Grab Tickets To Doctor Who: Time Fracture
What to expect
- Immersive Everywhere, one of the leading immersive theatre production companies in the UK, is back with a brand new adventure into the sci-fi world of BBC’s beloved Doctor Who.
- Become part of the action yourself at this immersive theatre experience as you journey back in time with the Doctor to save the world from the threat of alien invasion.
- Set in 1940 in an actual former military drill hall in London’s Mayfair, you will become completely drawn into the drama as Immersive Everywhere blurs the line between fiction and reality...
Calling all Whovians! If you’ve always wanted to be the next Doctor Who sidekick, then now is your chance to live out that dream. Immersive Everywhere are bringing a groundbreaking immersive theatre experience to London, taking the stories of the global franchise Doctor Who to a whole new level.
Doctor Who: Time Fracture will take audiences back to 1940, the height of the World War Two Blitz, where a mysterious weapon blows a hole into the streets of London's Mayfair, opening up a terrifying rift in time and space. The fate of the world is at stake, and with the planet’s protectors - UNIT - close to defeat, it’s up to you to step up and become the hero. Set in a real-life military drill hall in the heart of Mayfair, Doctor Who: Time Fracture will completely draw you into the action as you time travel through space, battle other-worldy aliens and race to save Planet Earth as we know it.
This revolutionary take on the nation’s favourite sci-fi series is brought to London by Immersive Everywhere, the team behind the UK’s longest running immersive show The Great Gatsby, and will be taking on its first UNIT recruits in spring 2021. Officially licensed by BBC Studios, Time Fracture is one for the real sci-fi fans and offers a time-travelling, Doctor Who experience like no other.
What to know before you go
- The immersive show will be two hours long including an interval.
- It is recommended for children aged 8+, as fans will encounter aliens, monsters and other ‘dangers’ during the experience.
- Matinee performances are available which are particularly family-friendly.
- As this is an immersive production, there will be no formal seating during the show; audience members will be standing and encouraged to move around the venue. If this will be an issue for you then please contact Immersive London directly, as they work hard to ensure that performances can be as accessible as possible.
- The venue is accessible by wheelchair. Some audio-described and BSL-interpreted performances will be available.
- Doctor Who: Time Fracture will feature strobe lighting and haze effects.
- Immersive LDN Mayfair has food and drink outlets on site as well as a designated area to enjoy them in.
- There are also many places to eat nearby on Oxford Street including Homeslice for pizza, Burger & Lobster, Ed’s Diner and Pret A Manger.
- You are welcome to dress up as any of your favourite Doctor Who or sci-fi characters.
- There is a cloakroom, gift shop and toilets on site.
- Doctor Who: Time Fracture is located in UNIT HQ at Immersive LDN, with the entrance on South Molton Lane.
- It is a two-minute walk from Bond Street Underground station, which serves the Central and Jubilee lines. Oxford Circus Tube station is also nearby on Oxford Street, serving the Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines.
- Buses 94, 139, 159, 390 and more stop on Oxford Street just along from the venue.
- The closest National Rail train stations are Paddington and Charing Cross, each a 25-minute walk to the venue or 15 minutes via connecting Tube and bus lines.
- Paid car parks are available at Selfridges, APCOA Car Park Oxford Street (West) and Q-Park Oxford Street, but these can get very busy and expensive so we recommend arriving via public transport where possible.