Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Be it in relationships, personal goals, a job, or fitness, an unwavering commitment is required to achieve what one desires.
A commitment is a dedication to something. People who are focused and desire to achieve something can never succeed without commitment, and we all make commitments in our life, but sometimes we need a little motivation to keep committed.
For many, to love… is to commit. Relationships involve feelings and require dedication. Commitment in a relationship involves being accountable for one's words and actions.
Everyone knows what commitment is all about but it isn't always easy to stay dedicated? Staying committed to your decisions isn’t ever easy; it demands sacrifices, discipline, and dedication in all accounts. Commitment is about holding on to something even when the going gets tough.
Quotations on commitment will keep reminding you about the importance of relationships, business commitments, or commitment to a hobby. As many have shown over the years, you can never succeed without commitment.
If you are looking for commitment quotes to help you focus on the job at hand, these quotes will help you fight for anything you need. If inspirational quotes are your thing, why not look at these [relationship quotes] and [couple goals quotes] too?
The Best Commitment Quotes
If you are someone who gives priority to relationships, you will know how important commitment is. Just like promises and hopes, assurance is important in any relationship. Words of commitment come in handy when you need to express your dedication. Writing these quotes about dedication and commitment on a card or as a message, could be a strengthening pillar of your relationship.
1. "To fall in love and to commit yourself to love means you should make your loved one the one thing you cherish the most."
- Kou Yoneda.
2. “People often fail to make lasting changes because they don’t commit to one path long enough to see results.”
- MK Mueller.
3. “You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear.”
– Sammy Davis.
4. “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.”
5. "The bigger your commitment, the greater your influence."
- Teresa de Grosbois.
6. “Commitment is the foundation of great accomplishments.”
- Heidi Reeder.
7. “Love is not maximum emotion. Love is of maximum commitment.”
— Sinclair B. Ferguson.
8. “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably.”
- Walt Disney.
9. "We must act out passion before we can feel it."
– Jean-Paul Sartre.
10. "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
- Les Brown.
11. “To increase your effectiveness, make your emotions subordinate to your commitments.”
- Brian Koslow.
12. “Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality.”
– Abraham Lincoln.
13. "... life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve."
– Tony Robbins.
14. “The biggest commitment you must keep is your commitment to yourself.”
- Neale Donald Walsch.
15. “You love who you love, who you love.”
- John Mayer.
16. “Love, above all things, is a commitment to your choice.”
- Rob Liano.
17. “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.”
- Paul J Meyer.
18. “If you can’t value a commitment made by someone else, your own commitments lose their value too.”
― Ram Mohan.
19. “Stop expecting others to show you love, acceptance, commitment, & respect when you don’t even show that to yourself.”
― Steve Maraboli.
Inspirational Commitment Quotes
Most relationships are entered with promises to remain loyal and to be available in times of need. Sometimes people need a reminder of what commitment means. Pick your favorite commitment quote from down below.
20. “Even if you are the only one who believes in your dream, if you are committed to it, you will achieve it.”
- Kate Iroegbu.
21. "Commitment is an act, not a word.”
22. “I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment.”
– Tony Robbins.
23. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
24. “Don't take no for an answer, determine your target, show your commitment, do what it takes to achieve your goal.”
25. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”
– Jimmy Johnson.
26. “You need to have a commitment to do what you do better than anyone else.”
- Amy Dix.
27. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
– Napoleon Hill.
28. "So how do you get up earlier, then? Well, it starts with a decision, followed by a target time and commitment to your plan."
- Timo Kinder.
29. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it's enough.”
- Richelle E Goodrich.
Stunning Commitment Quotes
If you are thinking about what the use of reading quotes is, just pause and rethink! These are not just mere words but involve deeper meaning. Which of these commitment quotes will help you reach your goals?
30. “Willpower is all about committing to a schedule to do something over the longterm.”
- Alex Altman.
31. “You cannot conquer what you are not committed to.”
32. “It still takes a serious commitment and honest effort for your goals to come to fruition.”
- Alex Altman, ‘Take Action!’.
33. “Another great way to ensure you stay committed to the cause is to offer yourself rewards every time you feel that you have achieved a milestone.”
- Annabelle Higgins.
34. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.”
35. “Anyone can dabble, but once you’ve made that commitment, your blood has that particular thing in it, and it’s very hard for people to stop you.”
― Bill Cosby.
36. “Action is the commitment on your part. And, once you are committed to a goal, really committed, problems are short term.”
― Catherine Pulsifer.
37. “If you can laugh together, you can work together.”
– Robert Orben.
38. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”
– Colin Powell.
39. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
– Steve Jobs.
40. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
― Ayn Rand.
41. “Desire is the key to motivation... commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”
― Mario Andretti.
42. “Don’t say, ‘If I could, I would.’ Say, ‘If I can, I will.’”
– Jim Rohn.
Short Commitment Quotes
The power of love is strong, but commitment is needed to sustain this. Strong and punchy commitment quotes can be the right prompts to keep you focused and enthused to achieve your goals (be it at your job or in your personal life), or strengthen your relationships with other people. Check out these quotes to help you make a commitment to keep trying.
43. “Without commitment, you cannot have depth in anything, whether it’s a relationship, a business or a hobby.”
― Neil Strauss.
44. “Commitment gets the Universal wheels turning on your behalf.”
- Jeannette Maw.
45. “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.”
― Anthony Robbins.
46. “Great organizations demand a high level of commitment by the people involved.”
– Bill Gates.
47. “Commitment is a big word that requires both guts and diligence and change is never easy.”
- Henry Good.
48. “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.”
– Haile Gebrselassie.
49. “There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either IN or you’re OUT.”
― Pat Riley.
50. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”
― Margaret Thatcher.
51. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”
– Beverly Sills.
52. “Stay committed to your decisions but stay flexible in your approach.”
― Tony Robbins.
53. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.”
- Eva Gabor.
54. “Honor your commitments with integrity.”
― Les Brown.
55. “Winners make commitments they always keep.”
― Denis Waitley.
56. “Everyone is a millionaire where promises are concerned.”
57. “The most important element in the failure equation is your personal commitment to keep trying.”
― Catherine Pulsifer.
58. “Persistence. Perfection… Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
― Criss Jami.
59. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.”
– Vince Lombardi.
60. “Seems to me that there is a fine line between insanity and dedication… I call that line commitment.”
― Jeremy Aldana.
61. “Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes but no plans.”
― Peter F Drucker.
62. “If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it.”
- Criss Jami.
63. “Do the thing and you’ll have the power.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson.
64. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
65. “If you are truly flexible… there is really very little you can’t accomplish in your lifetime.”
― Anthony Robbins.
Heart-Touching Commitment Quotes
Is commitment measurable? Not completely maybe, but it certainly influences a person's quality of life. Check out these great quotes about commitment that will inspire you to stay committed to your goals.
66. “Even when we make a commitment to love... we often find it hard to give up the fear we’ve grown to depend on.”
- Gabrielle Bernstein.
67. “Marriage was designed by God to be a lifetime commitment, not a temporary one.”
- Tania Martinez-Beasley.
68. “The essence of love is a total commitment to the good of the other but it also embodies graciousness and humility.”
- Michael Hill.
69. “Too many irons, not enough fire.”
– S. Kelley Harrell.
70. “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”
- Art Turock.
71. “The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.”
- Vince Lombardi.
72. “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.”
– Walter Winchell.
73. “Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the right stuff to turn our dream into reality.”
― James Womack.
74. “It doesn’t take strength to win. It takes the true heart of the team to win.”
– Emily Voyles.
75. “There’s a higher form of happiness in commitment. I’m counting on it.”
– Claire Forlani.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 75 beautiful commitment quotes about the power of love, then why not take a look at these corny love quotes or [dedication quotes] too?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.