Fun Campylognathoides Facts For Kids
- How do you pronounce Campylognathoides?
- What type of dinosaur was a Campylognathoides?
- In which geological period did the Campylognathoides roam the earth?
- When did the Campylognathoides become extinct?
- Where did Campylognathoides live?
- What was a Campylognathoides's habitat?
- Who did a Campylognathoides live with?
- How long did a Campylognathoides live?
- How did they reproduce?
- What did a Campylognathoides look like?
- How many bones did a Cycnorhamphus have?
- How did they communicate?
- How big was a Campylognathoides?
- How fast could a Campylognathoides move?
- How much did a Campylognathoides weigh?
- What were the male and female names of the species?
- What would you call a baby Campylognathoides?
- What did they eat?
- How aggressive were they?
- Did you know...
- What does Campylognathoides mean?
- What kind of tail did Campylognathoides have?
What Did They Prey On?Small fish, small vertebrates, large insects
what Type of Animal were they?Carnivore
Average Litter Size?N/A
What Did They Look Like?Flying reptiles
How Much Did They Weigh?N/A
Skin TypeHair-like filaments
How Long Were They?Wingspan: 3-5.9 ft (0.9-1.8 m)
How Tall Were They?N/A
Scientific NameCampylognathoides zitteli Campylognathoides indicus Campylognathoides liasicus
What Were Their Main Threats?N/A
What Habitat Did They Live In?Near the sea
Where Did They Live?Germany
We Want Your Photos!
More for You
1) Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising. We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the Buy Now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published but we cannot guarantee that on the time of reading. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
2) At Kidadl, we strive to recommend the very best activities and events. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability. Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
3) Because we are an educational resource, we have quotes and facts about a range of historical and modern figures. We do not endorse the actions of or rhetoric of all the people included in these collections, but we think they are important for growing minds to learn about under the guidance of parents or guardians.