Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
The preschool phase is surreal and a great learning experience!
There is so much anticipation and enthrallment when you step out to the school for the very first time! And there is so much new to explore and learn about different things.
Kindergarten is every child's fun learning experience. It is like a play party phase before entering real school and learning! Children aged right from 3 years to the age of 7 get to attend kindergarten. Parents are equally excited and love sending their children to kindergarten and find different ways to inspire their kid to go to kindergarten and learn valuable life lessons. Teachers also play an important part in making this kindergarten phase of every student a great learning experience, and kindergarten teachers' quotes are a perfect example of that. We present to you the list of such inspirational kindergarten quotes and sayings and kindergarten cop quotes for your child that will motivate them to learn and develop new ideas.
Every student would need positive quotes for kids to develop positivity and motivation provided by the teacher as they are a key to the future and they hold an important place in making the world a good place to live!
Make sure to check out [Kindergarten graduation quotes] and [art quotes for kids] for some great inspiration.
Short Inspirational Quotes For Kids
Inspiration is needed for every student to develop more as a human being, and they get most of the inspiration from teachers and who they look up to each day. We present to you the list of good short inspirational quotes for kindergarten students that will get every student some motivation to do more and achieve their dreams.
1. "The secret of getting ahead is getting started."
- Mark Twain.
2. "It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters."
3. "You can swim all day in the sea of knowledge and not get wet."
- Norton Juster, 'The Phantom Tollbooth', 2011.
4. "Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
5. "Always keep a positive mindset, it will improve your outlook on the world."
- Roald Dahl.
6. "Anything is possible. Anything can be."
– Shel Silverstein.
7. "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"
– Dr. Seuss.
8. "Fall seven times, stand up eight."
- Japanese proverb "Nana korobi ya oki."
9. "No one is perfect – that's why pencils have erasers."
– Wolfgang Riebe, '100 quotes to make you think!' 2010.
10. "Make each day your masterpiece."
- John Wooden.
11. "Writing is good, thinking is better. Cleverness is good, patience is better."
- Hermann Hesse, 'Siddhartha,' 1922.
12. "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
- Theodore Roosevelt, Chapter 4, 'Theodore Roosevelt: An Autobiography,' 1913.
13. "We know what we are but know not what we may be."
– William Shakespeare, 'Hamlet,' 1609.
14. "The time is always right to do what is right."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
15. "Never waste a minute thinking of anyone you don't like."
– Dwight D. Eisenhower.
16. "Life doesn't give us purpose. We give life purpose."
–Barry Allen, 'The Flash,' 2018.
17. "Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen."
18. "Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher."
– Oprah Winfrey.
First Day Of Kindergarten Quotes
The first day of kindergarten always comes with a full filling experience of fear, excitement, worry, and bonding and sharing time. We present to you the list of quotes about kindergarten that all children should know when they get into kindergarten.
19. "I felt like the first day of school or something. My heart was beating a little faster, my anticipation was building up. It was like the first day of school when you go to kindergarten or something. "
- Carlos Boozer.
21. "The most important day of a person's education is the first day of school, not Graduation Day. "
- Harry Wong, 'The First Days of School: How to be an Effective Teacher,' 2009.
22. "School is a building which has four walls with tomorrow inside."
– Lon Watters.
23. "The child who desires education will be bettered by it; the child who dislikes it disgraced. "
- John Ruskin, 'Fors Clavigera,' 1871.
24. "Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere."
– Chinese Proverb.
25. "What makes a child gifted and talented may not always be good grades in school, but a different way of looking at the world and learning."
- Chuck Grassley.
Encouraging Quotes For Kids Of Kindergarten
Inspiring quotes for kids quotes are powerful and stays for a lifetime if followed with great conviction. It is their first day in the classroom and in no time they will grow up. Kids need to understand the importance of time, to teach them that, here are some 'how fast time flies quotes.'
26. "If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you… you'll be a Man, my son!"
~ Rudyard Kipling, 'If' poetry, 1895.
27. "So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! Kid, you'll move mountains."
- Dr. Seuss, 'Oh, The Places You'll Go!' 1990.
28. "Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world."
- Malala Yousafzai.
29. "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
– Robert Collier.
30. "You have to be unique and different and shine in your own way."
31. "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."
– Pamela Vaull Starr.
32. "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will not accomplish anything in life."
33. "Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself."
- Henry Ward Beecher.
34. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
- Thomas Edison.
35. "Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do."
– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
36. "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
– A.A. Milne/Christopher Robin, 'Winnie the Pooh library,' 1927.
37. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe."
– Anatole France.
38. "Nothing is particularly hard, if you break it down into small jobs."
– Henry Ford.
39. "If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
― Albert Einstein.
40. "Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out."
– Jenn Proske.
Educational Quotes For Kids
From the very first day of school till the last, education is a crucial part of the development and growth of an individual. It is a duty of every parent to pass on their knowledge, to their kids. This is the list of 'what I learned in kindergarten quotes', to pass on the wisdom to kids. Teaching the right lessons at the right time is the mark of a true teacher. We present to you the list of good educational school quotes to inspire every kid and guaranteed to act as motivational quotes for kids.
41. "Children must be taught how to think, not what to think."
- Margaret Mead.
42. "Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
- Albert Einstein.
43. "The expert in anything was once a beginner."
44. "The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next."
- Abraham Lincoln.
45. "Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing."
- William Arthur Ward.
46. "A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me."
– David Bailey.
47. "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."
–Nelson Mandela, speech in Madison Park, Boston, 23 June 1990.
48. "Learn as much as you can while you are young since life becomes too busy later."
- Dana Stewart Scott.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 40+ Kindergarten Quotes To Inspire Children, then why not take a look at [Valentine's Day Quotes for Kids] or [Reading Quotes for Kids].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.