Recent searches (0)
Prepare to be entertained by none other than the mischievous mastermind himself - The Joker! From the pages of DC Comics to the big screen, this iconic villain has captured hearts and wreaked havoc in equal measure. But fear not, for today's adventure is all about the lighter side of this diabolical jester. Get ready to chuckle, giggle, and guffaw as we unravel a collection of villainously funny Joker jokes, witty quotes, and side-splitting puns. We promise you'll be grinning like the Cheshire Cat by the end!
So, tighten those seatbelts, as we embark on a hilarious journey through the Joker's world of laughter and mayhem. Let's put a smile on your face, shall we? With a mix of silly jokes and clever wordplay, you're in for a wild ride of laughter. Whether you're a die-hard Joker fan or just love a good belly laugh, these jokes, quotes, and puns are sure to tickle your funny bone and add a dash of mischief to your day. To add some variety, we have also got a few Joker quotes that you might like. Remember, it's all fun and games until the Joker is in the room, so embrace the chaos, and let the laughter begin!
Ready for a rollercoaster ride through the madcap humor of the most feared troublemaker in Gotham City? Here's a delightful bundle of Joker's jokes that will have you chuckling in no time. These jokes perfectly encapsulate the wild and wacky charm of our beloved villain, all while tickling your funny bone. From sly puns to clever wordplay, it's a fun-packed treat for both joke enthusiasts and comic book character fans alike.
1. What would the Joker say if he had a memory problem? He would ask you, "Do you know how I got these scars?"
2. What did the Joker say when he heard that he hadn't won the award for the best villain? "Oh boy, you must be Joaquin!"
3. What do you say when the Joker lets you go as a hostage? "That was a really nice jester!"
4. Why was comedian Jimmy Carr also considered to play the iconic DC Comics villain? Because he is also known as Joe Carr!
5. What did the Joker say to the cloud? "Why so cirrus?"
6. Where does the Joker get his hair dyed green? Arkham Hairstylum.
7. How long does it take the Joker to hatch an evil plan? Jester minute.
8. Why does the Joker hate going for walks in the woods? Because he doesn't like Poison Ivy.
Brace yourselves, we're about to delve into some criminally clever Joker puns that will have you grinning from ear to ear! These puns are the perfect blend of laughter and amusement, served with a side of Gotham's unique flavor. Amuse your friends, or simply add a dash of villainous charm to your day, with these quips. Get ready to chuckle and cackle as we uncover the jester of jest, the punster of puns - the Joker!
9. The Joker hates drinking this one beverage. It is called socie-tea!
10. The Joker recently won a Nobel Prize in Physics. He had done some ground-breaking work in chaos theory!
11. When the Joker ordered a sandwich for Harley Quinn, he asked the waiter, "You Got-ham?"
12. Why did the Joker give Batman mouthwash bottles as Christmas presents? For his bat breath.
13. Did you hear the Joker apologize for his evil deeds? It was such a nice jester!
14. Why did Bruce Wayne invite the Joker to his party? He heard the Joker crashes the best parties!
15. What did the Joker say when he walked into Commissioner Gordon's office unannounced?
"Just dropping in for a little Joker's favor."
16. Why did the Joker become a stand-up comedian? Because he loves to have the last laugh!
17. What did the Joker say after watching a movie about him? "I'm not just a mentally ill loner; I'm a movie star!"
18. Why does the Joker admire Alan Moore? Because he tells the best Joker tales!
19. What's the Joker's favorite part of a magic trick? The gag reel!
20. How did the Joker react when he learned Bruce Wayne was Batman? He thought it was the best joke ever.
21. What did the Joker say when he won the Villain Of The Year award? "I'd like to thank my worst enemy, Batman, for making this possible!"
22. Why did the Joker start a podcast? He thought it would be a blast!
23. Why does the Joker always play with the white pieces while playing chess? Because Batman insists on being the dark knight.
Have you ever been captivated by the wickedly clever quips of the infamous Joker from Gotham City? In this section, we're diving into the Joker's chaotic yet enthralling world, gathering the best of his quotes that have left a lasting mark. These Joker quotes offer a sneak peek into the mind of our favorite villain, serving up a healthy dose of wit and wildness. Whether you're a fan or simply intrigued by his chaotic charm, these funny Joker quotes will have you hooked.
24. "The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules!" - The Joker, played by Heath Ledger, in 'The Dark Knight' (2008).
25. "Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away…forever." - The Joker, from Alan Moore's 'Batman: The Killing Joke'.
26. "Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But remember, as my plastic surgeon always said: "If you gotta go, go with a smile." " - The Joker, from 'Batman' (1989).
27. "See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve." - The Joker, played by Heath Ledger, in 'The Dark Knight' (2008).
28. "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." - The Joker, from Alan Moore's 'Batman: The Killing Joke'.
29. "I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside, I'm really crying. You might join me for a weep." - The Joker, played by Jack Nicholson, 'Batman' (1989).
30. "I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you stranger." - The Joker, played by Heath Ledger, in 'The Dark Knight' (2008).
31. "Comedy is subjective, Murray. Isn't that what they say? All of you, the system that knows so much, you decide what's right or wrong. The same way that you decide what's funny or not." - Arthur Fleck/The Joker, played by Joaquin Phoenix in 'Joker' (2019).
32. "Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?" - The Joker, played by Jack Nicholson, 'Batman' (1989).
we hope you had a blast journeying through the Joker's world of jokes, quotes, and puns! Laughter truly is the best medicine, and our favorite Clown Prince Of Crime never fails to deliver. These villainously funny gems are perfect for sharing with friends, family, or fellow Joker fans to brighten up any day. Just remember, while the Joker's humor is infectious, let's always keep it light-hearted and respectful. Never forget that joy can be found even in the most unexpected places. Embrace the laughter, and go spread some Joker-style mirth!
Article image credit: ilikeyellow / Shutterstock.com
Read The Disclaimer
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.