Grab Tickets To Potted Panto
What to expect
- Get into the festive spirit this year as you watch seven classic pantomimes in 70 extremely silly minutes.
- This unmissable pantomime will be spreading extraordinary joy at the Garrick Theatre in London's West End.
- Expect sarcasm and slapstick, non-stop laughter and all of panto’s biggest and best-loved characters on stage this Christmas.
- Double Olivier nominees Dan and Jeff are back for the tenth anniversary festive season of Potted Panto.
Get ready for a hilarious show this Christmas at London’s Garrick Theatre. Dive into seven classic pantomimes in 70 hilarious tear-inducing minutes in this crackingly funny Christmas panto. Double Olivier nominees and CBBC duo Daniel Clarkson and Jefferson Turner return to London’s West End for a tenth anniversary festive extravaganza of Potted Panto.
From wandering the streets of Dick Whittington’s London to rubbing Aladdin’s lamp, double act Dan and Jeff hurtle through the biggest stories and most cherished characters of panto and put a brilliant twist on traditional pantomimes in a way that is very funny. Expect slap stick fun, silliness and a sprinkling of Christmas magic in a brilliant production that promises to be one to remember.
Don’t miss the funniest, wackiest pantomime in town this festive season! Snap up your tickets today.
What to know before you go
- Potted Panto is suitable for children aged six and upwards. All audience members must have their own ticket.
- This pantomime in London is one hour and 10 minutes long with no interval.
- There is wheelchair user access to the Garrick Theatre. There is step-free access at an alternative entrance. This entrance leads directly to Row E in the Dress Circle. There are adjacent seats available for disabled audience members’ companions. All other areas of the theatre must be reached by stairs. Unfortunately, there is no customer lift.
- The Garrick Theatre has a Williams Sound hearing assistance system. There are headsets available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome in the Garrick Theatre. The end of the row is the most suitable and comfortable place to sit, or the theatre provides a dog sitting service.
- There are toilets available on all levels of the Garrick Theatre. In the main foyer, there is a fully adapted unisex toilet.
- The Garrick Theatre opens 45 minutes prior to each performance.
- The cast at each performance may be subject to change due to holiday, illness, contracts, or events beyond the producers’ control.
- For refreshments within the theatre, there are theatre bars located in the Stalls, Dress Circle and Grand Circle.
- If you are looking for restaurants near the Garrick Theatre, there are a number of family-friendly places to eat within a stone's throw of the venue. There is a Bill’s restaurant at St Martin's Courtyard, and Nando’s, Ping Pong, Inamo, Homeslice and Masala Zone are a short walk away in Covent Garden.
- The closest Tube to the Garrick Theatre is Leicester Square station. Just a two-minute walk away, it serves the Northern and Piccadilly lines. Charing Cross railway and Tube station, serving Southeastern rail and the Bakerloo and Northern lines, is a five-minute walk away.
- If you are arriving by bus, the theatre is within easy reach of many routes, including 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 15, 23, 24, 29, 30, 91 and 139.
- If you are driving, please be aware that the Garrick Theatre is within London’s Congestion Charge Zone. The theatre is part of the Q-Park Theatreland Parking Scheme. The closest is the 24-hour Q Park Chinatown car park at 20 Newport Place and it’s a four-minute walk away. NCP London Brewer Street is a nine-minute walk away.