Recent searches (0)
We have all the cute, funny, caring, and inspirational toddlers quotes here.
When a baby is between the ages of 1-3 years, they're called toddlers. After toddler age, they advance into preschool years.
Handling and parenting toddlers are probably the hardest after parenting of a teenager. But the source of happiness comes from the always happy face of the kids and the fun and cuteness they bring into your life. Here we have all the quotes that will definitely remind of these.
The love of mom for her toddler is one of the strongest there is. Here are mom and toddler bond quotes to show the love of a mom.
1. "The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
- Henry Ward Beecher, 'Beecher: Christian Philosopher, Pulpit Orator, Patriot and Philanthropist', 1887.
2. "The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children."
- Karl Lagerfeld.
3. "A mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."
- Sophia Loren.
4. "He wanted to stay there forever, letting her soothe him, pretending he was just a kid and his mom could make everything okay."
- Suzanne Collins, 'Gregor and the Code of Claw', 2007.
5. "The smile that lights on the first-born baby, and assures him of a mother's love."
- Thomas Chandler Haliburton, 'Sam Slick's Wise Saws and Modern Instances', 1853.
6. "Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children."
- William Makepeace Thackeray, 'Vanity Fair: A Novel Without a Hero', 1847
7. "Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful."
- Roald Dahl, 'Matilda', 1988.
8. "Mothers arms are made of tenderness, And sweet sleep blesses the child who lies therein."
- Victor Hugo, 'Les Miserables', 1862.
9. "There's no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving."
- Gail Tsukiyama, 'Dreaming Water', 2002.
10. "A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. "
- Agatha Christie, 'The Hound of Death', 1933.
A father's love for his toddler is something unique. Here are some toddler boy quotes and father and toddler quotes to help you realize that bond.
11. "Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!"
- Lydia Maria Child, 'Philothea', 1836.
12. "Much of life, fatherhood included, is the story of knowledge acquired too late … nothing really prepares you for kids"
- Ben Fountain, 'The Book of Dads: Essays on the Joys, Perils, and Humiliations of Fatherhood', (2009).
13. "It is a wise father that knows his own child."
- William Shakespeare, 'The Merchant of Venice', 1596-99.
14. "A friend of mine told me that the average father sees each kid an average of twenty-two minutes a week, which I found almost unbelievable. Mine are in my hip pocket all the time. And I like it that way."
- Stephen King, 'Bare bones', 1988.
15. 'The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking."
- Dan Pearce, 'Single Dad Laughing', 2011.
16. "I loved her, instantly. Of course, most parents love their children instantly."
- Matt Haig, 'How to Stop Time', 2017.
17. "A father knows his child's heart, as only a child can know his fathers."
- Kazuo Koike, 'Lone Wolf and Cub: The Assassin's Road', 2000.
18. "A father may have a child who is ugly and lacking in all the graces, and the love he feels for him puts a blindfold over his eyes"
- Miguel de Cervantes, 'Don Quixote', 1605.
19. "A boy needs a father to show him how to be in the world."
- Ian Morgan Cron, 'Jesus, My Father, The CIA, and Me: A Memoir. . . of Sorts', 2011.
Parenting a toddler is one of the hardest of tasks a mom and dad faces in their lifetime. They can be a handful. Here are wise quotes to help learn the way of parenting.
20. "What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love."
- Nicholas Sparks, 'The Wedding', 2003.
21. "There is nothing that can bring you closer to fearlessness about everything else in the world than being a parent."
- Arianna Huffington, 'Conversation Between Arianna and Her Daughters for Huffpost', 2007.
22. "Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy."
- Robert A. Heinlein, 'Time Enough for Love', 1973.
23. "I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
- Harry S. Truman, 'Interview with Margaret Truman, sitting in for host Edward R. Murrow, on Person to Person, CBS Television', 1955.
24. "The more people have studied different methods of bringing up children, the more they have come to the conclusion that what good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is the best after all."
- Benjamin Spock & Robert Needlmam, 'The Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care (8th Edition)', 2004.
25. "Stop trying to perfect your child, but keep trying to perfect your relationship with him."
- Dr. Henker.
26. "Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they're already asleep."
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
27. "Children must be taught how to think, not what to think."
- Margaret Mead, 'Coming of Age in Samoa', 1928.
28. "Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children."
- Princess Diana.
29. "No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness, and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure."
- Emma Goldman, 'Living My Life', 1931.
30. "Being a parent wasn't just about bearing a child. It was about bearing witness to its life."
- Jodi Picoult, 'Handle with Care', 2009.
31. "Children aren't coloring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite colors."
- Khaled Hosseini, 'The Kite Runner', 2003.
32. "The best way to make children good is to make them happy."
- Oscar Wilde, 'Epigrams of Oscar Wilde', 1903.
33. "Accept the children the way we accept trees—with gratitude, because they are a blessing."
34. "Your toddler will be 'good' if he feels like doing what you happen to want him to do and does not happen to feel like doing anything you would dislike."
- Penelope Leach, 'Your Baby and Child', 1977.
Parenting toddlers can turn out to be really funny. These quotes can help learn to find that little fun.
35. "What is a home without children? Quiet."
- Henny Youngman, 'Henny Youngman's Bar Jokes, Bar Bets and Bar Tricks', 1994.
36. "The best way to keep children at home is to make the home atmosphere pleasant, and let the air out of the tires."
- Dorothy Parker, 'Dorothy Parker in Her Own Words', 2004.
37. "Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky."
- Fran Lebowitz, 'The Fran Lebowitz Reader', 1994.
38. "My friends never seem to yell at their kids. Even when their kids are behaving hideously"
- Brenda Wilhelmson, 'Diary of an Alcoholic Housewife', 2011.
39. "The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable."
- Lane Olinghouse.
40. "Kids do say the darndest things."
- Art Linkletter & Mark Victor Hansen, 'How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life', 2006.
41. "Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them."
- James A. Baldwin, 'Nobody Knows My Name', 1961.
42. "You'll turn them into awful frightened people if you're too protective, and then what will we do? We'll be stuck with them! Dithering and worrying and spoiling our fun for the rest of our lives."
- Kate Morton, 'The Clockmaker's Daughter', 2018.
43. "When a kid says 'smell my hand,' it almost never smells like cinnamon."
- Brian P. Cleary, 'You Oughta Know By Now', 2010.
44. "Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing."
- Phyllis Diller, 'Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints', 1966.
45. "When kids hit one year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit."
- Johnny Depp.
46. "Children are happy because they don't have a file in their minds called 'All the Things That Could Go Wrong'."
- Marianne Williamson, 'Illuminata', 1993.
47. "While they seem to believe that I do not require sleep, my husband (who also doubles as their father) has the ability to … evade capture by the aliens [children] that had invaded our once peaceful and quiet habitat [bedroom at night]."
- Dallas Louis, 'The Mommy Diaries; How I'm Surviving Parenting without Killing Anyone', 2012.
48. "Kids. You gotta love them. I adore children. A little salt, a squeeze of lemon--perfect."
- Jim Butcher, 'Storm Front', 2000.
49. "Living with kids is like living in a frat house... everything's broken, nobody sleeps, and there's a lot of throwing up."
- Ray Romano, 'Everybody Loves Raymond', 1996-2005.
50. "No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce bizarre behavior, and I'm not talking about the kids."
- Bill Cosby, 'Fatherhood', 1986.
Toddler is the cutest age and they grow cuter day-in and day-out. Here are quotes that'll help you with all the hectic parenting of a cute toddler.
51. "Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back."
- John Ruskin, 'The Crown of Wild Olive Lecture 1', 1866.
52. "Children should become the role-models for us, their parents, for they are coated with the spirit from which they came … brimming with the delight of life."
- Gerry Spence, 'Give Me Liberty', 1998.
53. "Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music."
- William Stafford, 'The Way It Is: New and Selected Poems', 1998.
54. "To me there is no picture so beautiful as smiling, bright-eyed, happy children; no music so sweet as their clear and ringing laughter."
- P. T. Barnum, 'Barnum's own story', 1927.
55. "In all this world there is nothing so beautiful as a happy child"
- L. Frank Baum, 'The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus', 1902.
56. "I know now why God gave us babies … their cuteness and smiles are something the only reminder of God we have in the house."
- Ann Rinaldi, 'The letter writer', 2008.
57. "Children are very wise intuitively; they know who loves them most, and who only pretends."
- V.C. Andrews, 'Flowers in the Attic', 1979.
58. "And it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us."
- Charles Dickens, 'The Old Curiosity Shop', 1840.
59. "A child is a beam of sunlight from the Infinite and Eternal, with possibilities of virtue and vice - but as yet unstained."
- Lyman Abbott, 'Problems of Life: Selections from the Writings of Rev. Lyman Abbott', 1900.
60. "'Hi there,' squeaked a precocious little voice, 'you are speaking to Chloe Fusakawa, and I have just learned how to answer the phone.'"
- Gabrielle Zevin, 'Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac', 2007.
61. "The miracle of children is that we just don’t know how they will change or who they will become."
- Eileen Kennedy-Moore, 'Smart Parenting for Smart Kids: Nurturing Your Child's True Potential', 2011.
62. "I don't remember who said this, but there really are places in the heart you don't even know exist until you love a child."
- Anne Lamott, 'Operating Instructions: A Journal of My Son's First Year', 1993.
63. "Children are natural Zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment."
- John Bradshaw, 'Homecoming: Reclaiming and Healing Your Inner Child', 2013.
64. There's nothing more contagious than the laughter of young children"
- Criss Jami, 'Killosophy', 2015.
We can learn from something a toddler may say or do. These are toddler quotes inspirational that can help you face a tough day or give you motivation for the next day.
65. "Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future."
- John F. Kennedy, 'United States Committee for UNICEF', 1963.
66. "Child's brain is an evolving planet that rotates at its own speed."
- Suzy Kassem, 'Rise Up and Salute the Sun', 2011.
67. "I hope my kids see imagination has power to change everything."
- Wangechi Mutu, 'Interview with Kate Branch', 2015.
68. "Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man."
- Rabindranath Tagore, 'Stray Birds', 1916.
69. "Being pregnant and having a toddler, as every parent says, is amazing. You're very tired, but it's so wonderful."
- Drew Barrymore, 'Drew Barrymore on her new gig, motherhood, and Adam Sandler on an interview for CNN', 2014.
70. "Babies are such a nice way to start people."
- Don Herold.
71. "Friends come and go… not much sticks. It's hard at times, but it makes a kid strong in ways that most people can't understand."
- Nicholas Sparks, 'The Lucky One', 2008.
72. "Having kids is the most innately positive thing that anyone can do."
- Jack Nicholson, 'Interview with Los Angeles Times', 1992.
73. "Unless we can be like little children, we can't be happy. Children are happy because they don't have all the facts yet."
- Marianne Williamson, 'Illuminata', 1993.
74. "Toddlers are active explorers. They eagerly try new things and use materials in different ways. Toddlers want to be independent and they have a strong sense of ownership."
- Janet Gonzalez-Mena, 'The caregiver's companion: readings and professional resources', 2003.
75. "You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket."
- Lish McBride, 'Hold Me Closer, Necromancer', 2010.
76. "It's really fun to see young kids trying to find excellence in themselves."
- Jewel, 'Interview with Huffington Post', 2013.
77. "Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr., 'Life's Instructions for Wisdom, Success, and Happiness', 2000.
78. "The soul is healed by being with children."
- Fyodor Dostoevsky, 'The Idiot', 1868-69.
79. "The toddler must say no in order to find out who she is. The adolescent says no to assert who she is not."
- Louise J. Kaplan, 'Adolescence: The Farewell to Childhood', 1984.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for toddler quotes then why not take a look at [family first quotes], or teen life quotes.
Read The Disclaimer
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.