Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
A blue sky is a true representation of free-will, meaning optimism, intuition, freedom, and living without constraints and restrictions.
When the skies are blue, quotes about inspirational words that signify imagination and emancipation will help you. Hence, they will set your vision and inspire you to think and imagine freely.
Looking at the blue sky on a bright sunny day can turn out to be a relaxing experience, and a moment of your life that you cherish. Every entity of the atmosphere inspires in their own unique way, and so does the sky. Most of us find blue skies really captivating and peaceful, but apart from their beauty, they are a source of inspiration too. And life's basically all about extracting motivation from anything and everything, so if you're someone who adores skies, then these are the perfect quotes with metaphors and imageries that you will definitely love and will also give you that daily dose of motivation and act as a way to take away all those Monday blues.
If you like what you read check out [blue quotes] and storm quotes.
Clear Blue Sky Quotes
Blue skies are aesthetic to the eyes and soothing to the soul with hues of beautiful shades, and they enhance the overall beauty of the universe. These 'when the skies are blue quotes' provide evidence for the true beauty of clear blue skies, plus it also inspires and infuses a sense of optimism.
1. "At sunrise, the blue sky paints herself with gold colors and joyfully dances to the music of a morning breeze."
- Debasish Mridha.
2. "The soft blue sky did never melt Into his heart; he never felt The witchery of the soft blue sky!"
- William Wordsworth, 'Peter Bell'.
3. "And joy is everywhere; it is in the earth's green covering of grass; in the blue serenity of the sky."
Rabindranath Tagore, 'Joy'.
4. "Green calm below, blue quietness above."
- John Greenleaf Whittier, 'The Pennsylvania Pilgrim'.
5. "For my part, I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me want to dream."
- Vincent Van Gogh.
6. "The sky is an infinite movie to me. I never get tired of looking at what's happening up there."
- K. D. Lang.
7. "Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It's the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist."
- Mia Kirshner, 'I Live Here'.
8. "If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has the power to move you if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive."
- Eleonora duse.
9. "Beauty is and always will be blue skies and open highway."
- Dave Hickey, 'The Invisible Dragon: Essays On Beauty'.
10. "The sky was so thick with stars it was as if he could reach out and brush them with his hand."
– Justin Cronin, 'The Passage'.
11. "The sky and the strong wind have moved the spirit inside me till I am carried away trembling with joy."
12. "We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."
- Konrad Adenauer.
13. "The sky is the limit. You never have the same experience twice."
- Frank McCourt.
Inspirational Quotes About Blue Skies Filled With Clouds
A blue sky with clouds is a wonderful image your eye can capture, and so here are some inspirational quotes to inspire you with power, taking you on a joyful, peaceful, ride.
14. "Even behind prison walls, I can see the heavy clouds and the blue sky over the horizon."
- Nelson Mandela, 'Conversations With Myself'.
15. "If clouds are blocking the sun, there will always be a silver lining that reminds me to keep on trying."
– Matthew Quick, 'The Silver Linings Playbook'.
16. "And then one day she left me. She left me as the pigeon leaves the window to fly in the wide blue sky."
- Avijeet Das.
17. "A sky without clouds is a meadow without flowers."
-Henry David Thoreau, 'Summer'.
18. "The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God shine through."
- Edna St. Vincent Millay, 'Renascence'.
19. "Clouds can never hide the sun forever, so don't complain about clouds, but never forget to welcome the sun."
- Debasish Mridha.
20. "A cloudless plain blue sky is like a flowerless garden."
– Terri Guillemets.
21. "Life is the night sky, All the dots of stars are happiness."
- Richard L. Ratliff.
22. "It would appear that the blue sky is actually produced by the solar wind and solar radiation exciting air molecules to emit light, just like a neon lamp!"
- Steven Magee, 'Light Forensics'.
23. "Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky."
- Arna Bontemps.
24. "It is written on the arched sky; it looks out from every star. It is the poetry of Nature; it is that which uplifts the spirit within us."
- John Ruskin.
25. "I thank you, God, for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes."
– E. E. Cummings.
26. "O sky above me, you modest, glowing sky! O you, my happiness before sunrise! Day is coming: so let us part!"
- Friedrich Nietzsche, 'Thus Spoke Zarathustra'.
Beautiful Blue Sky Quotes
Blue skies are so simple and yet so beautiful and mysterious. Here are some quotes to inherent inspiration and beauty of the blue skies.
27. "Because gray clouds hang heavy with misery, blue skies seem bluer."
- Richelle E. Goodrich, 'Smile Anyway'.
28. "Sometimes I feel that our bright blue sky is like a pregnant women's belly."
- Santosh Kalwar.
29. "If there are a few clouds in the sky, relax and place your main attention on the emptiness of the sky."
- John P. Milton, 'Sky Above, Earth Below'.
30. "In the sky, there are always answers and explanations for everything: every pain, every suffering, joy, and confusion."
- Ishmael Beah, 'A Long Way Gone: Memoirs Of A Boy Soldier'.
31. "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."
- Rabindranath Tagore, 'Stray Birds'.
32. "Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water."
- Christopher Morley.
33. "The blue of the sky is one of the most special colors in the world because the color is deep but see-through both at the same time."
- Cynthia Kadohata, 'Kira-Kira'.
34. "Today, I spoke to you again, and I feel completely happy! I feel like a cloud floating around in the wide blue sky. I feel totally alive!"
- Avijeet Das.
35. "I love to soar in the boundless sky. In the vast emptiness of the blue, my soul rejoices listening to the soundless music of the wind."
- Banani Ray, 'World Peace: The Voice Of A Mountain Bird'.
36. "I always believe that the sky is the beginning of the limit."
- MC Hammer.
37. "No one is free; even the birds are chained to the sky."
- Bob Dylan.
38. "Why do I love clouds? Because you can't save a cloud-like you can save a leaf or a flower or a rock – clouds are now."
- Terri Guillemets.
39. "Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."
– John Updike.
40. "No matter how tough my life was, I was always looking up at the sky and wishing for good things."
– Mahira Khan.
Best Captions About Blue Skies And Night Skies
Pictures with blue skies or with beachy vibes are forever a trend on social media, and finding impressive captions can be difficult, so here are some caption worthy quotes and captions that are wholesome and catchy.
41. "I never get tired of the blue sky."
- Vincent Van Gogh.
42. "Once you have tasted the taste of sky, you will forever look up."
-Leonardo da Vinci.
43. "The beauty of white clouds: Every morning brings new clouds and sunshine."
- Lailah Gifty Akita.
44. "The sky, a perfect empty canvas, offers clouds nonetheless. They shift and drift and beg interpretation… such is the nature of art."
- Jeb Dickerson.
45. "Don't need a magic carpet to soar or wings to fly. I simply close my eyes and place my soul against the sky."
- Melody Lee, 'Moon Gypsy'.
46. "Mind is the second sky on earth, full of mysteries!"
– Mehmet Murat Ildan.
47. "Let the blue sky meet the blue sea, and all is blue for a time."
- Moncy Barbour.
48. "A Dream is where a boy can swim in the deepest oceans and fly over the highest clouds."
– J. K. Rowling.
49. "The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand."
– Frederic Lawrence Knowles.
50. "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."
– Maya Angelou.
51. "When a strong wind blows, the clouds vanish, and blue sky appears. Similarly, when the powerful wisdom that understand the nature of the mind arises, the dark clouds of ego disappear."
- Lama Thubten Yeshe.
52. "The fading blue of yesterday's sky is reminding of the hopeless love I told the moon about you."
- Laura Chouette.
53. "Only weak thinkers do not love the sky."
- Katherine Rundel, 'Rooftoppers'.
54. "Did you know, I'm still in love with this blue sky until forever and ever, eternally."
55. "Smell the sea and feel the sky; let your soul and spirit fly."
– Van Morrison.
56. "Moment the sky embraces the earth is called a rainbow."
– Corina Abdulahm Negura.
57. "There was always something new to be seen in the unchanging night sky."
– Fritz Leiber, 'The Wanderer'.
58. "No sight is more provocative of awe than is the night sky."
– Llewelyn Powys.
59. "I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings."
– Gustave Flaubert.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for blue sky quotes then why not take a look at [nature quotes], or [sun quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.