Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Bad guys in 'Wreck-It Ralph' are not always bad guys, but these bad guy quotes can sometimes really inspire you.
In case you are wondering, what are some iconic quotes from the movies 'Wreck-It Ralph', then we have got your back.
Below we have listed the most iconic and famous quotes from 'Wreck-It Ralph', these include quotes from Little Girl from 'Wreck-It Ralph', Sour Bill ('Wreck-It Ralph' cough drop), Fix-It Felix Jr., and more. We have compiled a list of 'Wreck-It Ralph' inspiration quotes to help you overcome any adversities. Though, both Ralph and Vanellope didn't like each other in the beginning, but gradually became friends, which tells us not to judge people when we first meet as people have an extraordinary habit of surprising us.
'Wreck-It Ralph' monologue has served as one of the most inspiring quotes in the movie. In the Wreck-It Ralph speech, he talks about how he always portraits as the bad guys and wants to become a hero. So, why should we wait for a hero to inspire us, we can always look for some 'Not-So-Bad-Guys' to help us become a better version of ourselves. We all love a good movie and sometimes those movies give us a quote or two that sticks with us forever.
So, what are you waiting for and read these wonderful quotes now? And if you like our suggestion about 'Wreck-It Ralph' quotes from the movie, then you can also check out the best 'Up' quotes and Ursula quotes, because it turns out you have to wait a lot longer for the third 'Wreck-It Ralph' as the production house is no hurry to make another movie, just yet.
Vanellope or Glitch from 'Wreck-It Ralph' was a programmer in the video game called 'Sugar Rush'. It is said that the character was inspired by famous animated racer, Penelope Pitstop from 'Wacky Races'. Some say that Vanellope is 9 years old, while others believe she is 12 years old. However, Ralph's age is not clear.
Just like Ralph: The Wrecker, Vanellope has always been misunderstood. So, if you are looking for only Vanellope von Schweetz quotes, then you either choose to browse further or entirely skip to the next categories, but we will recommend you to read our entire article because you never know when the inspiration will strike you. Here some of the best 'Wreck-It Ralph' Vanellope quotes that will definitely leave you inspired.
1. 'Vanellope von Schweetz: Stop crying, Taffyta.
Taffyta Muttonfudge: I'm trying, but it won't stop.'
2. “Lying to a child! Shame on you, Ralph!” - Vanellope von Schweetz.
3. “Don't worry. I've got it under control.” - Vanellope von Schweetz.
4. “Everyone here says I’m just a mistake.” - Vanellope von Schweetz.
5. “Au revoir, Admiral Underpants.” - Vanellope von Schweetz.
6. “Now, rise my royal chump! I’ve got a date with destiny!” - Vanellope von Schweetz - racer.
7. "You know, you could just stay here and live in the castle, where no one would complain about your stench or treat you bad ever again; you can be happy." - Vanellope von Schweetz.
8. “I am a racer! I can feel it in my code!” - Vanellope von Schweetz.
9. "I bundle myself up, like a little homeless lady"- Vanellope von Schweetz.
10. "Enjoying your little tantrum, diaper baby?"- Vanellope von Schweetz.
11. "Ralph's my man... my main man."- Vanellope von Schweetz.
12. "Err, hello. Is Ralph in there? I'd like to speak to him please."- Vanellope von Schweetz.
13. 'Vanellope: So how did I do?
Wreck-It Ralph: Well, you almost blew up the whole mountain.
Vanellope von Schweetz: Right, right. That's a good note'.
14. "I sleep in these candy wrappers. I bundle myself up like a little homeless lady."- Vanellope von Schweetz.
15. "You could just live up in the castle, you'd have a home where you'll be respected. You could be happy."- Vanellope von Schweetz.
16. "Sweet mother of monkey milk, I found a gold coin!"- Vanellope von Schweetz.
17. "I'm not listening to you! Get out of my way! I'm going to that race!"- Vanellope von Schweetz.
18. 'Wreck-It Ralph: I'm not from the candy tree department.
Vanellope von Schweetz: Lying to a child shame on you Ralph!'
19. "You really don't know anything, do you? Glitches can't leave their games... One of the joys of being me.." - Vanellope von Schweetz.
20. "I bet you really gotta watch where you step in a game called "Hero's Doodie"! [breaks into laughter]" - Vanellope von Schweetz
Vanellope von Schweetz: I just want to race like you guys.
"I'm not a thief! I just burrowed your stupid coin, I was gonna give it back to you as soon as I win the race." - Vanellope
"Get back here, little guy! - Vanellope
Below we list all the funny Zangief quotes, Wreck-It Ralph quotes, or some of the iconic conversations between Vanellope von Schweetz and Ralph, we want to talk about how the directors of the film developed the story concept. The director Rich Moore and writers Phil Johnston and Jennifer Lee wanted to tell the world that not all bad guys are always bad. Sometimes they are just the villain in someone else's story. Keeping that in mind, they designed the concept of the film, which came into being on November 2, 2012, and became a worldwide hit. Its sequel Ralph Breaks the Internet was released in 2018, which takes place 6 years after the incidents of the first film.
In both the films, Vanellope von Schweetz called Ralph many names like Wreck-It Ralph feet, stinkbrain Wreck-It Ralph, Admiral Underpants, among others.
Here are some of the Wreck-It Ralph funny quotes. As you know that Wreck-It Ralph can make sensible jokes even in the saddest conditions. Here we have presented the perfect quotes for each scenario. Check out these Dynamite Gal, Wreck-It Ralph, and Taffeta from 'Wreck-It Ralph' quotes, which we have compiled just for you.
21. "Sour Bill, de-taffy-fy this monster so we can see what we're up against here!" - King Candy. To reveal a secret, turns out that King Candy is Turbo from 'Wreck-It Ralph'.
22. “My Q-Bertese is a little rusty.” - Fix-It Felix Jr.
23. “You know, you are one dynamite gal.”- Fix-It Felix Jr.
24. “I don’t have to do boo! Forgive my potty-mouth.”- Fix-It Felix Jr.
25. “Look at that high definition. Your face … it’s amazing!”- Fix-It Felix Jr..
26. “Top shelf!”- Wreck-It Ralph to Vanellope von Schweetz.
27. "Salmon! Salmon! That's OBVIOUSLY salmon--- What are you doing here?!"- King Candy.
"Milk my duds!" - Ralph
"Stop, in the name of the king! That's me!" - King Candy
"Fun-Dungeon - It's a play on words." - King Candy
28. “Welcome to the boss level!”- King Candy.
29. "Your medal? Hoo-hoo-hoo! Bad guys don't win medals!" - King Candy.
30. “Because of you, Ralph, I’m now the most powerful virus in the arcade!”- Turbo Tastic -Wreck-It Ralph.
31. “They invited Pac-Man? That cherry-chasing dot-muncher isn't even part of this game!” - Wreck-It Ralph.
32. “What's going on in this candy-coated heart of darkness?” - Ralph.
33. “Who in the holy hot cakes are YOU?”- Sergeant Calhoun.
34. 'Vanellope von Schweetz: Why are your hands so freakishly big?
Wreck-It Ralph: I don't know. Why are you so freakishly annoying?'
35. "What? Speak up, I can't hear you. Your breath is so bad it made my ears numb!" - Vanellope von Schweetz.
36.' Vanellope von Schweetz: I'm gonna learn how to drive, I'm gonna learn how to...! Wait. Do *you* know how to drive?
Wreck-It Ralph: Yeah...! I mean, I've never done it, but I flew a spaceship today!
Vanellope von Schweetz: You crashed it.'
37. Sergeant Calhoun: Doomsday and Armageddon just had a baby and it... is... ugly!
38. 'Sergeant Calhoun: Do you know what the first rule of Hero's Duty is, soldier?
"No cuts, no butts, no coconuts?" - Ralph
39. Sergeant Calhoun: This is it, ladies! The kitten whispers and tickle fights end now!
40. "You really are a bad guy." - Vanellope von Schweetz. This quote was said to Ralph by Vanellope, crying because he hurt her feelings.
41. "Is that a threat I smell? Whooo -- beyond the halitosis you so obviously suffer from." - King Candy.
42. "Hope you're happy, junkpile. This game is going down, and it's all your fault!" - Sergeant Calhoun.
43. 'Sergeant Calhoun: Your face is still red, you might want to hit it with your hammer again."
Fix-It Felix Jr.: Oh, that ain't blunt force trauma, ma'am. It's just the honeyglow in my cheeks. You know, you are one dynamite gal.'
44. 'Taffyta Muttonfudge: King Candy says glitches can't race.
Vanellope von Schweetz: I'm not a glitch, Taffyta. I've just got pixlexia, okay?'
45. "What a moron. Hey genius, it's a jawbreaker. You're never gonna break --"- Vanellope von Schweetz.
46. "Oh, come on Zangief -- Gross."- Wreck-It Ralph.
47. "They invited Pac-Man? That cherry-chasing dot-muncher isn't even part of this game." - Wreck-It Ralph.
48. "It's not my fault one of your children of the candy corn stole my medal." - Wreck-It Ralph.
49. "Everyone calm down. Ralph probably fell asleep in the washroom of Tapper's again." - Fix-It Felix Jr.
50. 'Fix-It Felix Jr.: What's he say, what's he say?
Fix-It Felix Jr.: I'm gonna wreck it.
Fix-It Felix Jr.: Why do I fix EVERYTHING I touch?' It is one of the funniest Fix-It Felix quotes.
51. 'Mr. Litwak: Morning, kids, come on in. Good to see you, good to see you --"
Mr. Litwak: You too, little fella.'
52. "He'll wreck the party!" - Don - Wreck-It Ralph.
53. "As your wonderful princess I hereby decree that everyone who was ever mean to me shall be... executed." - Vanellope von Schweetz.
54. "You're welcome, rotten little thief." - Wreck-It Ralph
Vanellope von Schweetz: I'm not a thief! I just burrowed your stupid coin, I was gonna give it back to you as soon as I win the race.'
55. "I thought this would be like "Centipede"! When did video games become so violent and scary? Just let me out of here, please!" - Wreck-It Ralph.
56. "I'm a wrecker, not a baker." - Wreck-It Ralph.
57. "[gives a cherry to the homeless Qbert and Co] Here you go, guys. It's fresh. Straight from Pac-Man." - Wreck-It Ralph.
58. 'King Candy: And if I ever see you here again, Wreck-It Ralph, I'll lock you in my Fungeon!
Wreck-It Ralph: "Fungeon"?'
59. "Turbo? So THAT'S REALLY YOU!"- Wreck-It Ralph.
60. 'King Candy: [puts on glasses] You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?
[Ralph smacks the King with the glasses]
King Candy: You hit a guy, with glasses. That's... that's... well-played.'
61. "Stop in the name of the king!"- King Candy.
62. 'Zombie: Whoa, Marco, it's OK. He's with me...
Zombie: Is that supposed to mean something to me slag? The only reason I even put up with you is because Desmona chose you as her little suck puppet.'
63. "[unable to play "Wreck-It Ralph"] Where's the Wrecking guy?" - Moppet Girl.
64. "[King Candy's castle guards, singing a parody of "March of the Winkies" from The Wizard of Oz] O-re-o, oreee-o. O-re-o, oreee-o. O-re-o, oreee-o." - Oreo Guards.
65. "If you leave your game, stay safe, stay alert, and whatever you do, don't die! Because if you die outside of your own game, you don't regenerate. EVER! Game over." - Sonic the Hedgehog.
66. "Well I'll say this much, they don't call your friend 'Wreck-It' for nothing." - Sergeant Calhoun.
67. ''I wish I knew, ma'am. He was acting all squirrely last night, going on about cake and medals.... but I never thought he'd go Turbo.." - Fix-It Felix Jr.
68. "Oh, I'll bet that's Mario. Fashionably late, per the norm." - Fix-It Felix Jr.
69. "This is Beard Papa! The glitch is in the bakery! Get me King Candy!"- Beard Papa calling the security.
70. "You don't know what it's like to be rejected, and treated like a criminal." - Fix-It Felix Jr.
71. "You're buying, buddy."- Ken Masters.
Fix-It Felix: [Along with Ralph staring in shock] Oh, my lands!
Inspiration can strike at the oddest of time and place. So, why look for inspirational quotes somewhere else when we have the best quotes from the movie 'Wreck-It Ralph' to inspire and motivate you. You don't need to be the mainstream hero to motivate your audience sometimes the bad guys-turn-good guys can also be the ones to motivate and inspire others.
No matter if a character is a Not-So-Bad-Guys in the movie, they can still provide motivation and inspiration to the audience to become a better version of themselves or overcome any challenge. Here we have mentioned all the inspirational quotes from the movies to help you become a better version of yourself. We have created a perfect list just for you.
72. "I'm bad, and that's good...….. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be...… than me." - Wreck-It Ralph. It is also the Wreck-it Ralph bad guy motto.
73. “There’s no one I’d rather be, than me!” — Wreck-It Ralph.
74. "I'm already happy. I got the coolest friend in the world. And besides, I got a job to do, it may not be as fancy as being president, but it's my duty. And it's a big duty!" - Wreck-It Ralph.
75. 'Sergeant Calhoun: It makes your mommas proud time.
Wreck-It Ralph: I love my momma!"
76. “Turns out I don’t need a medal to tell me I’m a good guy.” - Wreck-It Ralph.
77. "'Fear' is a four-letter word, ladies! You wanna go peepee in your big-boy slacks, keep it to yourself!" - Sergeant Calhoun.
78. "It's hard to love your job, when no one else seems to like you for doing it." - Wreck-It Ralph.
79. 'Vanellope von Schweetz: It's okay, Ralph.
Sergeant Calhoun: All right, Fix-It, that's everyone, now we've got to blow this exit!
Vanellope von Schweetz: Just go. Go without me.'
80. “The best part of my day is when I get thrown off the roof. Because when the Nicelanders lift me up, I get a perfect view of Sugar Rush, and I can see Vanellope racing” - Wreck-It Ralph.
81. "Everything changes, NOW." - Wreck-It Ralph. This was said to Sergeant Calhoun before Wreck-It Ralph going turbo and is a Wreck-It Ralph inspirational quotes.
82. "Because if that little kid likes me, how bad can I be?" - Wreck-It Ralph.
83. 'King Candy: It's game over for both of you!
Wreck-It Ralph: No... Just for me!'
Taffyta Muttonfudge: You will never be a racer, because you're a glitch! And that's all you'll ever be!'
84. "You can't mess with the program, Ralph!"- Cyborg.
Sergeant Calhoun: Oh, this place just got interesting.'
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 'Wreck-It Ralph' quotes, then why not take a look at Tony Stark quotes, or Age of Ultron quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.