Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Marvel Cinematic Universe or MCU is a movie series inspired by the Marvel comics.
Every movie that MCU presents is destined to be a blockbuster hit. The franchise has hypnotized audiences of all age groups with its gripping storylines and fantastic characters.
1. "Those weapons were out there and I tried to tell you about it, but you didn't listen. None of this would've happened if you had just listened to me! If you even cared, you'd actually be here." - Peter Parker, 'Spider-man: Homecoming'.
2. "You never know. You hope for the best and make do with what you get." - Nick Fury, 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
3. "Faith is my sword. Truth is my shield. Knowledge my armor." - Stephen Strange, 'Doctor Strange'.
4. "I Know A Couple Of Magic Words Myself, Starting With The Word ‘Please’" - MJ, 'Spider-Man: No Way Home.'
5. "Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this, I mean, we owe it to everyone who is not in this room, to try." - Black Widow, 'Avengers: Endgame'.
6. "Part of the journey is the end." - Tony Stark, 'Avengers: Endgame'.
7. "Tony, trying to get you to stop has been one of the few failures of my entire life." - Pepper Potts, 'Avengers: Endgame'.
8. "People Look Up To This Boy And Call Him A Hero. Well, I'll Tell You What I Call Him: Public Enemy Number One!" - Jonah Jameson, 'Spider-Man: No Way Home'.
9. "There was an idea, Stark knows this, called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to fight the battles we never could." - Nick Fury, 'The Avengers'.
10. "I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because’s that– because’s that what heroes do." -Thor, 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
11. "I Remain Grateful About This Universe. Even With Its Tribulations" - Benedict Wong, 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.'
12. "Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey... we won. Mr. Stark. We won, Mr. Stark. We won, you did it, sir, you did it." - Peter Parker, 'Avengers: Endgame'.
13. "You need to keep both eyes open." - Nick Fury, 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'.
14. "Peter, you’re struggling to have everything you want while the world tries to make you choose." - Normon Osborn, 'Spider-Man: No Way Home'.
15. "Sorry I'm late, I was saving the world. You know how it is." - Scott Lang, 'Ant-Man'.
16. "In times of crisis, the wise build bridges while the foolish build barriers." - T'Challa, 'Black Panther'.
17. "That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry." - Bruce Banner, 'The Avengers'.
18. "I would rather be a good man than a great king." - Thor, 'Thor: The Dark World'.
19. "I Love You In Every Universe." - Stephen Strange, 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness'.
20. "Every Night, The Same Dream, And Every Morning, The Same Nightmare." - Scarlet Witch, 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness'.
21. "It’s not about me. And this is really hurting a lot of people. My aunt may, happy, my best friend, my girlfriend… their futures are ruined just because they know me." - Peter Parker, 'Spider-Man: No Way Home'.
22. "Stark chose you. He made you an Avenger. I need that. The world needs that. Maybe Stark was wrong. The choice is yours." - Nick Fury, 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'.
23. "There’s no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it." - Tony Stark, 'The Avengers'.
24. "I don’t want to kill anyone. I don’t like bullies. I don’t care where they’re from." - Steve Rogers, 'Captain America: The First Avenger'.
25. "If you're nothing without the suit, then you shouldn't have it." - Tony Stark, 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'.
26. "Just because something works doesn't mean it can't be improved." - Shuri, 'Black Panther'.
27. "If You Expect Disappointment, Then You Can Never Really Be Disappointed." - MJ, 'Spider-Man: No Way Home'.
28. "No mistakes. No do-overs. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives." - Steve Rogers, 'Avengers: Endgame'.
29. "Death is what gives life meaning, to know your days are numbered, your time is short." - The Ancient One, 'Doctor Strange'.
30. "I have nothing to prove to you." - Carol Danvers, 'Captain Marvel'.
31. "Today we don’t fight for one life, we fight for all of them." - Black Panther, 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
Here are the funniest quotes from the best Marvel movie characters. Have a laugh at these Marvel quotes as you relive the scenes.
32. "I told you, I don't want to join your super-secret boy band." - Tony Stark, 'Iron Man 2'
33. "I do anything and everything that Mr. Stark requires—including occasionally taking out the trash." - Pepper Potts, 'Iron Man'.
34. "Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it." - Drax, 'Guardians of The Galaxy'.
35. "If you try to escape, or play any sort of games with me, I will taze you and watch Supernanny while you drool into the carpet." - Agent Coulson, 'Iron Man 2'.
36. "I Can’t Beat You, So I’ll Give You What You Want." - Wanda Maximoff, 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness'.
37. "Faster, ladies! Come on! My Grandmother has more life in her, God rest her soul." - Peggy Carter, 'Captain America: The First Avenger'.
38. "Don’t do anything I would do, and definitely don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. There’s a little gray area in there, and that’s where you operate." - Tony Stark, 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'.
39. "Pick on someone your own size!" - Scott Lang, 'Ant-Man'.
40. "That feels weird but I'll allow it." - Doctor Strange, 'Spider-Man: No Way Home'.
41. "Can you believe they call us criminals when he's assaulting us with that haircut?" - Rocket, 'Guardians of the Galaxy'.
42. "It’s good to meet you, Dr. Banner. Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I’m a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster." - Tony Stark, 'Avengers'.
43. "I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation." - Peter Parker, 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'.
44. "This drink, I like it. Another!" - Thor, 'Thor'.
45. "Look, it’s me, I’m here, deal with it. Let’s move on." - James Rhodes, 'Iron Man 2'.
46. "You Break The Rules And Become A Hero. I Do It And Become The Enemy. That Doesn't Seem Fair" - Wand Maximoff, 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness'.
47. "The city is flying. We’re fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense." - Clint Barton, 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
48. "Wait Wait Wait Wait... I Love You Guys." - Peter Parker, 'Spider-Man: No Way Home'.
49. "There are two types of beings in the universe. Those who dance, and those who do not... You just need to find a woman who is pathetic, like you." - Drax, 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
50. "Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby." - Phil Coulson, 'The Avengers'.
51. "I've mastered the ability of standing so incredibly still that I become invisible to the eye." - Drax, 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'.
52. "You want a juice box and some string cheese?" - Hank Pym, 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'.
53. "He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn’t your daddy." - Yondu, 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'.
54. "Like Does It Just Come Out Of Your Wrists Or Does It Come Out Of Anywhere Else?" - Peter Parker, 'Spider-Man: No Way Home'.
55. "Dude, you’re embarrassing me in front of the wizards." - Tony Stark, 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
56. "You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed… walk it off." - Steve Rogers, 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
Here are the best MCU Captain America quotes.
57. "Then finish it. 'Cause I'm with you 'til the end of the line." - Captain America: The Winter Soldier'.
58. "I finally get everything I wanted, and I'm wearing tights." - complaining about his uniform to Peggy Carter, Captain America: The First Avenger'.
59. "Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" - in the 'Elevator Fight Scene'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' .
60. "You start running, they'll never let you stop. You stand up, push back. Can't say no forever, right?" - 'Captain America: The First Avenger'.
61. "Don’t do anything stupid until I come back." - 'Avengers: Endgame'.
62. "When I went under, the world was at war. I wake up, they say we won." - 'Avengers'.
63. "Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." - 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'.
64. "You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of that freezer truck?" - Captain America: Civil War'.
65. "I can do this all day." - his catchphrase, 'Captain America: The First Avenger'.
66. "This job... we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that, next time... maybe nobody gets saved." - 'Captain America: Civil War'.
67. "There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that." - 'Avengers'.
Here are the best quotes from Tony Stark aka Iron Man.
68. "It's Christmas. Take 'em to Church." - 'Iron Man 3'.
69. "Hey, you said one out of fourteen million, we’d win, yeah? Tell me this is it." - 'Avengers: Endgame'.
70. "No amount of money ever bought a second of time." - 'Avengers: Endgame'.
71. "They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once." - Iron Man'.
72. "It’s an imperfect world, but it’s the only one we got." - 'Iron Man'.
73. "Everybody wants a happy ending. Right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - 'Avengers: Endgame'.
74. "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" - 'The Avengers'.
75. "My armor was never a distraction or a hobby, it was a cocoon, and now I'm a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away, I am Iron Man." - 'Iron Man 3'.
76. "If we can't accept limitations, we're boundaryless, we're no better than the bad guys." - 'Captain America: Civil War'.
Here are the best quotes from Thor.
77. "No, give me that. You have the little one." - 'Avengers: Endgame'.
78. "Oh, that’s right, yes, go cry to your father, you little weasel!" - 'Avengers: Endgame'.
79. "I want to choose my own path." - 'Thor: Love and Thunder'.
80. "I don’t even like Hulk. He’s always like, grr… smash, smash, smash." - 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
81. "Looks like you’ve copied my beard. By the way, this is a friend of mine, the tree." - 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
82. "My Super Hero-ing days are over." - 'Thor: Love and Thunder'.
83. "I like women. Sometimes a little too much. Not in a creepy way." - 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
84. "Stupid place. It’s hideous, by the way." - 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
85. "The only thing that is permanent in life is impermanence." - 'Avengers: Endgame'.
86. "Live in the moment." - 'Thor: Love and Thunder'.
87. "We Shall Not Feast On The Children." - 'Thor: Love and Thunder'.
88. "Life is about… It’s about growth, it’s about change, but you seem to just want to stay the same. I guess what I’m trying to say is that you’ll always be the god of mischief, but you could be more." - 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
89. "I like this one." - 'Avengers: Endgame'.
90. "These people are innocent, taking their lives will gain you nothing. So take mine, and end this." - 'Thor'.
Here are the best quotes from Ultron.
91. "I’m gonna show you something beautiful... people, screaming for mercy!" - 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
92. "Peace in our time." - 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
93. "I like that, the symmetry, the geometry of belief." - 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
94. "I’ve come to save the world! But, also... yeah." - 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
95. "There are no strings on me!" - ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’.
96. "I know you’re good people. I know you mean well. But you just didn’t think it through. There is only one path to peace, your extinction." - ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’.
97. "Stark asked for a savior, and settled for a slave." - ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’.
98. "I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." - 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
Here are the best quotes from Loki.
99. "I have to get off this planet." - 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
100. "Thor: I will tell Father you died with honor.
Loki: I didn't do it for him."
- 'Thor: The Dark World'.
101. "I guess I'll have to do it alone. Like I've always done." - 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
102. "There are no men like me." - 'The Avengers'.
103. "You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." - 'Thor: The Dark World'.
104. "You know this is wonderful! This is a tremendous idea! Let"s steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that!" - ‘Thor: The Dark World’.
105. "I don't know what happened on Earth to make you so soft!" - ‘Thor’.
106. "It hurts, doesn't it? Being lied to. Being told you're one thing and then learning it's all a fiction." - ‘Thor: Ragnarok’.
107. "It is my birthright!" - ‘Thor: The Dark World’.
108. "You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." - 'The Avengers'.
Here are the best quotes from Thanos, the epic MCU villain.
109. "Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all." - 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
110. "The hardest choices require the strongest wills." - 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
111. "You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." - 'Avengers: Endgame'.
112. "You're not the only one cursed with knowledge." - 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
113. "Fine I'll do it myself." - when he decides to get the Infinity Stones himself in the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
114. "I ignored my destiny once, I can not do that again. Even for you. I'm sorry Little one." - 'Avengers: Infinity War'
115. "Perfectly balanced, as all things should be." - 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
116. "When I'm done, half of humanity will still exist." - 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
117. "Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have." - 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
118. "I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless." - 'Avengers: Infinity War'.
119. "I don't even know who you are." - 'Avengers: Endgame'.
Here are some of the best quotes from Marvel's new superhero movie 'Eternals' featuring ancient people tasked to protect the Earth from The Deviants.
120. "He left. I always thought he’d come back. He never did." - Sersi.
121. "I’m still getting over the fact you aren’t a wizard." - Dane.
122. "The end of one life, Sersi, is the beginning of another." - Arishem.
123. "Gilgamesh, can you please get rid of the saliva beer?" - Kingo.
124. "This planet and this people have changed me." - Ajak.
125. "I refuse to hurt any of you for my beliefs." - Kingo.
126. "When you love something, you protect it." - Thena.
127. "Without their flaws, they wouldn’t be human." - Druig.
128. "Maybe you’re trying too hard. Sometimes you just have to listen." - Gilgamesh.
129. "Why didn’t you guys help fight Thanos?" - Dane.
Shang Chi is a new addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the quotes from this film will really move you and get motivated you. Here are some of the best quotes from the Marvel movie 'Shang Chi'.
130. "You can’t outrun who you really are." - Xu Wenwu.
131. "Throughout my life, the Ten Rings gave our family power. If you want them to be yours one day, you have to show me you're strong enough to carry them." - Xu Wenwu.
132. "Calm down, mate! I'm not dead, it's just a performance! Now get down here and play along!" - Trevor.
133. “In Talo, we train as equals.” - Xialing
134. "I rediscovered my passion." - Trevor.
135. "That’s not gonna happen." - Shang-Chi.
136. "I know you don't like to talk about your life, but a guy with a freaking machete for an arm just chopped our bus in half!" - Katy.
137. "Be careful how you speak to me, young man. I have lived 10 of your lifetimes. I have eaten more salt than you have had rice in your life!" - Xu Wenwu.
138. "I gave you 10 years to live your life. And where did that get you?" - Xu Wenwu.
139. "You are a product of all who came before you, the legacy of your family. You are your mother. And whether you like it or not, you are also your father" - Ying Nan.
140. "Is this what you wanted?" - Shang-Chi.
141. "I heard my mother saying, "Don't overthink, idiot. Just aim and fire." - Katy
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.