Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Co-workers are those talented people with whom you share your workload and collaborate with each day.
They help you to get the work done quickly, and have fun whilst doing so. In the workplace, your co-workers are often your most trustworthy friends with whom you can share your responsibilities and celebrate successes with.
We have gathered a list of great co-worker quotes, colleagues quotes, and co-worker appreciation quotes to share with your favorite co-workers. Why not check out these work family quotes and [boss quotes] for more work-inspired quotes? But for now, browse through this list of great and funny co-worker quotes. Which is your favorite quote of the day?
Great Co-Worker Quotes To Say To A Great Co-Worker
If your co-worker is supportive and friendly, then he or she surely deserves a special note of appreciation. A great co-worker can even become your best friend in a short span of time. If you're looking for the ideal work friends quote for your office best friend, we have you covered. Select your favorite quote from the list below to show your co-worker how much you appreciate them!
1. “It is rare to find a business partner who is selfless. If you are lucky, it happens once in a lifetime.”
2. “You can’t change the world alone- you will need some help - and to truly get from your starting point to your destination takes friends, colleagues, and the goodwill of strangers, and a strong coxswain to guide them.”
-William H. McRaven.
3. “Motivation comes from working on things we care about. It also comes from working with people we care about.”
― Sheryl Sandberg.
4. "All motivation is self-motivation. Your family, your boss, or your coworkers can try to get your engine going, but until you decide what to accomplish, nothing will happen."
5. “People are more likely to remember the great social interaction they had with a colleague than the great meeting they both attended.”
-Ron Garan, 'The Orbital Perspective: Lessons In Seeing The Big Picture From A Journey Of 71 Million Miles'.
6. “There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others.”
- George Shinn.
7. "I always say I’m not going to work; I’m going to play with my friends.”
- Brian Tyree Henry.
8. “Keep your face to the sun and you cannot see the shadows.”
- Helen Keller.
9. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
- Confucius .
10. “Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it.”
– Chris Gardner, 'The Pursuit Of Happyness'.
11. “Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake.”
– Savielly Tartakower.
12. “Coming together is beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.”
- Henry Ford.
Competitive Quotes For Co-workers
Not all co-workers are equally supportive in a workplace, and a little competition between co-workers is never a bad thing! Why not choose a competitive quote of the day from this list to spur your co-workers on to achieve great things with their talents? Find the most relatable quotes below.
13. "In the end, the aggressors always destroy themselves, making way for others who know how to cooperate and get along. Life is much less a competitive struggle for survival than a triumph of cooperation and creativity."
14. “Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, 'The Valley Of Fear'.
15. “Every human being, of whatever origin, of whatever station, deserves respect. We must each respect others even as we respect ourselves.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
16. “People who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do.”
— Elbert Hubbard.
17. “Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat people – your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way.”
― Barbara Bush.
18. “A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.”
Loveable Quotes For Co-Workers
When coworkers become friends it is truly special. Spread the love with these quotes for co-workers!
19. “It is a very special thing when you go and get to work with your best friends every day.”
20. "Everything I have I owe to this job… this stupid, wonderful, boring, amazing job."
- Jim, 'The Office'.
21. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.”
- Ella Fitzgerald.
22. “My peers and colleagues inspire me.”
23. "A good life depends on the strength of our relationships with family, friends, neighbors, colleagues and strangers."
– David Lammy.
24. “If I have the chance to be an important part for my colleagues or someone they can look at and say, 'He's doing good; he's motivated,' this is an objective I want to reach."
― Marc-André ter Stegen.
25. “When you’re working with your friends, it doesn’t feel like it’s work.”
- Ken Jeong.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 25 of the best coworker quotes, then why not take a look at these work in progress quotes or working mom quotes for a lot more empowering quotes?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.