Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Quotes about being your real self are all about finding your true self and live a life by being the real you rather than following the crowd.
How often do we act or dress or do things that others like because they seem to be perfect or ideal? Nothing other than being honest in being your true self can reward you or satisfy the purpose of your life.
Isn't life all about being ourselves? Being the truly authentic version sets us free and allows us to go beyond any confinements or boundaries. Some deep quotes and best sayings are the ones that truly inspire you to do better every single day. There might be several questions and doubts popping up about how you can be real. The absolute true answer to this would be just simply being yourself without putting any judgments or constraints because that's how we rise above the inauthentic world and relish inner peace and satisfaction.
Here is a perfect blend of being real quotes, be real with me quotes and several other inspirational deep quotes to make you fall in love with yourself.
How often do we hesitate in being real? These days every action is accompanied by second thoughts of judgments and hesitations. These good short quotes are uplifting and encouraging, will help you to fight such thoughts.
1. "I'm not a bit changed - not really. I'm only just pruned down and branched out. The real me - back here - is just the same."
- Lucy Maud Montgomery, 'Anne Of Green Gables'.
2. "You don't need to do anything to be loved. Just be who you know you are. It's the only way to experience real love."
- Marshall Sylver, 'Passion Profit Power'.
3. "Most important, in order to find real happiness, you must learn to love yourself for the totality of who you are and not just what you look like."
- Portia de Rossi, 'Unbearable Lightness: A Story Of Loss And Gain'.
4. "Nothing can be more hurtful to your heart than betraying yourself."
- Roy T. Bennett.
5. "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”"
- Oscar Wilde.
6. "I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original."
7. "When you are Real you don't mind being hurt."
- Margery Williams Bianco, 'The Velveteen Rabbit'.
8. "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, don't go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."
- Bruce Lee.
9. "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."
- Judy Garland.
10. "Be yourself, but always your better self."
- Karl G. Maeser.
11. "Be yourself, don't take anything from anyone, and never let them take you alive."
- Gerard Way.
12. "Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are."
- Julius Charles Hare.
13. "Our true self is being who we are."
- Lailah Gifty Akita.
14. "Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It'll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called 'perfection.'"
- Dan Pearce, 'Single Dad Laughing'.
15. "Dare to be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not and to believe in your own individuality."
- Henri Frederic Amiel, 'Amiel's Journal'.
16. "One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself."
- Shannon L. Alder.
17. "But above all, in order to be, never try to seem."
- Albert Camus, 'Carnets, 1935-1942'.
18. "You were born an original. Don't die a copy."
- John Mason.
19. "Don't pretend to be what you're not, instead, pretend to what you want to be, it is not pretense, it is a journey to self-realization."
- Michael Bassey Johnson.
20. "If you stay true to yourself and true to your vision and your own values, you can power through and make an impact on modern life."
- Steve Bannon.
21. "Your ideal life is your real life. Be true to yourself and honor your preferences."
- Maria Erving.
22. "Being sincere and true to yourself defines your authenticity."
- Arsenio V Manalo Jr.
23. "Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish."
- John Jakes.
24. "I am what I am. And only that. At all times."
- A.D. Aliwat, 'In Limbo'.
25. "Beauty comes from embracing who you are."
- Lindsey Leavitt, 'Princess For Hire'.
How can I be real quotes are an absolute infusion of inspiration and encouragement to help you see your true self.
26. "You have to maintain a culture of transformation and stay true to your values."
- Jeff Weiner.
27. "Whatever things you go through, you stay true to who you are and your core values."
- Sophie Grégoire Trudeau.
28. "You can't hide who you are, it will only cause you pain."
- Claire Cullen, 'Bound By Fate'.
29. "You've gotta stay true to yourself, stay who you are."
- Manny Machado.
30. "The most significant thing is to always stay true to yourself. What brought you to where you are will continue to separate you. The thing is to be different."
- Mickie James.
31. "I meditate. I need that time to stay true to who I am."
- Sai Pallavi.
32. "Suffering is a part of real-life lesson."
- Toba Beta, 'Master Of Stupidity'.
33. "I just need to know that I did the very best I could and that I was true to myself."
- Lenny Kravitz.
34. "What I am is good enough if I would only be it openly."
- Carl R. Rogers, 'On Becoming A Person'.
35. "I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile."
- Tyler Knott Gregson.
36. "I must stay true to myself and take my own path all the way."
- Valerie June.
37. "Modelling isn't something I'm doing to prove people wrong. It's something I'm doing because it's what I want to do."
- Kendall Jenner.
38. "Just stay true to yourself and true to what you believe."
- Joel Madden.
39. "Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love."
40. "Forget about being impressive and commit to being real. Because being real is impressive!"
- Jonathan Harnisch, 'Jonathan Harnisch: An Alibiography'.
41. "Wake up to realities! Real life is all about real things!"
- Ernest Agyemang Yeboah.
42. "I want to stay true to who I am by trying to be in the moment."
- Alyson Hannigan.
43. "The secret to your purpose is to find what you feel is important, and not pursue what others would think is important. When you think highly of yourself, me thinking highly of you will never be enough!"
– Shannon L. Alder.
44. "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."
- Herman Melville.
45. "Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone."
- Zayn Malik, Twitter post.
46. "Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances."
- Mahatma Gandhi.
47. "One way to avoid what has already been done is to be true to yourself."
- Ramsey Campbell.
48. "I feel that the simplicity of life is just being yourself."
- Bobby Brown.
49. "Originality is… a by-product of sincerity."
- Marianne Moore.
50. "Flattery does not encourage the perfect flow of love in the vein of your relationship. Be genuine and speak out what you feel for each other without hiding the painful truth."
– Michael Bassey Johnson.
Being real with yourself saves all the complexity of life and lets you stand up on your own. These are some deep quotes and it could be argued that Cesaro's quote is the best saying in life, "hard work pays off if you stay true to yourself and dedicated."
51. "Some people like you, some people don't. In the end you just have to be yourself."
- Andres Iniesta.
52. "Being real is what is important."
- Gavin Rossdale.
53. "Hard work pays off if you stay true to yourself and dedicated."
54. "You just got to be kind and stay true to yourself and follow what makes you happy inside."
55. "It's so easy to be insecure about your looks or if you're wearing the right clothes, or your hair and makeup. And I think it's just so important to stay true to who you are."
- Sadie Sink.
56. "I never said to be like me, I say be yourself and make a difference."
- Marilyn Manson.
57. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, 'Self-Reliance'.
58. "You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be."
- Wayne W. Dyer. 'You Will See It When You Believe It'.
59. "Don't compromise yourself - you're all you have."
- John Grisham, 'The Rainmaker'.
60. "Make the most of yourself... for that is all there is of you."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
61. "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them."
- Maya Angelou, 'Letter To My Daughter'.
62. "You are you. Now, isn't that pleasant?"
- Dr. Seuss.
63. "Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got."
- Janis Joplin.
64. "Just be yourself, there is no one better."
- Taylor Swift.
65. "I don't really follow trends - I don't like wearing what other people are wearing. I just like to be original!"
- Kylie Jenner.
66. "The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position."
- Leo Buscaglia.
67. "Just remember to always be yourself and don't be afraid to speak your mind or to dream out loud."
- J.A. Redmerski, 'The Edge Of Never'.
68. "Be yourself. Be true to that, to your heart. Patience. See what happens if you step back instead of bounding forward."
- Nora Roberts.
69. "To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are."
- Roy T. Bennett.
70. "My best advice is to be yourself. Unless you're psychotic, then you might want to try a different tactic."
- Gwen Hayes, 'So Over You.'
71. "Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. That's the hardest thing to find."
- E.L. Konigsburg.
72. "You can't be yourself within jealousy."
- Toba Beta, 'Master Of Stupidity'.
73. "Best be yourself, imperial, plain, and true."
- Robert Browning, 'Bishop Blougram's Apology'.
74. "Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think."
- Roy T. Bennett, 'The Light In The Heart'.
75. "Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don't be someone else just be yourself."
- Selena Gomez.
These quotes will encourage you to live up to your true self.
76. "Hard times arouse an instinctive desire for authenticity."
- Coco Chanel.
77. "I've always tried to stay true to my authentic self."
- Katie Couric.
78. "But remember. Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it isn't real."
- Katherine Howe, 'The Physick Book Of Deliverance Dane'.
79. "I choose to be authentic in everything I do."
- India Arie.
80. "But to me, to be original is to be yourself."
- Marc Newson.
81. "I mostly just listen to my body."
- Gigi Hadid.
82. "Being a role model is about being true to myself."
- Idina Menzel.
83. "Don't worry about being good… Aspire to be authentic."
- Yann Martel, 'Beatrice And Virgil'.
84. "Just because they disagree, doesn't mean you ain't right."
- Toba Beta, 'Master Of Stupidity'.
85. "To become conscious and aware, we must become authentic. Authenticity is the highest form of being."
- Teal Swan.
86. "Live the beautiful, authentic truth inside your heart."
- Amy Leigh Mercree.
87. "Authenticity is about being true to who you are."
- Michael Jordan, 'Driven From Within'.
88. "To become authentic we require a thirst for freedom."
- Don Mateo Sol.
89. "Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are."
- Roy T. Bennett, 'The Light In The Heart'.
90. "Make it clear up front what the aim of the company is. Stay true to your authentic vision."
These quotes will help you in being real and authentic, plus it exponentially multiplies the simplicity of life, so in a nutshell, let's be real quotes will help you embrace and empower yourself.
91. "When people challenge your ideas, they help you (whether they know it or not)."
- Oli Anderson, 'Dialogue / Ego - Real Communication'.
92. "To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity."
– Irving Wallace.
93. "I've always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be."
- Dita Von Teese.
94. "The only reason I am successful is because I have stayed true to myself."
- Lindsey Stirling.
95. "I would classify myself as an individual. That's what I try to stay true with - being myself, 100 percent."
96. “Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.”
― Henry David Thoreau, 'Walden'.
97. “We're all golden sunflowers inside."
- Allen Ginsberg.
98. "Just be honest with yourself. That opens the door."
- Vernon Howard.
99. "Once your intentions are real and wise, helpful and positive, keep going forward. Never ever give up!"
- Israelmore Ayivor, 'Become A Better You'.
100. "The strongest force in the universe is a human being living consistently with his identity."
– Tony Robbins.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for be real quotes, then why not take a look at be present quotes, or [be humble quotes]?
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.