Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Blessings in our lives are valuable and they come in the form of family, friends, and opportunities that we often do not realize.
So, what’s your ‘feeling blessed’ status? It is extremely important to appreciate what we have and to express our gratitude to the Lord.
Count your blessings quotes do not have to come from a book by a popular author; one can always show gratitude through one’s own quotes. A gratitude journal is a fantastic idea that can be your place to jot down your blessings as an author or in simple quotes! In case, you are falling short of words to express yourself here is a page full of popular quotes from well-known personalities to give thanks for the many blessings.
We have in this list appreciation quotes, always count your blessings quotes, count your blessings Bible quotes, count your blessings quotes and sayings, blessing quotes.
Best Count Your Blessings Quotes
Count your friends and not your enemies for they are the blessings in your life. To bless someone or to appreciate what you’ve got, use popular blessings quotes from this page.
1. “Give us pause as we celebrate, to count our blessings.”
- Byron Pulsifer.
2. “Ask not what tomorrow may bring, but count as blessing every day that fate allows you.”
3. “A blessing is a circle of light drawn around a person to protect, heal and strengthen.”
― John O’Donohue.
4. “The moments of each day, are a special gift to us… we should feel very blessed.”
- Julie Hebert.
5. “We all want to win more, but it’s all about being blessed and embracing your blessings.”
– DJ Khaled.
6. “The life that counts blessings discovers its yielding more than it seems.”
- Ann Voskamp.
7. “I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.”
8. “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them...”
– Catherine Pulsifer.
9. “When I started counting my blessings my whole life turned around.”
- Willie Nelson.
10. “The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.”
― Amit Ray.
11. “We are all blessed, but the problem is that some of us count their blessings while others count their struggles…”
― Edmond Mbiaka.
12. “Today will never happen again. Don't waste it with a false start or no start at all.”
― Og Mandino.
13. “Concentrate on counting your blessings and you’ll have little time to count anything else.”
- Woodrow Kroll.
14. “I feel God has blessed us with a great love and I am so thankful.”
– Kate Summers.
15. “Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayers and worn with thanks.”
- Thomas Godwin.
Inspirational Count Your Blessings Quotes
The habit of trusting what you have in life is true blessings upon blessings! The company we work for, the places we travel, the people we meet, and many more small things that we may not even notice in our busy lives come as blessings from the Lord. This is the right place to find grateful quotes.
16. “Simple blessings are all around us. Once we receive them …. we experience true joy.”
- Krystal Kuehn.
17. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.”
– Joel Osteen.
18. “Everybody has problems, but everybody also has blessings in life.”
- Robert W. Bly.
19. “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.”
– Camille Pissarro.
20. “Beginning today, make it a habit to count your blessings every day.”
- Shadonna Richards.
21. “Some of your greatest blessings come with patience.” – -
- Warren Wiersbe.
22. “A smile remains the most inexpensive gift I can bestow on anyone….”
― Og Mandino.
23. “The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed.”
– Bennett Cerf.
24. “Some wish blessings, others pray for them. Some send blessings and they become one.”
- Joyce C. Lock.
25. “A little sister can drive you crazy...but the older I get the more I realize what a blessing she is in my life.”
- Catherine Pulsifer.
26. “Be thankful for the infinitesimal thing that you have. Learn to value the blessings.”
― Giridhar Alwar.
27. “Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are…you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you...”
– Og Mandino.
28. “We should always remember that God often blesses the available more than the able.”
– Daniel Brown.
Short Count Your Blessings Quotes
How many blessings do you think you have in your life? We are authors of our own lives and must be grateful for everything that we enjoy. There are many more blessings to come when life turns another page. Here are some count your blessings quotes that are short but punchy!
29. “Embrace your blessings.”
― Steve Maraboli.
30. “Count your blessings - not your troubles.”
― Hendrik de Vries.
31. “Every day is a blessing.”
― Olivia Culpo.
32. "Let no day go by without counting your blessing."
― John Templeton.
33. “Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.”
― Jack Kerouac.
34. "To multiply your joy, count your blessings."
― J. B. Priestley.
35. “Some people come in our life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.”
― Mother Teresa.
36. “Being blessed is a condition of the heart and a frame of mind.”
― Errin Rhorie.
37. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.”
― Henry David Thoreau.
38. “Children are the greatest blessing from God.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita.
39. “Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing.”
― Mark Twain.
40. “I just thank God for all the blessings.”
― James Brown.
41. “Sometimes blessings come in ugly wrapping paper.”
― Richie Norton.
42. “To find the best comfort, I count my blessings.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita.
43. “Blessed are those with cracks in their broken heart because that is how the light gets in.”
― Shannon L. Alder.
44. “If you’re lucky to have three close people in your life, you’re blessed.”
― Tiger Woods.
45. “Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.”
― Publilius Syrus.
46. “A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.”
― Joseph Addison.
47. “What seems to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.”
― Oscar Wilde.
48. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.”
― Eric Hoffer.
49. “When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.”
― C.S. Lewis.
50. “You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert.
51. “You can never get enough of what you don't need to make you happy.”
― Eric Hoffer.
52. “Blessing must arise from within your own mind. It is not something that comes from outside.”
― Dalai Lama.
53. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
― Marcus Aurelius.
54. “Find time to thank God for all the blessings you receive on a day to day basis.”
― Steven Johnson.
55. “Humankind’s greatest blessing is its Humanity.”
― Wald Wassermann.
56. “Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks.”
― Thomas Goodwin.
57. “Those who make time for others are forever blessed.”
― Margo Vader.
Heart Warming Count Your Blessings Quotes
There are many good reasons to count your blessings without having to work hard. The first is, it invites positive vibes. Make these, beautiful count your blessings quotes the first stepping stones to get motivated to appreciate what you have.
58. “When I look back on my life as a whole, it is impossible for me not to feel blessed.”
― George Best.
59. “More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.”
― Roy T. Bennett.
60. “You will be blessed the moment you realize you already are.”
― Bryant McGill.
61. “If we counted our blessings instead of our money, we would all be rich.”
― Linda Poindexter.
62. “Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.”
― Albert Camus.
63. “Sometimes, I feel I am really blessed to be blind because I probably would not last a minute if I were able to see things.”
― Stevie Wonder.
64. “Inspiration is some mysterious blessing which happens when the wheels are turning smoothly.”
– Quentin Blake.
65. “If I choose to bless another person, I will always end up feeling more blessed.”
― Marianne Williamson.
66. “Gratitude lifts our eyes off the things we lack so we might see the blessings we possess."
– Max Lucado.
67. “Cherish Life and all of God’s Blessings he sends your way!”
― Tammy Spears.
68. “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens.
69. “A man who can laugh at himself is truly blessed, for he will never lack for amusement."
― James Carlos Blake.
70. “You never know where a blessing can come from.”
– Teena Marie.
71. “Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.”
– George Eliot.
72. “Reflect upon your present blessings…not on your past misfortunes...”
– Charles Dickens.
73. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.”
74. “Blessings sometimes show up in unrecognizable disguises.”
― Janette Oke.
Thankful Count Your Blessings Quotes
If not blessings in your life, what are true friends and family? It is extremely important to be thankful every day. For everyone who does feel as blessed knows how difficult the journey of life is without someone to share it with. Blessings come as opportunities, a person’s success lies in being able to recognize the few that come their way.
55. "Dear Lord, I'm so grateful I'm still loved."
- Vivien Leigh.
56. “I’m too grateful to be hateful. I am too blessed to be stressed.”
– El DeBarge.
57. “…but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron…”
– Henry Ward Beecher.
58. “Let me always, count my blessings. To be thankful for my family and friends.”
- Catherine Pulsifer.
59. "If you are in a beautiful place where you can enjoy sunrise and sunset, then you are living like a lord."
- Nathan Phillips.
60. “I’m always happy for people when I see God blessing them the way he’s blessed me.”
– Ruben Studdard.
61. “…be grateful for each and every thing that God has blessed you with.”
- Robert Woeger.
62. “Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.”
– Joseph Addison.
63. “With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?”
– Oscar Wilde.
64. “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.”
― Misty Copeland.
65. "I believe that God has blessed me in immeasurable ways so that I can, in return, bless and help others.”
― Karen Civil.
66. “The degree to which I am blessed staggers me…the degree to which I take that for granted shames me.”
― John Green.
67. "When I'm worried and I can't sleep I count my blessings instead of sheep."
― Irving Berlin.
68. “Just to be is a blessing...”
― Abraham Joshua Heschel.
69. “I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.”
― Lil Wayne.
70. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.”
― Herman Cain.
71. “The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.”
― Benjamin Disraeli.
72. “Don’t focus on what was taken away. Find something to replace it, and acknowledge the blessing you have.”
― Drew Barrymore.
73. “Being able to recognize and appreciate your blessings in life is a blessing.”
― Angel Moreira.
74. “Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!”
― David O. McKay.
Enlightening Count Your Blessings Quotes
Place yourself in the shoes of someone who is not as fortunate as you are can make you realize what these enlightening count your blessings quotes truly mean.
75. “Gratitude lifts our eyes off the things we lack so we might see the blessings we possess.”
― Max Lucado.
76. “You come empty hand, go empty hand, what you can give is blessings”
― Dr.P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar.
77. "Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk."
― William Arthur Ward.
78. “There’s a blessing in everything that happens to us.”
― Kamaru Usman.
79. “Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.”
― Thomas Paine.
80. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
― Robert Brault.
81. “Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension.”
― I Lionel Kendrick.
82. “Through synergy of intellect, artistry and grace came into existence the blessing of a dancer.”
― Shah Asad Rizvi.
84. “Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings.”
― Marianne Williamson.
85. “Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.”
― Maltbie D. Babcock.
86. “If the air we breathe is life to us, blessing us is life to God.”
― Mike Bunye.
87. “Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own.”
― Harold Coffin.
89. “Men are slower to recognize blessings than evils.”
― Titus Livius.
90. “When it's your time you will walk right into your blessing.”
― Germany Kent.
91. “When you wish someone joy, you wish them peace, love, prosperity, happiness... all the good things.”
― Maya Angelou.
92. “... it’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.”
― E.A. Bucchianeri.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for count your blessings quotes, then why not take a look at 'I love you more than...' quotes or [reasons why I love you quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.