Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Business woman quotes are so inspiring!
These women's leadership quotes are spoken by the most powerful and inspiring women in business today. Indra Nooyi, former CEO of PepsiCo; Virginia Rometty, CEO of IBM; Kathleen Rogers, President of Earth Day Network; Sharon White, Chairwoman of John Lewis Partnership; and Sadaf Monajemi, Founder and CEO of See-Mode Technologies are some of the most famous and successful businesswomen in the world.
Among any motivational quotes for women in business, you will find the best quotes about why women should be in business such as, “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” This quote, form Melinda Gates, motivates and tells women to find their voice in business. Beyonce also said, "We have to step up as women and take the lead", inspiring right? There are many more inspirational quotes for women in business that also should not go unnoticed, and we are sharing these quotes to inspire women here.
This list of quotes about women in business includes plenty of quotes from inspirational women, quotes about powerful women, leadership quotes by women, women's success quotes, inspirational quotes from famous women and women in power quotes. If you like these motivational and inspiring quotes by women, you will love these women supporting women quotes and [empower women quotes] for even more positive women quotes and words of wisdom.
These inspirational business quotes about women's strength are set to inspire you to make decisions in your business that will move you higher. We hope you enjoy these women's strength quotes about successful women.
1. "We must develop a thick skin. With an unshakeable sense of self – and a commitment to being compassionate – nothing will faze you."
- Mari Smith.
2. "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."
- Coco Chanel.
3. "I want little girls to grow up knowing they can do anything, even play football."
- Jen Welter.
4. "You can have it all. Just not all at once."
- Oprah Winfrey.
5. "To love what you do and feel like it matters, how could anything be more fun?"
6. "Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it."
- Maya Angelou.
7. "I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse."
- Florence Nightingale.
8. "Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist - while you guys were busy arguing about the glass of wine, I drank it! Sincerely, opportunist!"
- Lori Greiner.
9. “Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.”
- Mary Kay Ash.
10. “If we can learn to deal with our discomfort and just relax into it we'll have a better life.”
- Mellody Hobson.
11. "The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves."
- Barbara Corcoran.
12. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.”
- Sara Blakely.
13. “Don’t let perfection be the enemy of progress.”
- Sandra Makarem.
14. “If you want to learn how to be an entrepreneur, don’t believe in the naysayers”
- Lida Djarar Fischer.
15. “Focus on what you have and it will be enough.”
- Kayla Goldstein.
16. “Shifting my mindset from a scarcity mentality to an abundance mentality opened up so many opportunities and experiences.”
- Tracy Komlos.
17. “Everyone will want to be your advisor. Test them first to make sure they can be there for you when you have problems. Make sure they will tell you the truth and that they have the time to help make you successful.”
- Renee Fry.
18. “Fundraising and grants aren’t enough. If investors don’t see a marketing plan, they won’t fund you.”
- Amber Henrie.
19. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.”
- Anne Sweeney.
20. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.”
- Estee Lauder.
21. “A confident woman, a woman who truly knows her worth and her power is a force to be reckoned with.”
- Mandy Hale.
22. “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”
- Michelle Obama.
23. “Honor your calling. Everyone has one. Trust your heart, and success will come to you.”
- Oprah Winfrey.
24. “If this is something that you really want to do, if you believe in it…simply keep forging forward because success will come.”
- Cassandra Sanford.
25. “You have to do what you dream of doing, even while you’re afraid.”
- Arianna Huffington.
26. Really take the time to focus on finding your voice and making sure that whatever you’re creating is of high quality and is useful for people in their everyday lives.”
- Brit Morin.
27. “I don’t go by the rule book. I lead from the heart, not the head.”
- Princess Diana.
28. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.”
- Michelle Obama.
29. "We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes, understanding that failure is not the opposite of success. It’s part of success!"
- Arianna Huffington.
30. “Many women live like it’s a dress rehearsal. Ladies, the curtain is up and you’re on.”
- Mikki Taylor.
31. "What I always say is, 'Do every job you're in like you're going to do it for the rest of your life, and demonstrate that ownership of it.'"
- Mary Barra.
32. "I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego."
- Ellen DeGeneres.
These famous businesswomen are popular and their inspirational quotes about women are a source of inspiration for all. If you love motivational quotes by women, you will love these quotes from women in business.
33. "Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming after all, is a form of planning."
- Gloria Steinem.
34. "I realized that I don't have to be perfect. All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy, imperfect and beautiful journey of life."
- Kerry Washington.
35. "I don't follow trends or try to compete with anyone. Everything I do stems from following my passion and my love for design."
- Guo Pei.
36. "Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in our absence."
37. "I've always believed that one woman's success can only help another woman's success."
38. "Say yes to synchronicity - a very important tool that has assisted me in reaching many business goals and objectives."
- Debra K. Adams.
39. "Listen to what your environment is telling you and let discouraging events push you toward more positive ones. Adjust your perspective and uncover the silver lining!"
- Charlene Walters.
40. "If you think you can't, you won't. If you think you can, you will."
- Linda Ward.
41. "When I thought I couldn't go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence not luck."
- Estee Lauder.
42. "When one door of happiness closes, another opens: but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
- Helen Keller.
43. "Don't be swayed by overnight success stories. Most entrepreneurs make it after years of hard work."
- Lavina Rodriguez.
Women's history quotes feature women from the past who have said some remarkable quotes, as well as quotes from Women's History Day.
44. "I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity."
- Michelle Obama.
45. "I always did something I was a little not ready to do, I think that's how you grow."
- Marissa Mayer.
46. "We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change."
- Sheryl Sandberg.
47. "The problem with gender is that it prescribes how we should be rather than recognizing how we are. Imagine how much happier we would be, how much freer to be our true individual selves, if we didn’t have the weight of gender expectations."
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
48. "When women and girls are empowered to participate fully in society, everyone benefits."
- Melinda Gates.
49. “The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.”
- Serena Williams.
50. “Women should do for themselves what men have already done - occasionally what men have not done - thereby establishing themselves as persons, and perhaps encouraging other women toward greater independence of thought and action.”
- Amelia Earhart.
51. "Taking initiative pays off. It is hard to visualize someone as a leader if she is always waiting to be told what to do."
- Sheryl Sandberg.
52. "Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
53. “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.”
- Ginni Rometty.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for women in business quotes, then why not take a look at these women's rights quotes, or Women's History Month quotes for more?
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.