Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
What goes around comes around quotes describe the belief that nothing good can happen from anything bad, as you will have to pay for it someday.
"What goes around comes around" can be understood as a metaphor for karma, suggesting that one has to reap what they sow. Many people believe in this idea of karma, and use it to guide them through life, ensuring they make good decisions and treat others with kindness.
In the article below you will find a list of what goes around comes around quotes that will throw more light on the logic of karma and how it can influence your everyday life. We hope these change the way you perceive karma and inspire you to spread more love, hope, and optimism in the world so that you receive the same back a thousand times more. Many different religions including Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam believe in the idea of "what goes around comes around". Why not share some of these what goes around comes around quotes with friends and family to spread the love today?
If you like this article full of what goes around comes around quotes, you may also want to check out these keep going quotes and transcendentalism quotes to find more quotes that will inspire the whole family.
The Best What Goes Around Comes Around Quotes
Many things have been said about the idea of getting back what you give. Some of them have been extremely impactful and led people to change their own course of action in life. Here you will find the best quotes all about the idea of what goes around comes around. These what goes around comes around similar quotes will help you understand more about what the term means and why so many people believe it to be true. Do you believe that what goes around comes around? Read these quotes on what goes around comes around to find out more!
1. "In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have."
- John O'Donohue.
2. "Remember the unkindness, dishonesty, and deception you display towards others — don't be shocked when it comes back to bite you."
- Sarah Moore.
3. "Whatever you give to life, it gives you back. Do not hate anybody. The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you."
4. “Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.”
- Daisaku Ikeda.
5. “Show a little faith in someone when they need it. It's amazing how it comes back around to you.”
- Garon Whited.
6. "If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times."
- John O'Donohue.
7. “All the thoughts/images in our minds, and all the emotions connected with our thoughts will sooner or later manifest as our reality.”
- Maddy Malhotra.
8. "Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.”
- Grant M. Bright.
9. “Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, sooner or later comes back around.”
10. “Treat other people’s home as you want them to respect yours because what goes around comes around.”
- Ana Monnar.
Quotes From The Bible
Religion has often had a pivotal role in promoting many different thoughts in society. Almost all religious texts have supported the idea of what goes around comes around. Here you can read some what goes around comes around quotes from the Bible and also some meaningful quotes about payback. These advise humans to be noble and spread love instead of hatred.
11. "As people have observed, those who plow evil and those who sow trouble reap it."
- Job 4:8.
12. "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."
- Matthew 7:12.
13. "For all who draw the sword will die by the sword."
- Matthew 26:52.
14. "The trouble they cause recoils on them; their violence comes down on their own heads."
- Psalm 7:16.
15. "Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it."
- Proverbs 11:27.
Quotes About Karma
Karma is the essence of the entire concept of "what goes around comes around". To put the idea of karma into simple words is to say that your deeds mirror your receptions. Those who believe in karma believe that it is true that you get back what you put out. Here you will find some of the best karma sayings and quotes about revenge and karma, along with some inspiring what goes around comes around karma quotes.
16. "Manipulation, fueled with good intent, can be a blessing. But when used wickedly, it is the beginning of a magician's karmic calamity."
- T.F. Hodge.
17. "When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I wanna be there just in case it needs help."
18. “Even chance meetings are the result of karma. Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.”
- Haruki Murakami.
19. "Karma is like a boomerang, whatever you give out, will come back to you."
- Rashida Rowe.
20. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
- Wayne W. Dyer.
21. "Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”
- Jessica Brody.
22. "Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them."
- Rick Springfield
23. "To serve karma, one must repay good karma to others. To serve karma well, one must sometimes deliver bad karma where it is due.”
- M.R. Mathias.
24. “I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick, or child out there. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us at the end of the day.”
- Angie Stone.
25. “A man is born alone and dies alone, and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone, and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.”
26. “There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.”
27. "Karma bides its time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback."
- Benjamin Bayani.
28. “Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point.”
- Ottilie Weber.
29. "I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well."
- Yannick Noah.
30. “Anger has no soul. But karma, that's a whole different story.”
- Efrat Cybulkiewicz.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for what goes around comes around quotes then why not take a look at these you got this quotes or what you mean to me quotes too?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.