Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff! We're embarking on a rollicking journey with high-flying airplane jokes that are truly a cut above the rest. We have a collection of mile-high punchlines, chuckle-inducing one-liners, and a variety of other jokes lined up in this laughter-filled trip. Buckle up, because these jokes are sure to send your spirits soaring. The only turbulence on this flight is the risk of side-splitting laughter!
From the punny to the downright hilarious, these jokes traverse the comedy skyline, ready to bring a smile to your face faster than the speed of sound. Whether you're a frequent flyer or prefer to keep your feet firmly on the ground, this collection of airborne amusement is sure to elevate your day to new comedic heights! So, get ready for takeoff - these airplane jokes are cleared for departure and ready to soar right into your funny bone!
Hold onto your propellers, wordplay enthusiasts, because these airplane puns are about to take your humor sky-high! This flight of fancy is packed with clever puns that'll have you soaring through layers of laughter. These aren't just any puns, they're jet-fueled jests, ready to give your giggle gears a real spin. So prepare for takeoff, as these puns promise to be first-class fun, delivering one smooth punchline after another right to your funny bone!
1. Why are airplanes so good at hide and seek? Because they can soar out of sight!
2. Why don't planes ever get lost? Because they always take the flight path.
3. What's a pilot's favorite type of bagel? A plane bagel, of course.
4. Why did the airplane get a timeout? It just couldn't keep its jets cool.
5. What do you call a fear of being stuck on a runway? Runaway anxiety.
6. How do airplanes say goodbye? They wing it.
7. Why did the airplane break up with the helicopter? They were just on different flight paths.
8. What's an airplane's favorite game? Hangar-ound.
9. Why did the airplane go to the party? Because it wanted to have a flying time!
10. What do you call an airplane that's afraid of heights? A plane paradox!
11. Why did the flight attendant take a job at the bakery? She kneaded a roll with less turbulence!
12. Why couldn’t the fighter jet pilot communicate with his co-pilot? He hadn’t broken the sound barrier yet.
13. Do you know what happened when I tried airplane mode for the first time? I threw my phone, but it didn’t fly.
14. Why did the flight attendant bring a ladder on the plane? She wanted to wake up the passengers on the upper deck!
15. What do call a pilot who uses magic to fly a plane? A flying sorcerer.
16. What did the kamikaze pilot tell his students? I’m only going to demonstrate this once, so look closely.
17. What did the airplane say to the helicopter? "Mad props, bro."
18. Why do airplanes make terrible comedians? Their jokes always fly over people's heads!
19. What does a person who dislikes airplane food say when he’s served chicken steak? "Let’s hope for the breast!"
20. The attendant at the Delta Airlines check-in desk said, “Window or aisle?” I replied, “Window or you’ll what?”
Fasten your seatbelts for a rib-tickling ride! We're jetting off into the stratosphere of humor with a collection of airplane one-liners. These quick-witted quips are the perfect in-flight entertainment, whether you're soaring at 30,000 ft (9144 m) or firmly on the ground. Brace yourself for a joyride of chuckles, chortles, and full-on belly laughs as we dive into this rollicking section of hilarious airplane jokes. This is going to be a flight of laughter you won't want to miss.
21. I designed a crash-proof airplane made out of rubber. It's called the Boing 747.
22. I asked a flight attendant to change my seat because of a crying baby next to me. It turns out you can’t do that if the baby is yours.
23. If a plane has a small crack in it, is that called an airline fracture?
24. How did the pilot without proper training successfully land the plane. They winged it.
25. Delta Airlines have stopped using the seasoning on board their aircraft. They only serve plane food.
26. I was arrested for taking a photo of a landing airplane. I was charged with in-descent exposure.
27. How does a plane ticket win a race? It always takes the direct flight to the finish line!
28. My father wanted me to make paper planes with him. Eventually, I folded.
29. As I sat in my airplane seat for the 16-hour flight, I tried to get comfortable. Then I remembered that I was in the economy class.
30. How does United Airlines throw a party? They always go the extra air mile for a flying celebration!
Our next collection of top-tier plane jokes is about to elevate your laughter to new altitudes! Each joke is a first-class trip into the fun zone, crafted to tickle your funny bone and fuel your enjoyment. Brace yourselves for a turbulence-free journey filled with chuckles, snickers, and full-on belly laughs. So stow your seriousness in the overhead compartments and fasten your seatbelts. These plane jokes are cruising right into your humor zone, promising a sky-high, laugh-out-loud adventure!
31. What do you get if you cross a snake and a plane? A Boeing constrictor.
32. What do you call Harry Potter in a plane? The flying sorcerer who lived.
33. Why do they have frosted glass on airplane toilet windows? Who knows? It’s not like anyone’s going to look in at 30,000 ft (9144 m).
34. What do you call a plane that flies backwards to and from airports? A receding airline.
35. Why did the librarian get kicked off the plane? It was overbooked.
36. What happens to bad plane jokes? They never land.
37. What do you call it when you're sick of going to the airport? Terminal illness.
38. Why did the airplane get sent to his room? He had a bad altitude.
39. Who invented the first airplane that wouldn't fly? The Wrong Brothers.
40. I saw a policeman wearing a pilot’s uniform. Then I realized he was a 'plane' clothes police officer.
41. What if a dog flew the first airplane? It just wouldn’t be Wright.
42. Why won’t airlines hire Peter Pan? Because he’ll never land.
43. Did you hear about the new TV show about a plane crash? The pilot was horrible.
44. Did you hear about the young pilot who flew through a rainbow during his pilot's exam? He passed with flying colors.
45. What’s the difference between a co-pilot and a jet engine? The jet engine stops whining when the plane shuts down.
46. Wanna hear an airplane joke? Never mind, it’d go right over your head.
47. What is it called when a giraffe swallows a toy jet? A plane in the neck.
48. Why did the airplane sandwich visit a therapist? It did not want to be some airline food anymore!
49. Why did the United Airlines flight bring its lunch? Because it didn't want to settle for just 'plane' food!
50. What did the airline passenger say to the check-in clerk? "If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?"
51. What did the football player say to the flight attendant? "Put me in coach."
52. What do you call the Swiss president’s airplane? Tobler One.
53. What do you call a space pilot who lives dangerously? Han YOLO.
54. What does the propeller do on a plane? It keeps the pilot cool. If you don't agree, stop it and watch him sweat!
For the final list of funnies, we're ascending into the witty world of aviation humor. This collection of puns will take you on a laughter-filled flight of fancy. So whether you're an aircraft aficionado or a pun-loving passenger, get ready for a joyride through clouds of comedy. With clever wordplay and a range of high-flying puns, this assortment is sure to lighten any mood.
55. How often do airplanes crash? Just once.
56. What did the pilot say to his passengers after a rough landing? "Sorry, but it wasn’t my fault. It was the asphalt."
57. What do airplane builders say about their job? "It’s riveting."
58. How does Cupid go to visit his girlfriend? On an arrow-plane.
59. What did the doctor say to the woman who felt ill at the airport? "I'm afraid it’s a terminal illness."
60. What do you call the movie where pilots fight to take off? 'The Hangar Games'.
61. What did the flight attendant say when the plane didn't take off? "Looks like we're having a grounded coffee break!"
62. What do we want? Low airplane noises. When do we want them? Neeeeeeooooow!
63. What do you call an airplane that's about to crash? It's an error plane.
64. What kind of chocolate do they sell at the airport? Plane chocolate.
65. A plane crashed, and every single person died, except two. Why? Because they were a couple.
And there you have it – a comedy flight that was nothing short of first-class humor. From light chuckles to laugh-out-loud moments, we hope these airplane jokes could fly miles ahead and delivered a dose of high-flying hilarity. While some may find the humor a bit too skyward for their tastes, there's no denying the wide appeal of a well-delivered punchline. Laughter can be a powerful tool to navigate life's turbulence. So why not share these jokes at your next gathering or simply spread the joy with someone who could use a joke to lift their spirit? The sky's the limit when it comes to sharing laughter. So take these jokes, put on your captain's hat, and let your humor take flight!
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.