Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
There's nothing more magical than seeing a rainbow, especially if it's a double rainbow!
It is such a symbol of hope and often features very heavily in children's drawings, especially in early years. For that reason, it's a great idea to have a few colorful rainbow puns up your sleeve.
One of the most prominent appearances of a rainbow in popular culture comes from the biblical story of Noah's Ark. Noah had built and boarded his ship with all the animal species so that they would survive the oncoming rain. After the rain passed and the clouds disappeared, God sent a rainbow as a symbol of hope to Noah and the animals. Rainbows make great features for both birthday and get-well soon cards, so it's nice to have a pun or two to write in them. Below we have come up with some of the wittiest cutest and best rainbow puns out there, for all in-tints and purposes.
So if you are asking hue is a rainbow pun master? After reading this article you need look no further than yourself, you'll be passing the test with flying colors.
This colorful list of clever rainbow puns including some rainbow Skittles jokes will suit all your weather needs.
1. Rainbows that break the law end up going to prism.
2. Judy Garland knew where to find out the weight of a pie. Somewhere over the rainbow, weigh a pie.
3. A magician wearing a rainbow colored coat is called Hue-dini.
4. There's a criminal who lives at the end of the rainbow, who likes to trick people. He is called the lepre-con artist.
5. A pilot flew through a rainbow while completing her aviation test. No wonder she passed with flying colors!
6. You don't see many of the youth of today making those classic '70s rainbow tie-dye t-shirts. It must be because it's a dying art.
7. How much do you love rainbows? Just a skittle bit.
8. Rainbows are always top of the class because they pass with flying colors.
9. What does rain wear to a fancy dinner party? A rainbow-tie.
10. When the rainbow decided to speak out at the meeting of all weathers, someone said 'Look hue's talking.'
11. How often do you get a rainbow at night? Every once in a hue moon.
12. Why didn't I manage to reach the end of the rainbow? Because I had bitten off more than I could hue.
13. I would like a rainbow in hue of just rain.
14. If you want the pot of gold you'd better jump to the back of the hue!
15. Trying to get to the end of the rainbow is a gold move.
16. I actually made it to the end of the rainbow and there was nothing there, the pots were all gold out!
17. Don't gold your breath for a double rainbow!
18. A little bird gold me that there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
19. I imagined I saw a rainbow but it must have been a pigment of our imagination.
This golden list of adorable rainbow puns will really brighten up your day.
20. I am over the rainbow to have you as a friend.
21. True friends are like rainbows, they show their true colors.
22. What did the cloud say to the rainbow? Thank you for adding color to my day.
23. A friend like you is worth more to me than a pot of gold.
24. Chew on this: you're one of the most colorful people I know.
25. Rainbows go to gradient lengths to light up our skies.
26. That rainbow is so neat, it must be professional gradient.
27. When you get a rainbow after the rain at least you are moving in the bright direction.
When it stops raining you will still be chuckling it down with this funny list of rainbow jokes.
28. What do you find at the end of a rainbow? The letter 'W'
29. What did the rainbow say to the pot of gold? You'll be the end of me
30. How much does a rainbow weigh? Not much at all, it's pretty light.
31. What does Santa Claus say when he flies through a rainbow? Hue hue hue, merry Christmas!
32. What did the rainbow say to the other rainbow? Nothing, it was feeling blue.
33. What's a rainbow's favorite room in a hotel? A room with a hue.
34. What do you call it when it's raining and the sun is shining but a rainbow doesn't come out? A refrainbow.
A pun for every color of the rainbow, so you can word play your way through all seven hues.
35. Rainbows are one in a vermillion.
36. In order to form a rainbow just needs to red its wings and fly.
37. Guess how much gold I found at the end of the red bit of the rainbow? Vermillion dollars worth!
38. You'd never get a rainbow in the red of night.
39. When I finally found the gold it was at the end of the red in the rainbow. 'Victory is carmine', I said.
40. If you really are wanting to find that pot of gold, there's one color that can red light on how to do it.
41. After all is red and done, all the colors in the rainbow are equally beautiful.
42. This rainbow is on its last legs, it's really hanging by a red.
43. How do you know when a rainbow isn't in a good mood? It will be filled with red.
44. After the rain has cleared and the sun comes out, rainbows are so quick to appear they'll red like wildfire.
45. How does a rainbow greet the other weathers? With a yellow of course!
46. What is a rainbow's most used thing in its stationary cupboard? The naples of course.
47. Without me the rainbow would cerise to exist.
48. Pink is the early bird of the rainbow colors, it's always the first to rose and shine.
49. What do you call the least popular color in the rainbow? The weakest pink.
50. Pink is at very rose quarters with yellow and green in the rainbow.
51. How do rainbows sleep? In forty pinks.
52. What do you need to complete a rainbow? The missing pink.
53. What did the colors in the rainbow say to each other? Great minds pink alike.
54. Rainbow's favorite books to read are ones that they can really pink their teeth into.
55. Green is the most relaxed color in the rainbow, it's so jade back.
56. Green has got the back of all the colors of the rainbow, it'll always come to their jade.
57. This rainbow has green better days.
58. The colors of the rainbow were jade for each other.
59. Green seemed to disappear from the rainbow it came back in full force, olive and kicking.
60. To have a rainbow of just one color really goes against the green.
61. When a rainbow is getting tired of how it is we say it needs a change of green.
62. Green has been in so many rainbows before, it is getting pretty jaded.
63. What's a rainbow's favourite drink? A copper teal.
64. A rainbow can't orange its life around just one color.
65. Rainbows are always coming up with oranginal puns and jokes.
66. I tried to make it to the end of the rainbow but didn't due to lilac of effort.
67. Once you get to the purple hue, it's a mauve in the right direction.
68. What did blue say to purpler? Get a mauve on.
69. This is the most sociable color in the rainbow, a real purple person.
70. When people get stuck between red and blue, we say that they are marooned!
71. What is a cat's favorite color in the rainbow? Purrrrrple of course.
72. Azure aware, every color in the rainbow is equally important.
73. I bet you can't work your way through the rainbow and live to tell the teal.
74. While rainbows must be many colors, they should always stay blue to themselves.
75. How many colors are in the rainbow? I haven't got a blue.
76. The blue in the rainbow really teals the deal.
77. Rainbows are very uncommon, they are blue and far between.
78. I'd beg, borrow or teal my way to that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
79. Rainbows are too good to be blue.
80. Turquoise is cyantifically proven to be the best color.
81. Blew is the color of the wind.
Here at Kidadl we've got the best family-friendly puns and jokes for all occasions. If you liked these rainbow puns then why not check out our sun puns that are solar-ious, or for something different take a peek at these pineapple puns that are super sweet.
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.