Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Doesn't it bring a smile to your face when you are greeted with a warm "hello" or a "good morning"?
Every person in this world is driven by the want to be cared for and to feel loved. One can reciprocate this desire with simple gestures and greetings, making the world a better place to live.
The term "hello" is generally used to greet a person and wish a good day ahead. This want to see a person excel is a positive approach towards life that renders an inspirational motive and spreads happiness. Texting, leaving a note are some good ways to say hello. Nevertheless, the welcoming is also followed by goodbyes (which is not our favorite). One might find it difficult to part ways, but it needs to be realized that a goodbye accompanies every hello; such is the nature of life. Greet your favorite person with the best hello quotes.
Say "Hello" Quotes To Make You Smile
Make every day beautiful by spending time with your loved ones with some hello quotes.
1. "Walk my way and a thousand violins begin to play, or it might be the sound of your hello."
- Johnny Mathis.
2. "Hello crazy world!"
- Steven Magee.
3. "Simple smile, a cheerful hello or a word of encouragement...what an impact you will have."
- Zig Ziglar.
4. "There are people all over the world who like to write...in the voice of their pet: 'Hello, my name is Fifi...a labrador and I think you're great. Paw paw!'"
- Rebecca Hall.
5. "Hello from above our magnificent planet Earth."
- Laurel Clark.
6. "You should never have to say hello or goodbye...at work sometimes...every single day, I don't think you should have to hug people hello every single day."
- Mindy Kaling.
7. "But she wished she had had the guts to...say hello. Or possibly break his legs."
- Steig Larsson.
8. "A lot of people are confused by "hello"...people are confused by a lot of things."
- Edward Albee.
9. "Hello God, if we are still on speaking terms, can you help me?"
- Dolly Parton.
10. "Right after hello, the next words...are...more convinced that the decisions I made are the right decisions."
- Rich Lowry.
11. "If you want to meet someone who can fix any situation...in spite of what other people say or believe, look in a mirror, then say...'Hello.'"
- Richard Bach.
12. "When you're in that state of grief...any hello, any confrontation...might cause you suddenly to burst into grief...looking at a jar of peanut butter in the supermarket, and...start crying."
- Sandra Cisneros.
13. "If I ever married...dread the casual expectancy of 'Hello! I'm home!"
- Celia Imrie.
14. "I'm making a list I'm making a list of things I must say for politeness...rightness: Hello...How are you?...Bless you...Goodbye if you know some that I've forgot, please stick them in you eye!"
- Shel Silverstein.
15. "Haiku sounds like I'm saying hi to someone named Ku. Hi, Ku. Hello."
- Ellen DeGeneres.
16. "If you never stop when you wave goodbye you just might find, if you give it time, you will wave hello again."
- John Mayer.
17. "On a visit or vacation...you may say 'Horas' to Batak people,
when we meet, visit and shake hands."
- Toba Beta.
18. "It's goodbye to some things...hello to others."
- David Levithan.
19. "When we kicked off and no one came to mark me I thought, 'Hello, it's Christmas.'"
- Paul Merson.
20. "Alexander Graham Bell was the first person to...say hello. Hellooo, I invented the telephone!"
- Andy Kindler.
Favorite Hello Quotes
Every person will find these favorite hello quotes relevant.
21. "Wherever you may go...goodbye is fine
If you say hello again."
- John Walter Bratton.
22. "May the Force be with you."
- George Lucas.
23. "You had me at hello, goodbye...everything in between."
- Shannon L. Alder.
24. "Charisma is not just saying hello. It's dropping what you're doing to say hello."
- Robert Breault.
25. "My momma...said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
- Winston Groom.
26. "I said hello unnoticed, you said good-bye."
- Rod Stewart.
27. "Hello Satan, it's time to go... walkin' side by side."
- Robert Johnson.
28. "When I meet my fans, it's not like meeting a stranger. It's like saying hello to someone that I already know."
- Taylor Swift.
29. "I love the Chinese words for greeting: not...' Hello' but 'Have you eaten yet?"
- Rick Stein.
30. "It's so difficult to say goodbye because...just said hello."
- Margaret McMullan, 'Where the Angels Lived'.
31. "May everyone live, And...die. Hello, my love...Goodbye."
- Leonard Cohen.
32. "If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."
- Paulo Coelho.
33. "Hello, I must be going."
- Groucho Marx.
34. "Hello Kitty will never speak."
- Pico Iyer.
35. "Now that you've said hello, I'm afraid we move right into farewells. Hello, goodbye...life is one long farewell."
- Haruki Murakami, 'Kafka on the Shore'.
36. "I don't know how people can fake whole relationships...[I] can't even fake a hello to somebody."
- Ziad K. Abdelnour.
37. "When I go to a party, nobody says hello...when I leave, everybody says goodbye."
- George Gobel.
38. "Love isn't lying, it's loose in a lady who lingers, saying...hello."
- Sidney Crosby.
39. "The Queen's Pride was his ship...he loved her...his sentences always went: It is raining today and I love you. My cold is better and I love you. Say hello to Horse and I love you..."
- William Goldman.
40. "Hello, world, this is the way I'll look when the wet parts are rotted."
- Clive Barker.
41. "I keep going till that pain says hello to me. I don't say goodbye until that pain says hello."
- Greg Plitt.
42. "All fame is having people you don't know coming up...saying, 'Hello.' I'm always polite and people are always nice... it's weird."
- Karl Pilkington.
43. "It's time to say goodbye... I'd much rather say hello...to a new adventure."
- Ernie Harwell.
44. "They're always looking forward to going places...regretting doing things they haven't yet done. They say hello when they mean goodbye."
- Martin Amis.
Inspirational Hello Quotes
Gift yourself a fresh breath of inspiration with these hello quotes.
45. "You will always be my favorite hello and hardest goodbye."
- Cecelia Ahern.
46. "Say hello to your life."
- Madonna Ciccone.
47. "Can I say hello?... don't want you to be alone!"
- Deyth Banger.
47. "Sometimes you have to say goodbye to the things you know and hello to the things you don't."
- Steve McQueen.
48. "The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again."
- Jimi Hendrix.
49. "In a daily life, reach out...with sacred act of saying 'hello..."
- Lailah Gifty Akita, 'Think Great: Be Great!'
50. "Some movie I was in, I forget which one...reviewer said, What is Jessica Walter doing in this movie?...I said, Hello? Trying to make a living?"
- Jessica Walter.
51. "Dreams are built around the word hello, but in the end fate only knows the word goodbye."
- Shannon L. Alder.
52. "Keep saying hello to people...for the rest of your life."
- Gary Vaynerchuk.
53. "I...wanted to have quiet, calm, listen to public radio and say, hello, how are you?"
- Garry Marshall.
54. "Try saying hello to someone who wouldn't expect you to."
- John Avery.
55. "Really...The 2000 Year Old Man is a huge influence on...specifically the live version of Oh, Hello."
- Nick Kroll.
56. "For every goodbye, God also provides a hello"
- Donna Gable Hatch.
57. "Word books...tend to ignore the words that provide the skeleton of the language...structure to our conversation, such as 'hello'."
- David Crystal.
58. "Salutations...fancy way of saying hello or good morning."
- E. B. White.
59. "Back then we were grabbing at every opportunity...to sustain a name and let people know, "Hello, hello!...Look at us!"
- Yukimi Nagano.
60. "No matter what terror the earth could produce...There was nothing as complex in the world...as a single hello from a human being."
- Lorrie Moore.
61. "Sometimes you take time off, and then you look around and you go, "Hello. What happened..."
- Pierce Brosnan.
62. "When greeting others, we usually ask them how they are doing, not because we sincerely care about how they are doing...we want to be asked how we are doing."
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
63. "Hello my Country I once came to tell everyone your story."
- Harry Chapin.
64. "Two of the greatest predictors of success are the ability to say hello and...goodbye."
- Robert Braathe.
65. "I think...we should try even harder to go forward...I do want to go forward...where...a friendly hello is as easy as it once was."
- Walter Dean Myers.
66. "This is Red Barber speaking. Let me say hello to you all."
- Red Barber.
67. "I pride myself...My grandmother...told me, 'Manners will take you where money won't.'...I say "hello"... it's simply being respectful."
- Charlamagne Tha God.
68. "When you go to Hawaii, it's..."Aloha"...means hello, goodbye and I love you."
- Gabriel Iglesias.
69. "You never know what kind of impact you can have on someone by just saying hello."
- Manti Te'o.
Hello Quotes From The World Of Entertainment
These hello quotes are from your favorite movies. These greetings teach you how beautiful life is and not to be wasted but cherished.
70. "Fletcher Munson: Generic greeting!
Mrs. Munson: Generic greeting returned!"
71. "Welcome to the Moon! Your Moon-o-rama consumer adventure is about to begin."
- Doctor Bronner, 'Nothing Lasts Forever'.
72. "Sam Simms: Don't just stand there. Say "Hello".
Luke Davenport: Hello!"
- 'First Kid'.
73. "Kevin O'Donnell: Have a nice day!
Violet Sanford: "Have a nice day"?
Kevin O'Donnell:...I didn't know what else to say!"
- 'Coyote Ugly'.
74. "Tony Carlson: What do you say to a bottle of wine and a couple of steaks?
Gloria Mundy:..." Hello"
- 'Foul Play'.
75. "May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas!"
- Irving Berlin, 'White Christmas'.
76. "Messenger: You just kissed me!
Leonidas: That is how men greet each other in Sparta"
- 'Meet The Spartans'.
77. "Maître D': Good evening sir and how are we today?
Mr. Creosote: Better.
Maître D': Better?
Mr. Creosote: Better get a bucket. I'm gonna throw up."
- 'Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life'.
78. "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
- Inigo, 'The Princess Bride'.
79. "Say goodbye to my wife. I'll say hello to yours."
- Sheriff Hunt, Bone Tomahawk.
80. "Con... Con... Con... gra... tu... la... tions, Peter and Eileen on the won...wonderful news. I'm glad you taught me how to speak."
- Christy Brown, 'My Left Foot'.
81. "You know what they say in China?...Ciao!"
- Sir John Hurt, 'Chained Heat'.
82. "Greetings from the interior."
- Matt, 'Grind'.
83. "Hey you guys!"
- Sloth, 'Goonies'.
84. "Captain Chaos:...Long time, no see.
J.J. McClure: Nice to see you."
- 'Cannonball Run II'.
85. "Gail Richards: Good night.
Lillian: I hope you rest in peace.
Gail Richards: Thank you... Isn't that what they write on tombstones?"
- 'Topper Returns'.
86. "Abe Sapien: Behind this door, a dark entity.
Hellboy: Oh, well. Let me go in and say hi."
87. "Hey! I'm walking here!"
- Ratso, Midnight Cowboy.
88. Stuart Little: Good-bye, fake father! Good-bye, fake mother!
Mrs. Stout: Good-bye, fake son!... I'm gonna miss that boy."
- 'Stuart Little'.
89. "Ma: Jack, can we go?
Jack: Bye, plant. Bye, chair number one...bye to room."
90. "Say 'hello' to my little friend!"
- Tony Montana, Scarface.
Hello December Quotes
(Greet every month with some beautiful hello quotes.)
Every month has its distinct flavor. Welcome the winter time with these hello quotes but don't miss out on hello September quotes and hello October quotes.
91. "I've come to sing you a song called December."
- Ryan Murphy, Down with the Ship.
92. "Chill December brings the sleet, Blazing fire, and Christmas treat."
- Sara Coleridge.
93. "It was snowing...at Christmas. December, in my memory, is white as Lapland...there were cats."
- Dylan Thomas, A Child's Christmas in Wales.
94. "I heard a bird sing in the dark of December. A magical thing...sweet to remember. We are nearer to Spring than we were in September. I heard a bird sing in the dark of December."
- Oliver Herford.
95. "Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December...each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor."
– Edgar Allan Poe.
96. "...when I was a kid...except for the sound of church bells I stood on the sidewalk one December listening to the Christmas bells - I've never forgotten that moment..."
- John Geddes, A Familiar Rain.
97. "Cold in the earth and fifteen wild Decembers...have melted into spring."
- Emily Bronte.
98. "Christmas in Barbados...a time I always remember...smell of cloves as the ham was baked...smell of the rum in mother's fruit cake."
- Charmaine J Forde.
99. "Outside the house it was storming, a busy downfall of flakes...from December."
- Gladys Hasty Carroll.
100. "He had waited...for this special December...He was eager for it to come...he was excited."
― Lois Lowry, Son.
101. "There must be something ghostly in the air of Christmas...muggy atmosphere that draws up the ghosts."
- Jerome K. Jerome, 'Told After Supper'.
102. "We're nearer to spring than we were in September, I heard a bird sing in the dark of December."
- Sylvia Plath.
103. "When I was a child, my December weekends were spent making cards, decorating the tree, hanging the wreath...preparing brandy butter...peppermint creams."
- Pippa Middleton.
104. "It is growing cold...How coldly burns our sun!"
- Roman Payne.
105. "At Christmas I no more desire a rose Than wish a snow in May's new-fangled mirth."
- William Shakespeare.
106. "Will love be true as December frost, or fickle and fall like the rose in June?"
- Clement Scott, 'In Sight of Home'.
107. "May and October, the best-smelling months? I'll make a case for December: evergreen, frost, wood smoke, cinnamon."
- Lisa Kleypas, Love in the Afternoon.
108. "It was December, I had never felt so cold...I envied them."
- Samuel Beckett, First Love and Other Novellas.
109. "I heard the bells on Christmas Day...familiar carols play...good-will to men!"
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
110. "There's something super special about December."
- Charmaine J. Forde.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for hello quotes then why not take a look at [new year funniest quotes], or 18th birthday quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.