Recent searches (0)
Cake Urchin Interesting FactsWhat type of animal is a cake urchin?The cake, or sea, urchin is a mari...
When it comes to a car wash business name, it is important to select a name that reflects the true v...
Clash Royale is a tower rush game on ios and android.It is a strategy tower rush game. It can be pla...
You never know when you might need a cheesy pizza pun.
We like our jokes at Kidadl and we've got some really cheesy jokes in this super-list of our funniest pizza jokes. In fact, we'd say these jokes are cheesier than any pizza you've ever eaten. Pizza jokes are a crust-have, and these jokes about pizza are so funny, you dough not want to miss out!
Get ready for our best pizza puns. If you're one for some some sauce-some word play in your pizza puns, we're sure you wanna pizza this list of cheesy puns!
1) What's a wolf's favourite pizza topping? Pupperoni.
2) What did the chef say about his student's pizza? There's mushroom for improvement.
3) Why was the pizza chef happy when they didn't have to work? They had more thyme to spend with their kids!
4) What do you call a pretend pizza? A pepperphony pizza!
5) Why was the famous pizza sad? It was always being chased by the pepperazzi.
6) Where do Pharaohs like to eat? Pizza Tut.
7) Why was the Hawaiian pizza not cooked? The oven was on aloha temperature.
8) What did the aardvark order on his pizza? Ant-chovies.
9) What do carpenters love to put on their pizzas? Saw-sages.
10) What did the tough pepperoni say? "Dough you wanna pizza me?"
11) What did the pizza say when it went to the gallery? "I never sausage a beautiful painting, it's the best I've ever seen".
12) What did the pizza say when the party ended? "Good-pie everyone".
13) What did the pepperoni on the pizza say to the mushroom on the pizza ? "Slice to meat you!".
14) What does Dr Who eat with their pizza? Dalek bread!
15) What did the pizza say to the chef when it was thrown onto the pizza? "You don't pepper-own me!"
16) What did the chef say back? "Don't be saucy!"
17) Why does Mr Mushroom always get invited to the pizza parties? Because he is such a fungi!
18) What type of cheese do dogs love to have on their pizzas? Mutt-zarella.
Image © Homeslice
You might want to take note of these jokes you 'dough' want to miss! Who doesn't love a funny joke about pizza? Take a look at some of our best cheesy joke, one after the other.
19) Last night I called my local pizza restaurant and asked if they did takeaways. They said they did, so I said, "Great, what's 24695 minus 4356?"
20) If it took six kids five minutes to eat a whole pizza, how long would it take three kids to eat the pizza? No time, as the six kids already ate the pizza.
21) I had a slice of goat's cheese pizza the other day. He wasn't happy, but it was the best.
22) Why did the man get a super spicy pizza? The waiter thought he ordered a "pepper-only" pizza.
23) What's the difference between a pizza and a good pizza joke? A good pizza joke can't be topped.
24) Why do people keep pizzas in the freezer? To put the "ice" in slice.
25) What does a pizza love to do in its spare time? Go slice-skating.
26) What does a pizza love to eat for dessert? Slice pudding.
27) Where do pepperonis love to go on holiday? The Leaning Tower of Pizza.
28) What do you call a sleeping pizza? A Pizzzza.
29) How do cats eat pizzas? They put it in their mouths, just like the rest of us!
30) Why was it so funny to catch who stole the pizza? The plan wasn't very well thawed-out.
31) Why does eating pizzas make you sleepy? Because with all of that pizza and mozzarella, you're bound to catch some zs!
32) What do you call someone who doesn't like pizzas? A weird-dough.
33) What does a pizza say when it's afraid? Fold me close!
34) How do you fix a broken pizza? With tomato paste.
35) Why did the customer ask for their pizza to be cut into six pieces instead of eight? Eight would be too many to eat.
36) Why could the skunk not call for pizza? His phone was out of odour.
37) Why did Dracula run out of the pizza restaurant? Someone put garlic on his pizza dough.
Image © Unsplash
You're heard our best pizza puns, jokes and quips. Now, because we have your absolute best interests at 'hut', up next is a quick-fire list of cheesy joke after cheesy joke.
38) Olive you so, so much!
39) Sorry to sound cheesy, but I crust say, you have melted my heart!
40) You have a pizza my heart!
41) I have so mushroom in my heart for you.
42) I saw a shop sign that said 'Wood Fired Pizza' and I thought "Wood fired Pizza? How will Pizza earn money now?"
43) "Waiter, will my pizza be long?"
"No miss, your pizza will be round".
44) Did you see the new sign in the pizza shop? "Seven days without pizza makes one weak."
45) What can a whole pizza do that a half pizza cannot do? A whole one can look round.
46) May the sauce be with you.
47) I don't crust you to make this pizza without burning it, so I'm ordering one.
48) I just watched my local pizza restaurant make the world's largest pizza base - I'd like to see someone top that!
49) You're a lot like a pizza - no matter how you slice it, you're good.
So we've covered the best puns about pizza, the best cheesy jokes, and now, here are some funny pizza knock-knock jokes too!
"Pizza nice guy!"
51) "Knock knock".
"Pete-za - and all the people love me!"
52) "Knock knock."
"Pepperoni makes me sneeze!"
53) "Knock knock."
"Cheese a jolly good fellow!"
54) "Knock knock."
"Pizza cake would be great please!"
Read The Disclaimer
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.