Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Through centuries, many civilizations have believed that we have one more eye in the center of our forehead which we can’t see from the outside, but the eye can see everything, and the eye can feel everything which our naked eyes can’t.
In physiology it is called the Pineal gland, in the Chakra system of Kundalini energy it is the second last chakra known as Ajna Chakra or the inner eye. This eye can see the past, future and present, so much so that the soul and aura of a living being too. We have curated these third eye quotes which can be helpful to further your spiritual quest.
We have all tried to take a journey inward in our own way. So that we understand ourselves and what is happening around us better. Some of us have started meditation in some form or the other to achieve some balance in our lives. There are many ways to meditate, one of them is to concentrate on the middle of our forehead which is the place for the third eye. We all have the third eye; it is just a matter of opening it for our spiritual growth. Opening of the third eye means gaining knowledge in the literal word. If you like this set of quotes, check out spiritual growth quotes and yin yang quotes too. Let us read some third eye quotes by some knowledgeable people and understand better. You may also want to read along the spiritual growth quotes and [yin yang quotes] as well.
Inspirational Quotes On Third Eye 2020
The opening of the third eye is a phenomenon that we can experience after inner eye meditation practice, by studying the wealth of knowledge about the chakra system and practicing mindfullness. The third eye quotes mentioned below may act like a guiding light to help you open your third eye.
1. “You are not limited to this body, to this mind, or to this reality—you are a limitless ocean of Consciousness, imbued with infinite potential. You are existence itself.”
- Joseph P. Kauffman, ‘The Answer is YOU: A Guide to Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Freedom’.
2. “But oh! —this so queer sensation between my eyes, in my lower forehead—is it the third eye, of enlightenment? Opening, at last?”
- Joyce Carol Oates, ‘The Accursed’.
3. "Literature may open a third eye in the middle of the reader's forehead."
- Amos Oz
4. "I think that's why often people in creative fields can feel so alone is because there's a constant third eye, that constant watcher."
- Oscar Isaac
5. “We were created with more than five senses. Apart from the basic five, we also have the gut and the third eye. The gut being the seat of all feeling, and the third eye being the seat of intuition”
- Suzy Kassem
6. “Good editors are really the third eye. Cool. Dispassionate. They don’t love you or your work.”
- Toni Morrison
7. "When your mind is clear and your third eye is open, you can see and know things that are taking place thousands of miles away from you."
- Frederick Lenz
8. "The one natural gift I have is easy access. That's the only natural I gift I have at all. You have to have that, the third eye."
- John Malkovich
9. "Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.’’
- Benjamin Spock
10. "The power chakra is the navel centre. The centre of balance is the heart chakra; it's the centre of our being. The third eye is the centre of wisdom, the Agni chakra."
- Frederick Lenz
11. "He closed his eyes. He could sense the energy of the woman next to him and the power of desire. He felt warmth and a sense of belonging here. But that was all.”
- Joe Niemczura
12. "Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye."
- Bill Hicks
13. "In the ordinary individual the tube of the Sushumna is closed, but by Yoga it is opened so that there is direct connection between the sacral plexus at the base of the spine and pineal gland in the head. Kundalini remains coiled until she rises through Sushumna into the brain, where she awakens the activity of the third eye-pineal gland.
This third eye is the link connecting humans with the spiritual world or, to be more correct, with the higher spiritual nature of themself. When Kundalini reaches this point, divine consciousness is attained. "
- Manly P. Hall
14. "You’ll be calm the day you learn to sit alone and do nothing."
- Maxime Lagacé
15. "The next message you need is always right where you are."
- Ram Dass
16. "Awakening is not changing who you are, but discarding who you are not."
- Deepak Chopra
17. "I close my eyes in order to see."
- Paul Gauguin
18. "You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you; none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul."
- Swami Vivekananda
19. "The spiritual life does not remove us from the world but leads us deeper into it."
- Henri J.M. Nouwen
20. “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.’’
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
21. "Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again."
- Joseph Campbell
22. "You are one thing only. You are a Divine Being. An all-powerful Creator. You are a Deity in jeans and a t-shirt, and within you dwells the infinite wisdom of the ages and the sacred creative force of All that is, will be and ever was."
- Anthon St. Maarten
Third Eye Blind Quotes
There many ways to activate your third eye chakra, but balancing and align all the seven chakras regularly is a definite path to find enlightenment. Clearing, balancing, aligning the chakras regularly is a practice in meditation to open your third eye and find peace. Here we have a few quotes on the third eye and chakras for you to know of the spiritual power you possess. Let’s reflect through these third eye quotes.
23. "You can’t have a physical transformation until you have a spiritual transformation.’’
- Cory Booker
24. “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you."
- Stephen Richards
25. “The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the lustre of it will never appear."
- Daniel Defoe
26. "You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars, guides you too.’’
- Shrii Shrii Anandamurti
27. ‘’Consciousness is much more than the thorn; it is the dagger in the flesh.’’
28. "Through consciousness, our minds have the power to change our planet and ourselves. It is time we heed the wisdom of the ancient indigenous people and channel our consciousness and spirit to tend the garden and not destroy it."
- Bruce Lipton
29. "Through consciousness, our minds have the power to change our planet and ourselves. It is time we heed the wisdom of the ancient indigenous people and channel our consciousness and spirit to tend the garden and not destroy it."
- Bruce Lipton
30. “Pure Consciousness, which is the Heart, includes all, and nothing is outside or apart from it. That is the ultimate Truth.”
31. “Absolute consciousness is manifest here in every circumstance of daily life because it is everywhere full and perfect. Consciousness is said to be the cause of all things because it is everywhere emergent as each manifest entity.”
32. "Christ, Buddha, and Krishna are but waves in the Ocean of Infinite Consciousness that I am!”
- Swami Vivekananda
33. “You are the light of consciousness and also the witness of this light. You are pure awareness.”
34. “Paradise is not a place; it’s a state of consciousness.”
- Sri Chinmoy
Third Eye Chakra Quotes To Reflect On 2020
The seven chakras are subtle energy bodies located at various parts of our body and they are said to govern our physical, emotional, mental, sexual, relationship wise and spiritual desires. The third eye is connected to these chakras to provide more spiritual light. Here we have some third eye and chakra quotes for you.
35. “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment.”
- Lao Tzu
36. “Enlightenment is not the by-product of avoiding the darkness in favour of the light. It is the by-product of taking the light of consciousness and diving deep into the darkness with it. To make the darkness conscious is to turn the shadow into light.”
- Teal Scott
37. “I went in being me, but not knowing it. I came out being me, and knowing it. It was this that changed my life.”
38. “Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-incurred immaturity.”
- Immanuel Kant
39. “On the pathway that leads to enlightenment, only your heart can tell you what is right.”
- Frederick Lenz
40. “When we wake up from our confused state of mind, that is enlightenment.”
- Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche
41. “Being is enlightenment.”
42. "I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."
- Jesus in Revelation 21:6
43. “The awakening of the Kundalini is the beginning of spiritual consciousness, and its union with Siva in the Sahasrara [crown chakra], ending in samadhi [absorption in God], is the consummation.”
- Swami Nikhilananda
44. “The Kundalini dwells in the Muladhara (first chakra). When it is aroused, it passes along the Sushumna nerve, goes through the centres of Svadhisthana, Manipura (second/third chakras) and so on, and at last reaches the head.”
- Sri Ramakrishna
45. “You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of you at any age. You have to believe that.”
- Salma Hayek
Spiritual Third Eye Quotes
There is a definite connection between our desires and wants and the energy or spirit that governs us. In energy healing practice it is believed that if your third eye is blocked, it affects your vision, you can't see, and you will struggle with wisdom and intimacy too. When the third eye is open, we rely on our instincts more positively, which frees us from any unwanted bonds which leads us to express ourselves better in all forms. Look at these quotes on the third eye to find spiritual empowerment and start on your journey to see clearly.
46. “Within you lies the opportunity to grow in spirit. Keep your feet on the earth, but lift your face towards the heavens. Surrender to the light with a tranquil mind, and a heart full of the love of God.”
- White Eagle
47. “The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.”
- Native American Proverb
48. "Only through an inner spiritual transformation do we gain the strength to fight vigorously the evils of the world in a humble and loving spirit. The transformed nonconformist, moreover, never uses the passive sort of patience as an exercise to do nothing."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
49. “To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.”
- Jiddu Krishnamurti
50. “Your goal is not to battle with the mind, but to witness the mind.”
- Swami Muktananda
51 “Give the child a taste of meditation by creating a climate and atmosphere of love, acceptance and silence.”
- Swami Dhyan Giten
52. “Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight.”
- Ajahn Brahm
53. “The act of meditation is being spacious.”
- Sogyal Rinpoche
54. “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
- Bruce Lee
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for third eye quotes then why not take a look at [spiritual awakening quotes], or [Paramahansa Yogananda quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.