Bucchianeri.
38. "If I love you, I show you I love you every day. Little things , big things."
- Dwayne Johnson.
39. "You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness."
- Julia Roberts.
40. "No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star."
- Diana Peterfreund.
You'll surely find someone one day, whom you won't be able to help but fall in love with. Until then these best love quotes will take you closer to the beautiful feeling of love.
41. "But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart."
- Maria V. Snyder, 'Poison Study'.
42. "There is never a time or place for true love . It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."
- Sarah Dessen.
43. "I am catastrophically in love with you."
- Cassandra Clare, 'Clockwork Princess'.
44. "I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second."
- Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
45. "I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one... you never give up."
- 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'.
46. "Where there is love there is life."
- Mahatma Gandhi.
47. "If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by."
- Julia Roberts.
48. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
- A. A. Milne.
49. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
- Audrey Hepburn.
50. "I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together."
- Julia Roberts.
51. "I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they’re sorry and an even stronger person to forgive."
- Yolanda Hadid.
52. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."
- Angelita Lim.
53. "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this."
- Pablo Neruda, 'Sonnet XVII'.
54. "My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And while you’re out there gettin’ where you’re gettin’ to
I hope you know somebody loves you."
- Rascal Flatts, 'My Wish'.
55. "Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life."
- Leo Buscaglia.
56. "Never knew I could feel like this, like I’ve never seen the sky before...But I love you until the end of time ."
- David Baerwald, 'Moulin Rouge'.
57. "When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change, ’cause you’re amazing – just the way you are."
- Bruno Mars, 'Just The Way You Are'.
58. "I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever ."
- David Gest.
59. "Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you."
- Erich Fromm.
In case you've found 'the' one, these I Love You quotes will make you revisit the most beautiful layers of your bond.
60. "And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars."
- Beth Revis, 'Across the Universe'.
61. "My armour is off. This is not a battle, this is love. And I will not wear a thing."
- Lauren Eden.
62. "Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
- Robert Sexton.
63. "I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you."
- Paulo Coelho, 'The Alchemist'.
64. "I cannot imagine a life in your absence."
- Constantine Jake.
65. "I am so in love with you that there isn’t anything else."
- Ernest Hemingway.
66. "I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars."
- Steve Maraboli.
67. "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
68. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."
- Sarah Dessen, 'The Truth About Forever'.
69. "I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special."
- Jennifer Aniston.
70. "The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."
- Marilyn Monroe.
71. "A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short."
- Andre Marois.
72. "A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences."
- Dave Meurer.
73. "It’s always better when we’re together."
- Jack Johnson, 'Better Together'.
74. "You’re every minute of my every day… Whatever comes our way, we’ll see it through. And you know that’s what our love can do."
- Michael Buble, 'Everything'.
75. "If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you."
- DeAnna Anderson.
76. "The heart has its reasons which reason knows not."
- Blaise Pascal.
77. "You are the best thing that’s ever been mine."
- Taylor Swift, 'Mine'.
78. "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
- Valerie Lombardo.
79. "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
- The Bible.
80. "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love."
- Max Muller, 'Memories: A Story Of German Love'.
81. "It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep, the way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears and tasted all the dreams she kept coiled beneath her bones."
- Christopher Poindexter.
The tenderness in fondness, the devotion in attachment, the warmth and adoration in intimacy, the following quotes will make you revisit those. Have a great read!
82. "You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. "
- George Moore.
83. "I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. "
- Leighton Meester.
84. "True love is putting someone else's need before yours."
85. "Love is too weak a word for what I feel. I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don’t you think I do?"
- 'Annie Hall'.
86. "'There is no pretending', Jace said with absolute clarity. 'I love you,and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then."
- Cassandra Clare, 'City Of Glass'.
87. "Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling."
- Cecilia Ahern, 'P. S. I Love You'.
88. "I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."
- Rabindranath Tagore, 'Unending Love'.
89. "For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love."
- Carl Sagan, 'Contact'.
90. "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Robert Frost.
91. "I believe there are some things in life you can’t deny or rationalize, and [love] is one of them."
- Cate Blanchett.
92. "The chance to love and be loved exists no matter where you are."
- Oprah Winfrey.
93. "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place."
- Zora Neale Hurston.
94. "Maybe won't you take it back?
Say you were tryna make me laugh
And nothin' has to change today
You didn't mean to say, "I love you"
I love you…"
- Billie Eilish, 'I Love You'.
95. "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning, 'Translations: Sonnets From The Portuguese'.
96. "To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return."
97. "A loving heart is the truest wisdom."
- Charles Dickens.
98. "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
- Ingrid Bergman.
99. "Love means having to say you’re sorry every fifteen minutes."
- John Lennon.
100. "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, 'Thus Spoke Zarathustra'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for I love you so much quotes then why not take a look at i love my wife quotes, or i love you mom quotes.
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.