Recent searches (0)
8th grade graduation is a milestone in anyone’s life.
Middle school graduation or 8th grade graduation is a big thing because it shows that your child is now ready to attend high school. Thus, middle school graduation or 8th grade graduation is always a great occasion to celebrate your fresh high school child’s success.
8th grade graduation cards with a nice and quirky 8th grade graduation quote are one of the best gifts for 8th grade students heading to high school. If you are looking for some 8th grade graduation quotes or middle school graduation quotes to write on the 8th grade graduation card for your kids, then you have come to the right place. We have a list of over 50 8th grade graduation quotes to inspire graduates who are about to step into high school. This article has some amazing middle school quotes for a graduation or 8th grade graduation quotes classified in various categories.
Here is a list of some funny graduation quotes and sayings best for quirky 8th grade graduates. You can write these funny quotes about graduation on a greeting card and give it to your 8th grade kids at their 8th grade graduation ceremony. You can also gift your child going to high school a greeting card with an 8th grade graduation quote, along with a gift of his or her choice. If you want, you can send these funny 8th grade graduation quotes to your child as messages. What is your favorite funny graduation quote from the ones given below?
1. “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.”
-Frank A. Clark
2. “Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.”
3. “My dear terrified graduates, you are about to enter the most uncertain and thrilling period of your lives.”
4. "Struggling to decide what to do after graduation is, and always will be, a sort of rite of passage to the next phase of your life."
5. "Life is an improvisation. You have no idea what’s going to happen next and you are mostly just making things up as you go along."
6. “In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.”
7. “My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil.”
8. “Try putting your iPhones down every once in a while and look at people’s faces.”
9. “A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that “individuality” is the key to success.”
Here are some inspiring 8th grade graduation quotes to say to your kids on their 8th grade graduation. These inspirational graduation quotes and sayings are perfect to write on 8th grade graduation greetings to give to kids on their 8th grade graduation. We're sure you'll find at least one quote about graduation to inspire you to achieve success. Check out these incredible quotes for graduation down below.
10. “Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table.”
– Barack Obama
11. “The highest result of education is tolerance.”
12. “The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore.”
– Dale Carnegie
13. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
14. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”
– Winston Churchill
15. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.”
– Helen Keller
16. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.”
– Kerry Washington
17. “We do not need magic to change the world, we can carry all the power we need inside ourselves already.”
– JK Rowling
18. “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.”
Given here is a list of some powerful and popular 8th grade graduation quotes and sayings that you can say to your fresh high school kids on their 8th grade graduation. Let's hope you find your perfect school graduation quote or school graduation sayings down below.
19. “Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.”
—Martin Luther King Jr.
20. “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
21. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe."
22. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."
23. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”
24. "What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.”
25. “This is your time and it feels normal to you, but really, there is no normal. There’s only change and resistance to it and then more change.”
26. “Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.”
27. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
28. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.”
Here is a list of some motivational quotes for graduation or middle school graduation. These 8th grade graduation quotes and graduation sayings can be used to motivate students who are about to attend their 8th grade graduation ceremony and then move to high school.
29. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”
30. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.”
31. “Believe and act is if it were impossible to fail.”
32. “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.”
33. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.”
34. “Set out each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.”
35. “You don’t have to be famous. You just have to make your mother and father proud of you, and you already have.”
8th grade graduation cards or middle school graduation greeting cards are a special gift for children heading to high school as they can always keep it with them throughout their high school as a small memory from 8th grade graduation. Check out some awesome 8th grade graduation quotes you can write on these cards.
36. "Spread joy. Chase your wildest dreams."
37. "Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
38. "You will make a lousy anybody else, but you will be the best "you" in existence."
39. "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
40. "You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes."
-Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
41. "What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God."
42. "Don't go through life, grow through life."
Want to wish your daughter on entering high school with 8th grade graduation quotes? Explore this section to find some great 8th grade graduation quotes to say to your daughter on her 8th grade graduation. Let's hope that these school graduation quotes make your daughter feel proud of herself.
43. "We must teach our girls that if they speak their mind, they can create the world they want to see."
44. "Kid, you’ll move mountains.”
45. "Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.”
46. “Your perspective is unique. It’s important and it counts. Try not to compare it to anyone else."
Is your son going to celebrate his 8th grade graduation and is about to step into high school soon? Then we have got a list of some amazing 8th grade graduation quotes that you can say to your son on his 8th grade graduation. School graduation days are an important time for children. It is in these school graduation ceremonies where they feel accomplished to take on the next phase of their life.
47. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
48. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
49. “All our dreams can come true… if we have the courage to pursue them.”
50. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
–Robert Louis Stevenson
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 8th grade graduation quotes then why not take a look at 'you can do anything' quotes or middle school quotes.
Read The Disclaimer
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.