Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Life can be unpredictable but we must learn to stop and smell the roses every once in a while.
Life isn’t always easy and the grass on the other side can look greener. We often fail to appreciate the best moments while chasing after greener pastures.
Being grateful and appreciating what you have doesn’t mean you can’t chase your dreams, but that you don’t ignore the blessings and love that surrounds you. At every instance, in life, there is something to thankful for. Family, friends, love are the essential parts of life that make it worth living and working hard for.
Life Moments Quotes
Here are some of the best happy moments quotes for you to enjoy.
1. “A happy life is just a string of happy moments. But most people don't allow the happy moment, because they're so busy trying to get a happy life.”
— Esther Hicks.
2. “Find that one person in life who makes you love more than any other person could possibly make you love, you treat every day together as if it were your last. You cherish every moment.”
— Sebastian Cole.
3. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
— Morrie Schwartz.
4. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
— Omar Khayyam.
5. “Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day.”
— Marcia Wieder.
6. “Life is a succession of moments, to live each one is to succeed.”
— Corita Kent.
7. “Mindfulness is not chasing the moment but sipping the nectar of the moment.”
― Amit Ray.
8. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have.”
— Eckhart Tolle.
9. “Life is always more beautiful and worth living when you are capable of enjoying the beauty of nature.”
10. “If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.”
— Benjamin Franklin.
11. “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.”
— Richard Bach.
12. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
— Mark Twain.
13. “You only live once; but if you do it right, once is enough.”
— Mae West.
14. “No matter how dark the moment, love, and hope are always possible.”
— George Chakiris.
15. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
— Dr. Seuss.
16. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or the life of another.”
— Helen Keller.
Memorable Moments Quotes
Find below great precious moments quotes that you can relate to.
17. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”
— Dolly Parton.
18. “Fill your life with as many moments and experiences of joy and passion as you humanly can.”
— Marcia Weider.
19. “There is a great beauty in little things.”
— Mehmet Murat ildan.
20. “We never remember days, only moments.”
— Cesare Pavese.
21. “There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
— Jawaharlal Nehru.
22. “At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day.”
— Simone Biles.
23. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
— Khalil Gibran.
24. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.”
— Marcus Aurelius.
25. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.”
— Helen Keller.
26. “Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.”
— Josh Billings.
27. “Sometimes the moments that challenge us the most, define us.”
— Deena Kastor.
Best Moments Quotes
Here are some great quotes about life-changing moments and other important aspects of life.
28. “I set out on a journey of love, seeking truth, peace and understanding. I am still learning.”
— Muhammad Ali.
29. “Philosophy always requires something more, requires the eternal, the true, in contrast to which even the fullest existence as such is but a happy moment.”
— Soren Kierkegaard.
30. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”
— Michael Jordan.
31. “Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments.”
— Rose Kennedy.
32. “Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.”
— Paulo Coelho.
33. “At the end, one didn't remember life as a whole but as just a string of moments.”
— David Levien.
34. “Nothing is permanently perfect. But there are perfect moments and the will to choose what will bring about more perfect moments.”
— Mary Balogh.
35. “A person’s last moments are an important thing. You can’t choose how you’re born, but you can choose how you die.”
— Haruki Murakami.
36. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
37. “The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.”
38. “We make patterns, we share moments.”
— Jenny Downham.
39. “A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.”
— Leonard Nimoy.
40. “Sometimes, it’s the same moments that take your breath away that breathe purpose and love back into your life.”
— Steve Maraboli.
Capturing Moments Quotes
Here is a list of some of the best quotes about capturing moments and creating something great to look back at!
41. “Cherish every moment with those you love at every stage of your journey.”
— Jack Layton.
42. “Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.”
— Ida Scott Taylor.
43. “I want to take all our best moments, put them in a jar, and take them out like cookies and savor each one of them forever.”
— Crystal Woods.
44. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.”
— Earl Nightingale.
45. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.”
46. “Everyone has the desire to freeze a wonderful moment they are in, just like a camera, and stay in that moment forever!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan.
47. “Your memory is the glue that binds your life together, everything you are today is because of your amazing memory.”
— Kevin Horsley.
48. “Strange, how the best moments of our lives we scarcely notice except in looking back.”
— Joe Abercrombie.
49. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.”
50. “Live life to its fullest or it may seem like you died young.”
— James Wattersmith.
51. “We do not know the true value of our moments until they have undergone the test of memory.”
— Georges Duhamel.
52. “I find happiness comes from numerous sources in my life. Most often, the happy moments I cherish most are quiet moments.”
— Peter MacKay.
Quotes About Moments In Time
Time waits for nobody but you can make the most of it by creating amazing memories and moments! Here are some of the best quotes on great moments in time.
53. “The only time we suffer is when we believe a thought that argues with what is. When the mind is perfectly clear, 'what is' what we want.”
— Byron Katie.
54. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”
— Bruce Lee.
55. “Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.”
— Booth Tarkington.
56. “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.”
— Roy T. Bennett.
57. “Remember then: there is only one time that is important – Now! It is the most important time because it is the only time when we have any power.”
— Leo Tolstoy.
58. “Every moment, if properly utilized, has the potential to transcend space and time.”
― Haresh Sippy.
59. “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”
— Rabindranath Tagore.
60. “Believe that when something is meant to be, it will happen. In God's time. At the right moment. For the best reason. With the right person.”
— Rita Zahara.
Defining Moments Quotes
Here are some of the best quotes that define the great moments in life that are inspirational and motivational.
61. “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment, and make it perfect.”
— Zoey Sayward.
62. “If you were conscious, that is to say totally present in the now, all negativity would dissolve almost instantly. It could not survive in your presence.”
— Eckhart Tolle.
63. “Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day.”
— Marcia Wieder.
64. “You must collect moments. Those will be the true wealth of your soul.”
― Liviu C. Tudose.
65. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
— George Bernard Shaw.
66. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine.”
— Morris West.
67. “Life is not measured by time. It is measured by moments.”
― Armin Houman.
68. “To encounter great moments, you must mostly be in motion!”
— Mehmet Murat ildan.
69. “The thing is I'm a great believer in the perfect moment. They don't come around that often.”
— Sarah Dessen.
Quiet Moments Quotes
Here are some great little moments quotes that you can refer to for calming yourself!
70. “Allow yourself to enjoy each moment in your life.”
— Steve Maraboli.
71. “Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain!”
— Louis Tomlinson.
72. “Enjoy every moment: you never know when things might change.”
— Natalie Imbruglia.
73. “Enjoy small moments as they come. At the end, that's what makes life worthwhile.”
― Nadun Lokuliyanage.
74. “Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heart beat.”
― Jasmin Morin.
75. “How short the happy moments seem and how endless the sad ones.”
― Laura Chouette.
Happy Moments With Friends Quotes
Quotes about making and cherishing great moments in friendships that you can relate to are amazing.
76. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
— Leo Buscaglia.
77. “Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.”
— Ludwig van Beethoven.
78. “I love having a good time, and I enjoy being able to share those good times with others.”
— Jacob Batalon.
79. “People aren't meant to be perfect. We're all imperfect people looking for perfect moments to share with other imperfect people.”
— Shaun Hutchinson.
80. “Nothing else matters except that I have fun, and I’m still having fun.”
— Quvenzhane Wallis.
81. “Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.”
— Roy T. Bennett.
Moments In Life Quotes
Moments in life shared with the important people around you are important. They are represented by these great quotes.
82. “The greatest moments in life are not concerned with selfish achievements but rather with the things we do for the people we love and esteem.”
— Walt Disney.
83. “Happiness is not the surplus of pleasant over unpleasant moments. Rather happiness consists in seeing one’s life in its entirety as meaningful and worthwhile.”
— Yuval Noah Harari.
84. “We have two lives: the one we learn with and the one we live after that.”
— Bernard Malamud.
85. “Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment–this day–is as good as any moment in all eternity. I shall make of this day–each moment of this day–a heaven on earth. This is my day of opportunity.”
— Dan Custer.
86. “Moments – we all are made up of moments.”
― Aman Jassal.
87. “Life is measured in love and positive contributions and moments of grace.”
— Carly Fiorina.
88. “Life is short, and if we enjoy every moment of every day, then we will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way.”
— Gretchen Bleiler.
89. “Life is beautiful. Cherish every moment even if you're stressed or hurt or whatnot. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better.”
— Ariana Grande.
90. “Life is available only in the present moment. If you abandon the present moment you cannot live the moments of your daily life deeply. ”
— Thich Nhat Hanh.
Funny Moments Quotes
Here are some of the best funny quotes that will get a chuckle or two out of you!
91. “Sometimes you just have to jump in a mud puddle because it’s there. Never get so old that you forget about having fun.”
― Tom Giaquinto.
92. “If the grass is greener on the other side it's probably getting better care.”
— Earl Nightingale.
93. “There will be moments when you have to be a grown-up. Those moments are tricks. Do not fall for them.”
— Jenny Lawson.
94. “The best moments in my life are just before going to bed. Those are my happiest moments.”
— Yohji Yamamoto.
95. “Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.”
— Nina Dobrev.
Family Moments Quotes
Appreciating family isn't enough even if we try our hardest. Here are some of the best quotes about moments that we share with family.
96. “Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.”
— Mitch Albom.
97. “Family isn’t blood. It’s the people who love you. The people who have your back.”
— Cassandra Clare.
98. “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.”
— Michael J. Fox.
99. “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”
— Leo Tolstoy.
100. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.”
— Desmond Tutu.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for moments quotes then why not take a look at be present quotes, and life is short quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.