Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Mornings can be wonderful with funny good morning quotes.
Want to say something inspiring or funny in the morning instead of just plain 'good morning' to your loved ones? But never know what to say or if it will be relevant to them?
You can use these quotes from different people like Glen Cook, Fulton J Sheen, which include good morning jokes, quotes and sayings. The list also has funny early morning quotes, morning humor quotes.
Best Morning Quotes About Being Happy
Here is a way to enjoy your rest of the day with funny morning quotes so that you wake up every morning at nine and don't go back to bed after snoozing the alarm clock.
1." A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between, he does what he wants to do."
2. "Every morning is a beautiful morning."
3. "I get up every morning, and it's going to be a great day."
4. "Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life."
5. "Every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!"
6. "Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning, and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I'll be happy for the rest of my little life."
7. "In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning."
8. "When the sun came up I couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began."
9. "I love that this morning's sunrise does not define itself by last night's sunset."
Famous Morning Quotes
These morning quotes are by famous people from history and literature. Some of these are funny quotes to start the day with.
10. "Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day."
– Glen Cook.
11. "Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most."
12. "Everyone should experience a sunrise at least once a day."
– Phil Dunphy.
13. "The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office."
– Robert Frost.
14. "The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years."
15. "Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment."
-Thich Nhat Hanh.
16. "Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not."
-Ursula Le Guin.
17. "The morning wind spreads its fresh smell. We must get up and take that in, that wind that lets us live. Breathe before it's gone."
18. "Be willing to be a beginner every single morning."
19. "It sounds plausible enough tonight, but wait until tomorrow. Wait for the common sense of the morning."
-H. G. Wells.
20. "The first hour of the morning is the rudder of the day."
-Henry Ward Beecher.
21. "You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning."
22. "I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up."
23. "Morning without you is a dwindled dawn."
24. "Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen."
25. "God's mercy is fresh and new every morning."
26. "It is a serious thing – just to be alive – on this fresh morning – in this broken world."
Funny Good Morning Quotes For Your Favourite Person
These hilarious good morning quotes will make sure you never run out of funny things to say in the morning. You can also send these out to your loved ones as funny good morning posts.
27. "I hate when I dream of alarm clocks going off."
– Jarod Kintz.
28. "Some people wake up drowsy. Some people wake up energized. I wake up dead."
29. "Good morning is a contradiction of terms."
30. "I love the early hours of the day. It's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
31. "Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious."
32. "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world."
-E. B. White.
33. "You feel a little older in the morning. By noon I feel about 55."
34. "Sometimes I wake up and think I should start wearing a beret, but I don't do it."
– Mitch Hedburg.
35. "I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off."
36. "Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button."
37. "In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
38. "If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning."
39. "Some mornings I just feel like breaking the damn alarm but then one thing always stops me. I paid hundreds of dollars to buy my phone."
40. "I get up in the morning looking for an adventure."
41. "Afternoons are hard. Mornings are pure evil from the pits of hell, which is why I don't do them anymore."
42. "There are two ways of waking up in the morning. One is to say, 'Good morning, God,' and the other is to say, 'Good God, morning'!"
– Fulton J. Sheen.
43. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas."
44. "Do you wake up as I do, having forgotten what it is that hurts or where, until you move?"
45. "When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes."
46. "I'm sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
47. "I put my phone as far across the room as possible the night before to force me out of bed when the alarm goes off."
48. "Everyone wants me to be a morning person. I could be one, only if morning began after noon."
49. "I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it."
50. "Never face facts; if you do you'll never get up in the morning."
Morning Quotes To Boost Your Confidence
Some people wake up more early than others. These morning quotes will help you boost your self-confidence.
51. "Now that your eyes are open, make the sun, jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed."
-Malak El Halabi.
52. "I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don't like myself, there's no reason to even live the life."
53. "I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself."
54. "Every morning is a battle between the superego and the id, and I am a mere foot soldier with mud and a snooze button on her shield."
-Catherynne M. Valente.
55. "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with."
-W. C. Fields.
56. "Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have."
57. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
58. "Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: 'Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.'"
59. "Do and act on what you believe to be right, and you'll wake up the next morning feeling good about yourself."
60. "First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, 'I believe,' three times."
61. "My routine is to ride that snooze button as far as it will take me, take a quick shower, get dressed in the dark, and bolt out the door."
62. "You never know when it's going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day."
63. "These morning practices are what fuel me; keeping my routine is not about willpower."
64. "I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face, grateful for another day I never thought I'd see."
Best Inspirational Morning Quotes
There are no two ways of waking up. This list of motivational and inspiring quotes will make you jump up the bed and grab the morning paper.
65. "Lose an hour in the morning and you will spend all day looking for it."
– Richard Whately.
66. "The lawyer's first thought in the morning is how to handle the case of the ringing alarm clock."
– Edward Packard, Jr.
67. "An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day."
-Henry David Thoreau.
68. "Front-loading my day (getting a whole bunch done in the morning) is my productivity secret."
69. "When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
70. "Your morning sets up the success of your day."
71. "One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast,"
72. "I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better."
73. "You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you're excited for the day? That's one of my main goals in life."
74. "Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night."
75. "Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."
76. "Work is a necessity for man. Man invented the alarm clock.
77. "No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning."
-D. L. Hughley.
78. "Morning is when I am awake and there is a dawn in me."
-Henry David Thoreau.
79. "One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now."
80. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
81. "The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn."
-William C. Hannan.
82. "Every morning, I wake up saying, 'I'm still alive, a miracle.' And so I keep on pushing."
Funny Good Morning Quotes On Coffee
Morning is wonderful only when we have the morning paper and a hot pot of morning coffee but it can become an inconvenient time of the day without either of them. We think you will relate to these silly good morning quotes about coffee.
83. "Please pour me some coffee and sit beside me. I want to have a perfect start to this day."
84. "Coffee is a language in itself."
85. "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee."
86. "Coffee is a kind of magic you can drink."
-Catherynne M. Valente.
87. "Today's goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness."
88. "I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake."
89. "I like my coffee black and my mornings bright."
90. "There's nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee."
91. "Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all."
92. "Four cups of coffee a day may keep depression at bay."
93. "I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now."
-Louisa M. Alcott, 'The Little Women'.
94. "I like my coffee like I like myself: strong, sweet, and too hot for you."
95. "Having charged your heart and brain with a cup of coffee, you're ready to face the challenges of life."
96. "I never laugh until I've had my coffee."
97. "To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions."
98. "Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee."
99. "I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee."
Best Morning Quotes From Movies And Series
Here is a list of good morning quotes from movies and series.
100. "Begin each day as if it were on purpose."
101. "The morning after always looks grim if you happen to be wearing last night's dress."
- Grand Duchess Swana, 'Ninotchka'.
102. "There's an old saying:" white water in the morning."
-Pratt, 'Almost Heroes'.
103. "The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming."
- Harvey Dent, 'The Dark Knight'.
104. "I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."
- Ricky Bobby, 'Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby'.
105. "I love the smell of spilled milk in the morning. It smells like victory."
- Junior. 'Problem Child'.
106. "Welcome to the Cafe '80s, where it's always morning in America, even in the afternoo-noo-noon."
- Ronal Reagan, 'Back To The Future Part II'.
107. "Good morning Mr. Bassett, this is your wake up call. Please move your ass."
-Valentine McKee, 'Tremors'.
108." Mornings are for coffee and contemplation."
-Jim Hopper, 'Stranger Things'.
109. "I woke up this morning and I just hated everything."
-Lara Croft, 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider'.
110. "Nothing says coffee like six in the morning."
-Lorelai Gilmore, 'Gilmore Girls'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for funny morning quotes then why not take a look at [breakfast quotes], or Sunday morning quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.