Grab Tickets To Magic & Mind-Reading
What to expect
- Join two of the best magicians in London for a night of illusion and mind-reading that will leave the whole family reeling.
- Five-star performer Tony Middleton, aka ‘Sonic’, will be joined by British Champion of Magic Edward Hilsum for a limited time only at Le Meridien Piccadilly’s weekly mind-blowing shows.
- Don’t miss the man who made Dynamo himself ‘believe in real magic’!
Calling all mini magicians! Every Saturday night in autumn London’s Le Méridien Piccadilly will be putting on a show full of wonder and mystery that will leave families dazzled.
Taking us back to the classic parlour shows of Magic’s Golden Age, when cabaret, theatre and illusion came hand-in-hand, Magic & Mind-Reading will offer audiences an intimate and spellbinding show that is full of surprises. London’s leading parlour magician and headliner of The Magic Hour, Tony Middleton, will be joined by Edward Hilsum for a limited run, who has been voted Stage Magician of the Year and British Champion of Magic. In a private room at the elegant Le Méridien Piccadilly hotel with only 30 seats per show, these two world class magicians will take you through a charming and fast-paced close-up magic show full of fun, sleight of hand, mind-reading and some impossible feats that will leave you truly mind-boggled.
If your family loved the sell-out successes of Sleight of Hand on the Strand and The Magic Hour, then you won’t want to miss one of the best new kid-friendly magic shows in London that you’ll be talking about for days to come.
Want to immerse yourself in even more magic? Why not take a trip to the renowned Warner Bros. Studio and dive into the world of Harry Potter!
What to know before you go
- Magic & Mind-Reading is 1 hour and 15 minutes long with no interval. It is running on Saturday nights only at 7pm and 9pm with 30 tickets per show.
- The show is suitable for families with children aged 10+.
- There are toilets on-site in the hotel.
- For pre or post-show dining, Le Méridien Piccadilly has The Terrace On Piccadilly on-site serving elegant international cuisine and afternoon tea, as well as the magic-themed bar Maskelyne & Cooke to really keep your night on brand.
- Set in the heart of Piccadilly Circus, there are also plenty of places to eat nearby including the Rainforest Cafe, Prezzo, Planet Hollywood and Angus Steakhouse.
- Le Méridien Piccadilly is an accessible hotel with level access into the venue, lifts throughout and a hearing assistance system.
- Magic & Mind-Reading is taking place at Le Méridien, in the heart of Piccadilly Circus.
- There is limited parking in the area so we recommend arriving by public transport where possible.
- The hotel is just along from Piccadilly Circus Tube station (Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines). Green Park station is also within walking distance (Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines).
- The nearest railway station is Charing Cross, a 15-minute walk to the venue.
- Plenty of bus routes pass through Piccadilly Circus including the 139, 94, 159, 6, 9, 14, 19 and 38.