Fun Picasso Triggerfish Facts For Kids
- What type of animal is a Picasso triggerfish?
- What class of animal does a Picasso triggerfish belong to?
- How many Picasso triggerfish are there in the world?
- Where does a Picasso triggerfish live?
- What is a Picasso triggerfish's habitat?
- Who do Picasso triggerfish live with?
- How long does a Picasso triggerfish live?
- How do they reproduce?
- What is their conservation status?
- What do Picasso triggerfish look like?
- How cute are they?
- How do they communicate?
- How big is a Picasso triggerfish?
- How fast can a Picasso triggerfish swim?
- How much does a Picasso triggerfish weigh?
- What are the male and female names of the species?
- What would you call a baby Picasso triggerfish?
- What do they eat?
- Are they poisonous?
- Would they make a good pet?
- Did you know...
- Do triggerfish have teeth?
- Do triggerfish eat anemones?
Picasso Triggerfish Facts
What Did They Prey On?Squid, small fish, and hard-shelled shrimp
What Type of Animal were they?Carnivores
Average Litter Size?Up to 750,000 eggs
How Much Did They Weigh?3-10 lb (1.4-4.5 kg)
What habitat Do they Live In?oceans
Where Do They Live?indo-pacific from south africa to the hawaiian islands
How Long Were They?8-20 in (20.3-50.8 cm)
How Tall Were They?N/A
Scientific NameRhinecanthus aculeatus
What Do They Look Like?Blue, black, brown, cream, yellow color
Skin TypeWet and slimy scales
What Are Their Main Threats?habitat loss
What is their Conservation Status?Not Extinct
We Want Your Photos!
More for You
1) Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising. We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the Buy Now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published but we cannot guarantee that on the time of reading. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
2) At Kidadl, we strive to recommend the very best activities and events. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability. Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
3) Because we are an educational resource, we have quotes and facts about a range of historical and modern figures. We do not endorse the actions of or rhetoric of all the people included in these collections, but we think they are important for growing minds to learn about under the guidance of parents or guardians.