Recent searches (0)
No one can tell a narrative as well as Disney can when it comes to movies. Disney has given us some of the most unforgettable characters that have become a part of our everyday lives. The characters woven throughout the plots are what give the movies their magical quality. The tales not only transport the audience on a fantastic trip but also leave us with at least one lesson that becomes ingrained in our identity. Some of the Disney series or movie characters, old and new, have become our friends and guides who have given us refuge in times of difficulty. Some stories have made us laugh; some have inspired us to be better human beings. The voice actors gave these cartoon characters different characteristics and almost humanized them. Here are some of the funniest characters in Disney and their funniest quotes for a sprinkle of laughter.
1. "You know how men are. They think 'No' means 'Yes' and 'Get lost' means 'Take me, I'm yours.'" - Megara, 'Hercules'
2. "Beast: I want to do something for her… but what?
Cogsworth: Well, there's the usual things: flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep…"
- 'Beauty And The Beast'
3. "Woody: You are a toy! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! You're – you're an action figure! You are a child's play thing!
Buzz: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."
- 'Toy Story'
4. "What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?" - Timon, 'The Lion King'
5. "Jessie: Buzz! We're your friends!
Buzz Lightyear: Spare me your lies, temptress! Your emperor's defeated, and I'm immune to your bewitching good looks."
- 'Toy Story 3'
6. "Aw, poor guy. I understand. It's not easy being banished. Take my buddy Bigfoot. When he was banished, he fashioned an enormous diaper out of poison ivy. Wore it on his head like a tiara. Called himself 'King Itchy.'"- Yeti, 'Monsters Inc'
7. "Flynn/Eugene: I know what the big question is: did Rapunzel and I ever get married? Well, I'm pleased to tell you that after years and years of asking and asking and asking… I finally said yes.
Flynn/Eugene: Alright, I asked her.”
8. “Cruella De Vil: Anita, darling!
Anita: How are you?
Cruella De Vil: Miserable, darling, as usual, perfectly wretched."
- '101 Dalmatians'
9. "I can't believe it; I'm losing to a rug." - Genie, 'Aladdin'
10. "You're all way past the beauty sleep thing, trust me." - Mushu, 'Mulan'
11. "My bark is worse than my bite." - Grandmother Willow, 'Pocahontas'
12. "Aw, you guys made me ink." - Pearl, 'Finding Nemo'
13. "Booyah!" - Kuzco, 'The Emperor's New Groove'
14. "Would you like to stay forever?" - Grandmother Fa, 'Mulan'
15. "Well, I feel sheepish." - Genie, 'Aladdin'
16. "Grandmother Fa: Great. She brings home a sword. If you ask me, she should've brought home a man.
Shang: Excuse me. Does Fa Mulan live here?
[Grandmother and Mother dumbly point to the garden]
Shang: Thank you.
Grandmother Fa: Whoo! Sign me up for the next war."
17. "Motto? Nothing, what's a motto with you?" - Timon, 'The Lion King'
18. "Grandmother Willow: Now then, there's something I want to show you. Look.
Pocahontas: The ripples.
John Smith: What about them?
Grandmother Willow: So small at first, then look how they grow. But someone has to start them.
John Smith: They're not gonna listen to us.
Grandmother Willow: Young man, sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. Don't you see? Only when the fighting stops, can you be together.
John Smith: Alright, let's go talk to your father."
- Grandmother Willow, 'Pocahontas.'
19. "Look in that mirrors. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. Oh look, you're here too!" - Gothel, 'Rapunzel'
20. "It serves me right for wishing on stars." - Tiana, 'The Princess And The Frog'
21. "Girls bored me – they still do. I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known." - Walt Disney
22. "Forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know." - Scar, 'The Lion King'
23. "You're in Paris now, baby. My town." - Remy, 'Ratatouille'
24. "The word I am searching for I can't say, because there's preschool toys present." - Woody, 'Toy Story'
25. "I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day."- Megara, 'Hercules'
26. "A queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early." - Queen Clarisse Renaldi, 'The Princess Diaries'
27. "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy. Come on, little Squishy."- Dory, 'Finding Nemo'
28. "Hm. Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch; they swim all over you." - Sebastian, 'The Little Mermaid'
29. "But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."- Alice, 'Alice in Wonderland', 1951
30. "Sarcasm is a foreign language to you, isn't it?" - Timon, 'The Lion King', 1994
31. "Hey! What's going on here?!"- Timon, 'The Lion King', 1994
32. "Hook Hand Thug: Go, live your dream.
Flynn Rider: I will.
Hook Hand Thug: Your dream stinks. I was talking to her."
33. "Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow." - Mushu, 'Mulan'
34. "Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!" - Marie, 'The Aristocrats'
35. "I am surrounded by idiots." - Scar, 'The Lion King'
36. "Beast: You think you could be happy here?
Belle: Can anybody be happy if they aren't free?"
- 'Beauty And The Beast'
37. "Max Medici: Why me? A face only a mother could love.
Miss Atlantis: Sir, many of us find you handsome.
Max Medici: I was talking about the elephant!"
38. "Baloo: Forget about your worries and your strife.
Mowgli: What's that?
Baloo: That's a song about the good life."
- 'The Jungle Book'
39. "Pumbaa: Ever wonder what those sparkly dots are up there?
Timon: Pumbaa, I don't wonder, I know."
- 'The Lion King'
40. "Merryweather: It looks awful.
Flora: That's because it's on you dear."
- 'Sleeping Beauty'
41. "Isn't rather dangerous to use one's entire vocabulary in a single sentence?" - Einstein, 'Oliver And Company'
42. "Nani: Uh, your head looks swollen.
Lilo: Actually, she's just ugly."
- 'Lilo And Stitch'
43. "Oh, I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover." - Mushu, 'Mulan'
44. "Did they give you a name along with all those rippling pectorals?" - Megara, 'Hercules'
45. "The party lasted an entire week, and honestly, I don't remember most of it." - Flynn Rider, 'Tangled'
46. "Simba: I don't wanna talk about it.
Timon: Good. We don't wanna hear about it."
- 'The Lion King'
47. "If you can't learn to run with the pack, one of these days, you'll be someone's dinner." - Bagheera, 'The Jungle Book'
48. "Ya wanna get out of here? Get rid of that monkey!" - Chatter Telephon, 'Toy Story 3'
49. "I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom!" - Mrs. George, 'Mean Girls'
50. "You know, I've always wanted a child. And now I think I'll have one on toast!" - Winifred Sanderson, 'Hocus Pocus'
51. "And doctor, again, with the greatest possible respect, zip your howling screamer." - Captain Amelia, 'Tressure Planet'
52. "Fairy Godmother: Well, hop in my dear. We can't waste time.
Cinderella: But, uh...
Fairy Godmother: Uh, uh, now, now, now, don't-don't try to thank me.
Cinderella: Oh, I wasn't... I mean, I do, but-but don't you think my dress...
Fairy Godmother: Yes, it's lovely, dear, lov...
Fairy Godmother: Good Heavens, child! You can't go in that."
- 'Cinderella', 1950
53. "Liar! Try me again, and I promise you that you and I are gonna have a Middle Passage experience, a fight for survival, and I will win. Have I made myself clear? Clear?” - Iyanla Vanzant, ‘Girls Trip’
54. "Guys, I'm eating junk and watching rubbish!" - Kevin McCallister, 'Home Alone'
53. "You're nervous? An 11-year-old is cutting my hair!" - Annie James, 'The Parent Trap'
54. "Well, a guy who dresses up like a bat clearly has issues." - Bruce Wayne, 'Batman Begins'
55. "Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity." - Shrek, 'Shrek 2'
56. "Stitch is troubled. He needs desserts!" - Lilo, 'Lilo And Stitch'
57. "I do not like the cone of shame." - Dug, 'UP'
58. "No icing people at my wedding!" - Fru Fru. 'Zootopia'
59. "I wish I could speak whale." - Dory, 'Finding Nemo'
60. "Boy! You're in a heap o' trouble!" - Sarge, 'Cars'
61. "Oh my pet… they're a disgrace to the forces of evil…" - Maleficent, 'Sleeping Beauty'
62. "And then I shove the crackers down his throat…" - Iago. 'Aladdin'
63. "Fly away Stanley! Be free!" - Fillmore, 'Cars'
64. "Pudge controls the weather." - Lilo, 'Lilo And Stitch'
65. "Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly." - 'Beauty And The Beast'
66. "I thought the Earth wasn't supposed to move until the honeymoon." - Genie, 'Aladdin'
67. "Foot size doesn't matter." - Anna, 'Frozen'
68. "Her quote 'engagement' is a flex arrangement." - 'Fixer Upper', 'Frozen'
69. "You married Elastigirl?... Oh! And got biz-zay!" - Syndrome, 'The Incredibles'
70. "You're just jealous because I'm pretty!" - Agent Pleakley. 'Lilo And Stitch'
71. "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me…"- Mike, 'Monsters, Inc'
72. "Darling it's better down where it's wetter."- 'Under The Sea', 'The Little Mermaid'
73. "Hey, no one takes my wife's mouth except me." - Mr. Potato Head, 'Toy Story 3'
74. "I've never felt so good before. This empty place inside of me is filling up. I simply cannot get enough."- 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
75. "I'm gonna hit you so hard, it'll make your ancestors dizzy." - Yao, 'Mulan'
76. "Folks around here are not firing on all cylinders, if you know what I mean." - Lightning McQueen, 'Cars'
77. "Go ahead, make a fool of yourself. Then, maybe you'll listen to your conscience." - Jiminy Cricket, 'Pinocchio'
78. "Then, I was like whoaaaa, then you were like whoaaa!" - Crush, 'Finding Nemo'
79. "It ain't nobody's fault you got dem big ears." - Timothy Q. Mouse, 'Dumbo'
80. "The garbage will do." - Rey, 'The Force Awakens'
81. "Well, that was unanimous--but I will look it up when we get home." - Olaf, 'Frozen'
82. "It's like a little baby unicorn." - Olaf, 'Frozen'
83. "Who's the funky-looking donkey over there?" - Olaf, 'Frozen'
84. "Pumbaa: "He's so cute and all alone. Can we keep him?"
Timon: Pumbaa, are you nuts? You're talking about a lion!"
- 'The Lion King'
You might also like
Article image credit: J Studio Works / Shutterstock.com
Read The Disclaimer
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.