- Santa is coming to the Riverside Studios this festive season and he’s determined to deliver a special Christmas present to Sarah.
- Don’t miss this brilliant stage adaptation of Rod Campbell’s much-loved picture book, Dear Santa Live.
- Directed by Tim Wallers, the production is the ideal introduction for children aged two and above.
- Expect audience participation, music, laughter and plenty of Christmas cheer!
- Every child will receive a gift as well as get the opportunity to meet Santa himself after the show.
If you are searching for an extra special Christmas show for your children this year, this is the perfect production for you and your family. Get into the festive spirit this year with all the family at the brilliant Riverside Studios in Hammersmith to watch a stage production of Author Rod Campbell’s bestselling book Dear Santa.
Santa is determined to give Sarah the most wonderful Christmas present, but he doesn’t get it right immediately. Enlisting the help of his cheeky elf, Santa eventually settles on the perfect gift for Sarah on Christmas Eve. The show is the perfect treat for kids under the age of six and is the perfect introduction to theatre and for those who are still believers in Christmas magic! It has all of the ingredients of Campbell’s ingeniously charming and simple style with Christmas songs and plenty of audience participation. And as an added festive treat, children will each receive a special present of their own, as well as the extra special opportunity to meet Father Christmas after the show in this grotto.
Dear Santa will be an unforgettable fun-filled family show for this festive season!
What you need to know before you go
- Dear Santa is 55 minutes long with no interval.
- The production is suitable for kids aged 18 months to six years old. Babies and children under 18 months old can join the show without a ticket, but must be seated on the lap of their accompanying adult.
- The venue has wheelchair access and there is a fully accessible toilet situated on every level.
- The venue welcomes assistance dogs. You are welcome to bring them into the auditorium or staff are happy to look after them.
- There are baby-changing facilities available.
- There will be an area where you can leave your buggy during the show.
- Enjoy something to eat at the on-site Bar & Kitchen, which serves brunch, an all-day breakfast, salads, small plates and large plates. The Bakery at Riverside Studios serves sandwiches, freshly baked cakes, smoothies and refreshments. Next to Riverside Studios, Sam’s Riverside is an all-day brasserie with an outdoor terrace.
- Hammersmith Tube is a six-minute walk to Riverside Studios. It serves the Circle, District and Piccadilly lines. Hammersmith & City line is a 10-minute walk away from the venue. Hammersmith is in Zone 2.
- The bus station is situated at the same location as Hammersmith Tube. Routes 9, 23, 27, 33, 72, 190, 209, 211, 218, 220, 267, 283, 295, 306 and 391 stop at Hammersmith.
- Please be aware that if you are driving, Hammersmith Bridge is currently closed.
- There is on-street parking available on the surrounding streets to the theatre for up to two hours. There are accessible parking spaces on the streets surrounding the venue. The nearest car park is Kings Mall on Glenthorne Road. It’s a 10-minute walk away to the Riverside Studios.