Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
These different little boy growing up quotes will help you to celebrate your little man.
The sayings from little boy poems and quotes included in this article will help you celebrate your little man in a happy mood. There are different super sweet little boy and his dog quotes, quotes about your little handsome man and more.
These days, parents indulge in taking care of their sons and daughters, creating their social media accounts, dressing them, clicking month-wise pictures, and taking many more adventures with their little man.
“Every puppy should have a boy”is a quote written by the great and famous American humorist, Erna Bombeck, who gained popularity for her syndicated newspaper humor column. She has authored different little boy superhero quotes depending on various topics and genres.
Since advancements in technology and the rise of social media platforms, parents have started to make their children a style icon by dressing them up and posting their pictures on social media platforms. The pandemic has also given parents the time to style their little boys and turn them into a cute little man. Here are some of the little boy quotes that will help you to celebrate your little man. You'll find the best little boy quotes, funny little boy quotes, little boy quotes fishing and love my little boy quotes.
Cute Little Boy Quotes And Sayings
Here are some of the best quotes about little boy to celebrate your cute little man. Have a look at sweet little boy quotes as well as quotes about being a mom to a little boy, which you will surely love.
1. “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.”
- Tanya Masse.
2. “If I am thinking correctly,’ said Pooh, ‘a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.”
- A.A. Milne, 'Winnie The Pooh'.
3. “Dreams really do come true. Ours came wrapped in baby blue!”
4. “His laughter…sparkled like a splash of water in sunlight.”
- Joseph Lelyveld.
5. “No joy on Earth brings greater pleasure than a little boy to love and treasure.”
- Karina Murphy.
6. “The sweetest roamer is a boy’s young heart.”
- George Edward Woodberry.
7. “A boy’s story is the best that is ever told.”
- Charles Dickens.
8. “Little boys are a ton of fun.”
- Tori Spelling.
9. “Baby boys have a pocket full of mischief and a saddle always overflowing with joy and excitement.”
10. “There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy’s life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.”
- Mark Twain.
11. “Little boys are just superheroes in disguise.”
12. “When I grow up I want to be a little boy.”
- Joseph Heller.
Funny Little Boy Quotes
The perfect little boy quotes can perfectly express what people feel in their hearts. Whether it be little boy cowboy quotes or little boy fishing quotes, they tend to be extremely funny. The birthday quotes for little boy and little boy quotes from mommy that you will find in this post are the best of the funny little boy quotes.
13. “Like the changing leaves of fall, My little boy is now a man.”
14. “There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.”
15. “If I have a monument in this world, it is my son. It’s the merry-hearted boys that make the best men!”
- Maya Angelou.
16. “There’s nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm.”
- Christina Aguilera.
17. “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.”
18. “Boys do not grow up gradually. They move forward in spurts like the hands of clocks in railway stations.”
- Cyril Connolly.
19. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.”
- Joseph Stefano.
20. “The little boy smiled back at all the angry faces glaring in at him. And the little boy blew kisses.”
- Chuck Palahniuk.
21. “Son, you’ll outgrow my lap, but never my heart.”
22. “Heaven on Earth is looking at my baby boy.”
- Jenny McCarthy.
23. “Goodness will find the little boy. It always has. It will again.”
- Cormac McCarthy.
24. “His little hands stole my heart, his little feet ran away with it.”
- Wall Decal.
25. “My little boy yesterday, my friend today, my son forever.”
Amazing Quotes About Little Boys
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in his different works has highlighted the love between a mother and her son, highlighting the importance of this relationship. As a matter of fact there are are one too many best men Irish proverb that find their origin to little boy quotes. Here are some of the best little boy quotes.
26. “Little boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.”
- Peter Pan.
27. “Having children is like living in a frat house-nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s lot of throwing up.”
- Ray Romano.
28. “Becoming a mom to me means that you have accepted that for the next 16 years of your life, you will have a sticky purse.”
- Nia Vardalos.
29. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?”
- Milton Berle.
30. “I thought I’d never be that annoying person, but as soon as Winnie was born, I was showing iPhone snaps to a cab driver.”
- Jimmy Fallon.
31. “A two-year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it.”
- Jerry Seinfeld.
32. “You know you’re old when you barely do anything all day but still need a nap to continue doing barely anything.”
33. “90% of parenting is just thinking about when you can lie down again.”
34. “The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.”
- Lane Olinghouse.
35. “The easiest way to shop with kids is not to.”
- Relaxing Mommy.
Love My Little Boy Quotes
Love is an abstract concept for every one out there. Time passes quickly, and before you know it, your little one is grown. This is the reason that mothers all over cherish quotes about sons. Here are some love my little boy quotes.
36. “My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.”
37. “Like a superhero squad, our love is strongest when we give it together.”
- DC Comics.
38. “I know you must walk your own path, but let my love be the light to guide you.”
- King Warrior Sound Antigua.
39. “Wherever you go, my love is with you.”
- Nancy Tillman.
40. “I love you when I wake up in the morning. I love you all day long. I love you in my dreams at night.”
41. “There are thousands of children in the world, and I was lucky enough to get you.”
- Mother Teresa.
42. “There is no love more deep and true than the love I give to you.”
43. “You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.”
44. “I’ve never loved anybody the way I love my children.”
- Katey Sagal.
45. “I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy.”
- Christopher Meloni.
46. “A boy is the only thing that God can use to make a man.”
47. "A boy is a magical creature - you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart."
- Allan Beck.
*Do you know where this quote originates? We'd love to hear from you at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Little Boy quotes then why not take a look at [You are my sunshine quotes], or [You are my everything quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.