Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
What cheers us up are the words that make us feel good about ourselves and make us stand up and make a fresh start in our lives.
“You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful,” said by Amy Bloom, we all know we have gone through bad days, failures, and emotional breakdowns at some point in our lives.
Make yourself feel good about yourself, and never stop loving yourself. Some precious words and sayings can inspire you to start anew once again, even after days have gotten rough on you. Here are the 105 best feel better quotes to make you feel good about yourself once again and commence your life with a fresh start.
Best Feel Better Quotes To Make You Feel Better About Life
Whether it is get well soon quotes or quotes to make someone feel better, they all will make you feel better about life and everything else. Read on for some happy quotes to make you feel like a hero way more than someone else can.
1. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- Maya Angelou.
2. “A depressing and difficult passage has prefaced every page I have turned in life.”
- Charlotte Bronte.
3. “Do not give way to useless alarm; though it is right to be prepared for the worst, there is no occasion to look on it as certain.”
- Jane Austen.
4. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
- Maya Angelou.
5. “Feel what you need to feel and then let it go. Do not let it consume you.”
6. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.”
- Mandy Hale.
7. “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.”
- Ayn Rand.
8. “The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.”
- William Morris.
9. “The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.”
- William Saroyan.
10. “Take a deep breath. Inhale peace, exhale happiness.”
- A.D. Posey.
11. “To ease the pain, erase the anger.”
- Anthony Liccione.
12. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift; that’s why it’s called The Present.”
- Bil Keane.
13. “Put your thoughts to sleep. Do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart. Let go of thinking.”
14. “People usually will remember people most, for the stupid things they did, then the impressionable ones. This somehow strangely, makes them feel better.”
- Anthony Liccione.
15. “People will come and go from your life for all kinds of acceptable and crappy reasons…So you’ve got to be your own best friend, know who you are, and never let anyone tell you you’re something you know you’re not.”
- Mia March.
16. “Everybody wants what feels good; and if we wish a symphony of attention from a bunch of caring people and a harmony of happy sounds during our lifetime, we must not act like dark horses, saving up our emotions, but be bountiful to all significant others.”
- Erik Pevernagie.
17. “Why? It’s an excellent question. But an even better one is...Why not?”
- Lara Whatley.
18. “Using your talent, hobby, or profession in a way that makes you contribute with something good to this world is truly the way to go.”
- Simon Zingerman.
19. “Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life.”
- Edmond Mbiaka
20. “Peace starts with suffering. Freedom starts with confinement. Courage starts with fear. Strength starts with surrender.”
21. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.”
- Helen Keller.
22. “Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That’s what makes me feel good.”
- Laetitia Casta.
Inspirational Quotes To Make You Feel Good
Whether it be Steve Jobs, Hillary Clinton, Helen Keller, George Eliot, Oprah Winfrey, or Deepak Chopra all these famous personalities have authored inspiring quotes to make you feel better about life. Read on for some motivational quotes about life moments for that courage you need the most that no one else or no place will give you.
23. “Saying thanks to the world, and acknowledging your own accomplishments, is a great way to feel good and stay positive.”
- Rachel Robins.
24. “You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.”
- Jerry West.
25. “Forgiving someone else doesn't give them a free pass. It gives you a free pass to move on.”
- Charles F Glassman.
26. “Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.”
- Benjamin Franklin.
27. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
28. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.”
- James Dean.
29. “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.”
- Frank Tyger.
30. “Everything is a gift of the universe--even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.”
- Ken Keyes Jr.
31. “They muddy the water, to make it seem deep.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche.
32. “Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.”
- John F. Kennedy.
33. “You were born an original don’t die a copy.”
- John Mason.
34. “Each one of us has the power to make others feel better or worse. Making others feel better generally makes us feel better.”
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
35. “To be honest with you, I don’t have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that’s aching to see you smile again.”
- Laura Ortiz.
36. “No matter what happens or how difficult things become, you will eventually feel better.”
- Chris Rock.
37. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
- Albert Einstein.
38. “He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.”
- Marcus Aurelius.
39. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.”
- Audrey Hepburn.
40. “It is easy to be heavy: hard to be light.”
- G.K. Chesterton.
41. “No darkness lasts forever. And even there, there are stars.”
- Ursula K. Le Guin.
42. “We know you’re tired, tired, and scared. Happens to everyone, okay? Just don’t let your feet stop.”
- Haruki Murakami.
43. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- Mahatma Gandhi.
44. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
- Abraham Lincoln.
45. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
- John Lennon.
46. “I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.”
- Mila Bron.
47. “Wherever you go no matter what the weather, always bring your sunshine.”
- Anthony J. D’Angelo.
48. “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.”
- Pema Chodron.
49. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.”
- Muhammad Ali.
50. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
- Theodore Roosevelt.
51. “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.”
- Hubert H. Humphrey.
Fantastic Feel Better Quotes For Courage
Quotes to make you feel better from famous personalities like John Lennon and Mary Anne Radmacher will certainly help you plan your life. Read on for some of the funny feel better quotes to motivate you for hard work and seek wisdom within your comfort zone in the world. Motivational quoted do really work to lift your mood, especially from celebrities and trusted sources.
52. “I heard what happen to you and I am eagerly praying for your fast recovery.”
- Carolyn Boston.
53. “No one wants to see you like this. We are missing the happiest person at the office. Get better fast!”
- Carolyn Boston.
54. “I know you are the strongest in our family. Go get back on your feet again. Bacon is waiting for breakfast.”
- Carolyn Boston.
55. “There is precious little hope to be got out of whatever keeps us industrious, but there is a chance for us whenever we cease work and become stargazers.”
- H.M. Tomlinson.
56. “There is more to life than increasing its speed. ”
- Mohandas K. Gandhi.
57. “We are all failures – at least the best of us are.”
- J.M. Barrie.
58. “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.”
- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
59. “There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.”
- George Sand.
60. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
- Omar Khayyam.
61. “Owning your story is the bravest thing you’ll ever do.”
- Brené Brown.
62. “It’s your life; live it well.”
- Judge Judy Sheindlin.
63. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.”
- Gandalf, ‘Lord Of The Rings.’
64. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
- Ferris, ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.’
65. “I don’t want to survive. I want to live.”
- The Captain, ‘Wall-E.’
66. “Until you’re broken you don’t know what you’re made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever…”
- Melissa Molomo.
67. “I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have come across my strength.”
- Alex Elle.
68. “Why are people afraid of getting older? You feel wiser. You feel more mature. You feel like you know yourself better. You would trade that for softer skin? Not me!”
- Anna Kournikova.
69. “You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.”
- George Burns.
70. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.”
- Madeleine L’Engle.
71. “I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy.”
- J. D. Salinger.
72. “It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis.”
- Margaret Bonnano.
73. “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”
- Dale Carnegie.
74. “Taking care of yourself makes you stronger for everyone in your life…including you.”
- Kelly Rudolph.
75. “Your dreams don’t have to be lofty; they just have to be lived.”
- Kelly Bouchard.
76. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”
- Henry Ford.
77. “In order to write about life first, you must live it.”
- Ernest Hemingway.
78. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never to be scared of anyone or anything.”
- Frank Sinatra.
Greatest Feel Good Quotes
Never forget that success without hard work is an illusion. Success links very well with how you feel. Here are some of the best feel good quotes from our collection to give you inspiration and ideas along with some wisdom to accompany you on your way to be more successful.
79. “Being happy never goes out of style.”
- Lilly Pulitzer.
80. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.”
- Elizabeth Gilbert.
81. “Roll with the punches and enjoy every minute of it.”
- Meghan Markle.
82. “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.”
- Guillaume Apollinaire.
83. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.”
- Oscar Wilde.
84. “Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.”
- Clare Boothe Luce.
85. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
- Marthe Troly-Curtin.
86. “It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”
- Chuck Palahniuk.
87. “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.”
- Ernest Hemingway.
88. “Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”
- Denis Waitley.
89. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.”
- Henry Ward Beecher.
90. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
- Dr. Seuss.
91. “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.”
- Albert Camus.
92. “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.”
- Ashley Montagu.
93. “Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
94. “Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.”
- Mark Twain.
95. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.”
- W.P. Kinsella.
96. “The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.”
- Woody Allen.
97. “I think happiness is what makes you pretty.”
- Drew Barrymore.
98. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.”
- Mandy Hola.
99. “Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You must fight for it, strive for it, and insist upon it.”
- Rev Run.
100. “Happiness is only real when shared.”
- Christopher McCandless.
101. “Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are it solely relies on what you think.”
102. “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
- J.R.R. Tolkein.
103. “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought this is what it is to be happy.”
- Sylvia Plath, ‘The Bell Jar.’
104. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
105. “It’s pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness. Poverty and wealth have both failed.”
- Frank McKinney Hubbard.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for feel better quotes, then why not take a look at cheer up quotes, or [you can do it quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.